Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64467
Forum Reputation : 0

Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run  Empty
PostSubject: Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run    Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 12:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This really is starting to look like Final Destination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run    Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 12:22 pm

That is crazy! There have been a few things like this already, with survivors being involved with other tragic events. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Glamazon

Contribution Points : 66810
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run    Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Proves why karma doesn't exist. He helped save lives and look what he got in return.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run    Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 1:30 pm

Glamazon wrote:
Proves why karma doesn't exist. He helped save lives and look what he got in return.

Well considering we know next to nothing about this person, maybe Karma indeed just paid him a visit. Hell he could have kicked puppies and kittens, or raped children for all we know.

If Karma does exist, maybe what good he did by helping those people wasn't enough to cover all the bad shit he had previously done. Either way still messed up.
Back to top Go down
Glamazon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run    Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 1:51 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Glamazon wrote:

Well considering we know next to nothing about this person, maybe Karma indeed just paid him a visit. Hell he could have kicked puppies and kittens, or raped children for all we know.

If Karma does exist, maybe what good he did by helping those people wasn't enough to cover all the bad shit he had previously done. Either way still messed up.

I actually thought to myself, “Dude might’ve been a horrendous person” before I posted that.
But I still believe that karma is most likely a man-made concept. People like to think that bad people will get what they deserve and that justice will be served, because it gives them comfort and a sense of control in a world where haphazard things happen all the time.

Contribution Points : 83307
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run    Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 2:12 pm

Glamazon wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Glamazon wrote:

I actually thought to myself, “Dude might’ve been a horrendous person” before I posted that.
But I still believe that karma is most likely a man-made concept. People like to think that bad people will get what they deserve and that justice will be served, because it gives them comfort and a sense of control in a world where haphazard things happen all the time.
If the concept behind karma is supposed to be that all people get what they deserve in life (or get back what they put into life), good or bad, there is no question that it's not real. Children and babies get murdered all the time. That's enough proof for me. I can understand wanting to believe in karma but how can anyone continue to believe in it as a universal concept after they take a look at the way reality works?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run    Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 2:21 pm

sscc wrote:
Glamazon wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Glamazon wrote:

If the concept behind karma is supposed to be that all people get what they deserve in life (or get back what they put into life), good or bad, there is no question that it's not real. Children and babies get murdered all the time. That's enough proof for me. I can understand wanting to believe in karma but how can anyone continue to believe in it as a universal concept after they take a look at the way reality works?

Very true. Honestly its hard to believe in much of anything once you understand how this world works. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tuga

PostSubject: Re: Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run    Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Karma is a silly religious concept. Bad things happen to good people, good things happen to bad people. That is the reality of our world, it isn't always a nice place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run    Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Tuga wrote:
Karma is a silly religious concept. Bad things happen to good people, good things happen to bad people. That is the reality of our world, it isn't always a nice place.

Agreed. Although it is a sad reality nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Glamazon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run    Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 5:02 am

sscc wrote:
I can understand wanting to believe in karma but how can anyone continue to believe in it as a universal concept after they take a look at the way reality works?

Because people believe what they want to believe. They subconsciously shape the truth according to what they find desirable. It's sort of a defense-mechanism, since most people can't handle the ugly truth.

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69601
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run    Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 5:31 am

Glamazon wrote:
Could be Christian karma, earned an early trip to the paradise cloud land.
Back to top Go down
Tuga

PostSubject: Re: Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run    Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 4:05 pm

spidEr wrote:
Glamazon wrote:
Maybe it's the fabled ''God's plan''. /s
Back to top Go down
Glamazon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run    Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 6:11 am

spidEr wrote:

Tuga wrote:

The idea about God intervening and deciding people’s faiths, doesn’t even make sense from a religious perspective. I mean, most religions believe that God assumed a passive position after he created the world and granted human beings, “the gift of free will”. Which means that actions that stem from a human’s free will, decide whether or not they’re going to heaven or hell. Or whether or not they’ll be reborn as a maggot or a human being in their next life.

People who believe in faith and destiny, are wishful thinkers. If God intervened and decided to end this man’s life in order to give him an early one-way ticket to heaven, it would mean that life is just a theatre, God is a puppeteer and humans are God’s puppets.

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85853
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run    Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 6:38 am

Paddock's ghost strikes again!
Back to top Go down
Tuga

PostSubject: Re: Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run    Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 7:35 am

Glamazon wrote:
spidEr wrote:

Tuga wrote:

The idea about God intervening and deciding people’s faiths, doesn’t even make sense from a religious perspective. I mean, most religions believe that God assumed a passive position after he created the world and granted human beings, “the gift of free will”. Which means that actions that stem from a human’s free will, decide whether or not they’re going to heaven or hell. Or whether or not they’ll be reborn as a maggot or a human being in their next life.

People who believe in faith and destiny, are wishful thinkers. If God intervened and decided to end this man’s life in order to give him an early one-way ticket to heaven, it would mean that life is just a theatre, God is a puppeteer and humans are God’s puppets.

I had an interesting talk with a friend who at the time identified as agnostic (he claims to believe in God now) and it seemed so silly to us that this supposedly omniscient and powerful being spends time picking who dies an early death or watches us masturbate. We are both of the opinion that God, if he exists, probably has more grand tasks at hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run    Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor who helped get victims to hospital killed in hit-and-run
Page 1 of 1