Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr. Sanders

Go down 
+3
Screamingophelia
Tuga
Rebbie556
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92056
Forum Reputation : 225

Mr. Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Sanders   Mr. Sanders Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 5:08 pm

One person that I don’t think gets enough recognition from the Columbine massacre is Dave Sanders.
From the moment he heard the gunshots, he started clearing out the cafeteria as well as the whole school. While he was trying to save everyone else, he ran into Eric Harris and was shot. Then he proceeded to bleed out for THREE PAINFUL HOURS before dying.
Dave Sanders died as a hero. He’s the one we should be making a movie/documentary about.
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64467
Forum Reputation : 0

Mr. Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sanders   Mr. Sanders Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 6:28 pm

He was the MVP of the day. TBH, I'd love to see a graphic novel anthology on all of the victims, I think it's the perfect medium to immortalize them.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193257
Forum Reputation : 1317

Mr. Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sanders   Mr. Sanders Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 6:54 pm

Mr. Sanders saved so many lives! He's a hero.

The kids in the room with him tried so hard to help him. One of them was Devin Adams boyfriend before Zach. I don't know if he's the one who commited suicide.

Mr. Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sanders   Mr. Sanders Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 7:23 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Mr. Sanders saved so many lives! He's a hero.

The kids in the room with him tried so hard to help him. One of them was Devin Adams boyfriend before Zach. I don't know if he's the one who commited suicide.
whats his name?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Mr. Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sanders   Mr. Sanders Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 7:49 am

Aaron Hancey or Kevin Starkey. I can't remember which one.

Mr. Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sanders   Mr. Sanders Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 8:12 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
none of them commited suicide
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Mr. Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sanders   Mr. Sanders Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 8:36 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
none of them commited suicide

Huh, you read so much and you never really know what info is right I guess. I read somewhere that a student that was with Mr. Sanders killed himself a couple years later.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66528
Forum Reputation : 90

Mr. Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sanders   Mr. Sanders Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 8:53 am

You might be thinking of Greg Barnes. Although I have never seen his interviews with detectives in the 11k, only articles from media outlets and sports illustrated. He claimed he saw Sanders get shot from the window of the science room. He committed suicide a few years after the shooting.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Mr. Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sanders   Mr. Sanders Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 9:12 am

Littlelo wrote:
You might be thinking of Greg Barnes. Although I have never seen his interviews with detectives in the 11k, only articles from media outlets and sports illustrated. He claimed he saw Sanders get shot from the window of the science room. He committed suicide a few years after the shooting.

Probably. Thank you Littlelo. That makes sense that I would get that confused.
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 66315
Forum Reputation : 50

Mr. Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sanders   Mr. Sanders Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 1:52 pm

I really do admire Dave Sanders, the way he acted and prioritized the children before himself really showed his character.

He was an actual in real life superhero, and I'd be one proud daughter
Back to top Go down
gumshoe

Contribution Points : 80681
Forum Reputation : 0

Mr. Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sanders   Mr. Sanders Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 3:04 pm

I agree that Mr. Sanders was the MVP of the day. It's a shame that the police on the scene were not as brave as Mr. Sanders.
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 60165
Forum Reputation : 25

Mr. Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sanders   Mr. Sanders Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 3:38 am

God damn shame he died to. He slowly bled out for 3 hours. He died wayyy after Eric and Dylan. Had the police breached the school when they should of he could have been easily saved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr. Sanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sanders   Mr. Sanders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Sanders
Page 1 of 1