Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

unsolved pipe bomb case in February 1998

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smiggles94

PostSubject: unsolved pipe bomb case in February 1998   Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:40 am

“As Harris had posted on his website that he possessed explosives, Guerra wrote a draft affidavit, requesting a search warrant of the Harris household. The affidavit also mentioned a suspicion of Harris being involved in an unsolved pipe bomb case in February 1998. The affidavit was never filed.”

Anyone got any info on this ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: unsolved pipe bomb case in February 1998   Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:49 am

The strongest showing of law enforcement interest came in February 1998, when a pipe bomb was found near a bike path in suburban Jefferson County. On a tip, police focused on Harris and prepared the file to use in obtaining a warrant to search his family's home.

Not needed now sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: unsolved pipe bomb case in February 1998   Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:57 am

IF they had followed through and seriously considered Eric, Columbine likely would have been stopped. Mad

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: unsolved pipe bomb case in February 1998   Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
IF they had followed through and seriously considered Eric, Columbine likely would have been stopped. Mad

Another instance of JeffCo not taking this seriously.

It was probably another reason E and D got so angry about being arrested, because they were getting away with so much, Eric especially.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: unsolved pipe bomb case in February 1998   Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:06 pm

How far was the bike path from Eric's house? I'm interested in knowing how, why, and when Eric and/or Dylan went there and lost one of their pipe bombs. Were they out conducting tests?

View user profile

unsolved pipe bomb case in February 1998
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1