Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If Columbine never happened

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MattU

Contribution Points : 56631
Forum Reputation : 0

If Columbine never happened Empty
PostSubject: If Columbine never happened   If Columbine never happened Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 7:07 pm

Where do you think Eric and Dylan would be now if Columbine never happened? Would they still know each other? Would they have committed other crimes?
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58567
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: If Columbine never happened   If Columbine never happened Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 7:42 pm

Dylan probably would be already dead, because I believe his suicidal nature was stronger than his wiling to live.
But Eric, I think he could have pretty ordinary life. He was born and raised in military family so mby he could continue military dynasty.

PostSubject: Re: If Columbine never happened   If Columbine never happened Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 11:23 am

Doubt they'd even know each other. By now you'd have to think someone would've found them appealing and they'd have a family of their own to worry and care about which would make time for each other near impossible.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: If Columbine never happened   If Columbine never happened Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 12:29 pm

It's a good question really. They had quite a few issues that drove them to mass murder, but if they ended up not doing it then I think they would try to live normal lives. Maybe they would attempt suicide though.

TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 75139
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: If Columbine never happened   If Columbine never happened Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 12:40 pm

I think they would have lived normal lives.
Eric would have grown out of his anger and Dylan would have grown out of his depression.
I don't think they would have kept in touch.
I also don't think Eric would have gone for a military career. He told his friends he didn't believe he would be going into the armed forces. He was rejected into the marines and lacked the physical and mental requirements for the army. By the time he would have gotten the call back after 9/11 he would have probably already gone for computer science, just like Dylan.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
Pho3nix

Pho3nix

Contribution Points : 58738
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: If Columbine never happened   If Columbine never happened Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 10:41 am

Both of them would have been in and out of relationships. I think if they split up and went to different colleges, Eric would have still been annoyed by how vapid and stupid people are so his anger I think would have remained. Dylan would possibly still feel left out even if he (very likely) found himself a solid group of friends, and I could see him having a girlfriend but still not feeling fulfilled. Eric's first girlfriend would be his "life", and not in a good way IMO. He'd be very obsessive and possessive of her, and it'd end badly. One or both (probably Dylan) would use alcohol to cope. I think around maybe late 20s they might chill out and start to have more average lives, but their early-mid 20s would probably be chaotic.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Columbine never happened   If Columbine never happened Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Columbine never happened
Page 1 of 1