Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.

Go down 
+9
CuriousColumbine
Kathericat
pess1mist
VoDKaComeHere
MalonsMilk
spidEr
STK
Screamingophelia
Rebdoomer420
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CuriousColumbine

CuriousColumbine

Contribution Points : 55324
Forum Reputation : 0

Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.    Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 4:11 pm

As someone with Aspergers, I promise that not all of us are school shooters lmao

Rebdoomer420

Contribution Points : 56880

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.    Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 6:10 pm

CuriousColumbine wrote:
As someone with Aspergers, I promise that not all of us are school shooters lmao

All though i find it interesting that so many AS people are on this board. Myself included.

CuriousColumbine

Contribution Points : 55324

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.    Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 6:44 pm

Rebdoomer420 wrote:
CuriousColumbine wrote:

All though i find it interesting that so many AS people are on this board. Myself included.

You're not wrong though actually. I sort of have a theory? Maybe it just applies to me and some other people on the AS I knew, enjoy studying human behavior. For me, I was so awkward and I had to study people to learn mannerisms and things. And that eventually evolved into just being curious about the way humans are and their psychology in general. Especially "abnormal" psychology. That's my thoughts anyway.

Rebdoomer420

Contribution Points : 56880

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.    Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 8:26 pm

CuriousColumbine wrote:
Rebdoomer420 wrote:
CuriousColumbine wrote:

You're not wrong though actually. I sort of have a theory? Maybe it just applies to me and some other people on the AS I knew, enjoy studying human behavior. For me, I was so awkward and I had to study people to learn mannerisms and things. And that eventually evolved into just being curious about the way humans are and their psychology in general. Especially "abnormal" psychology.  That's my thoughts anyway.

That is actually spot on my friend.

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 71189
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.    Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 9:15 pm

Aspies can get really fixated on a subject.
Back to top Go down
shockingdoom

shockingdoom

Contribution Points : 56670

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.    Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:25 am

Well, he was very isolated and didn't like to be hugged and never made eye contact with anyone. But I heard he had fun at the Tech Club and joked about things sometimes.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120878
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.    Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 1:15 pm

shockingdoom wrote:
Well, he was very isolated and didn't like to be hugged and never made eye contact with anyone. But I heard he had fun at the Tech Club and joked about things sometimes.

What year was this? Towards the last months of his life he didn't really go out much from what I hear.

sscc

Contribution Points : 83962
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.    Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:55 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
shockingdoom wrote:

What year was this? Towards the last months of his life he didn't really go out much from what I hear.
It was about 2007/2008. Here are some interviews with other Tech Club members.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.    Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Lanza and Aspergers Syndrome.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2