Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Man shoots himself in front of the White House

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 58479
Forum Reputation : 15

Man shoots himself in front of the White House  Empty
PostSubject: Man shoots himself in front of the White House    Man shoots himself in front of the White House  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 12:28 pm

what is going on in this country???? Cuckoo

There were reports of shots fired near the north lawn of the White House Saturday morning. The Secret Service said its personnel responded to “reports of a person who allegedly suffered a self-inflicted gun shot wound along the north fence line of the White House.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man shoots himself in front of the White House    Man shoots himself in front of the White House  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 3:25 pm

Yep, shit is getting strange indeed.
Back to top Go down
Kaynvink

Kaynvink

Contribution Points : 61675
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Man shoots himself in front of the White House    Man shoots himself in front of the White House  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 3:25 pm

Of course the person whoever did this had goverment critical views , otherwise he could have simply killed himself at home. Im just curious if it was just a trump hating leftist or maybe someone who,s motive might was a bit deeper

PostSubject: Re: Man shoots himself in front of the White House    Man shoots himself in front of the White House  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Kaynvink wrote:
Of course the person whoever did this had goverment critical views , otherwise he could have simply killed himself at home. Im just curious if it was just a trump hating leftist or maybe someone who,s motive might was a bit deeper

I'm also leaning more towards he may have done it there as some sort of protest. No real details to go on though. scratch
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 58479

PostSubject: Re: Man shoots himself in front of the White House    Man shoots himself in front of the White House  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 4:36 pm

Yeah probably some weird form of protest alien
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

Contribution Points : 57915

PostSubject: Re: Man shoots himself in front of the White House    Man shoots himself in front of the White House  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 10:30 pm

I'm betting it was someone who was anti-trump who blamed him for their current problems in life so they were trying to make some kind of statement like, "look what you made me do, with what you did to this country!", in hopes that it would make national news and spark some kind of change or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man shoots himself in front of the White House    Man shoots himself in front of the White House  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Was it Donald Trump? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man shoots himself in front of the White House    Man shoots himself in front of the White House  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man shoots himself in front of the White House
Page 1 of 1