Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Shooting Out Front Glass

Go down 
+6
T C F
Albert Worm
Mr Bubbless
Sabratha
Preston Condra
Ynoocs
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ynoocs

Contribution Points : 39090
Forum Reputation : 15

Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Empty
PostSubject: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:27 pm

Not sure if anyone’s ever thought on this before, but is anyone relatively surprised that Adam didn’t seem to show much trepidation about shooting through the front glass of the school to gain entry, causing near immediate alert?

The glass of the school could very well have been laminated glass instead of plain tempered glass, which would’ve made him entering the school this way much more difficult, and additionally allotted faculty and staff more time to secure their classrooms and call 911. You can look up videos of tempered vs laminated glass and see how much harder it is to gain entry to a building outfitted with laminated glass. I know many soft target type locations such as schools have switched to laminated types of glass in the years since Sandy Hook, but it was by no means was unheard of before, therefore was very well a possibility and could’ve greatly hindered his ability to carry out a successful shooting.

Which brings me to my second thought—did Adam somehow know for certain that the glass at the front of the school was tempered? I suppose he could have drove to Sandy Hook at some other time and checked for the manufacturer’s marking on the front glass, which is required to indicate the type of glass it is, however, this seems unlikely to me as there’s no evidence of him doing so and if he was caught it would’ve undoubtedly raised suspicion.

As careful as he was to make the shooting as seamless and risk-free as possible for himself (ie targeting kids), it’s partly surprising to me that he settled on targeting a place that required him to make such a bold and conspicuous entrance with potential to cause immediate hurdles for himself.

Vluptune dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2021 4:47 am

You're overthinking something very simple lol

Last edited by diabolus on Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Preston Condra

Preston Condra

Contribution Points : 31141
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2021 12:34 pm

The shooting occurred in a town where there was only one known homicide in the past 10 years before Sandy Hook happened. Nothing or nobody could be prepared for what was going to happen.

QuestionMark, Employer_Square, Chet and Vluptune like this post

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97715
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2021 2:56 pm

I think he just picked a nearby target.

Adam wasn't an idiot, but he wasn't some sort of mastermind genius planner that would plan 7 moves ahead.

His plan was straightforward - drive to the target, get out and shoot as many people as quickly as possible before the cops arrive.

He didn't try to use any unusual "stratagems" to trap people inside the building or slow down the police response.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

Sarin Gas Attack, QuestionMark, Mr Bubbless, Employer_Square, Chet and Vluptune like this post

Back to top Go down
Ynoocs

Contribution Points : 39090
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 8:32 am

diabolus wrote:
You're overthinking something very simple.

How so? As I tried to explain, but evidently failed, if the glass was laminated or bullet resistant it would have been quite literally impossible for him to enter the school in a reasonable amount of time. He would have had to dump magazine upon magazine to carve himself a hole big enough to fit through like he did with the tempered glass, which only took him eight rounds. Don’t believe me? Look up videos of people gunning down bullet resistant or laminated glasses such as a windshield with AR15 rifles and see how ridiculously long it would have taken him to carve a hole big enough for him to crawl through. He was lucky with the glass being tempered which was a best case scenario for himself and even still he immediately alerted numerous adults in the office and conference room 9.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39296
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 2:36 am

Ynoocs wrote:
diabolus wrote:
You're overthinking something very simple.

How so? As I tried to explain, but evidently failed, if the glass was laminated or bullet resistant it would have been quite literally impossible for him to enter the school in a reasonable amount of time. He would have had to dump magazine upon magazine to carve himself a hole big enough to fit through like he did with the tempered glass, which only took him eight rounds.

20 rounds from a Saiga-12 would obliterate any glass you put it up against.
Back to top Go down
Albert Worm

Contribution Points : 24540

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 8:18 pm

I still don't get why there's a whole thread for Adam Lanza shooting glass, he just did it because shooting at random things is fun.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39296
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 1:15 am

Albert Worm wrote:
I still don't get why there's a whole thread for Adam Lanza shooting glass, he just did it because shooting at random things is fun.

"If I was trying to kill you and you were behind the glass I would shoot it many times until it broke…"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 10:16 am

The character of the movie "Stalking Laura" (which was one of his favourites) did the same thing in one of the scenes.

It can be possible that he was inspired by this particular scene.
Back to top Go down
T C F

Contribution Points : 19243

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 5:38 am

If Adam knew the glass was laminated or bullet-resistant, he might have planned the attack so he could shoot kids at breaktime. I don't think he expected the glass to be laminated otherwise he would have changed his strategy if he did.

22:22 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
22:22
Banned

Contribution Points : 23053
Forum Reputation : 137

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 5:00 pm

T C F wrote:
If Adam knew the glass was laminated or bullet-resistant, he might have planned the attack so he could shoot kids at breaktime. I don't think he expected the glass to be laminated otherwise he would have changed his strategy if he did.

wow no one has ever heard that before, you're a fucking idiot.

Mr Bubbless and Amokauliflower like this post

Back to top Go down
T C F

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 2:21 am

22:22 wrote:
T C F wrote:

You look the the sort of person with grand delusions of getting on the Encylopedia Dramatica High Scoreboard, only to get PWNd by a couch.

Amokauliflower, 22:22 and Timur's Swan Song dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 28085
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 3:01 am

T C F wrote:
T C F wrote:

You look the the sort of person with grand delusions of getting on the Encylopedia Dramatica High Scoreboard, only to get PWNd by a couch.

You look like the sort of person who is a vapid cunt

Banned

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 3:08 am

T C F wrote:
T C F wrote:

You are my sissy hypno slave on the end of my chain, and your cage gets smaller and tighter with every retarded unfunny Encyclopedia Dramatica mention you make.

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 3:14 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
T C F wrote:
T C F wrote:

I think you should be reported to FIB because you might become the next shooter.

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 28085
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 3:17 am

T C F wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
T C F wrote:
T C F wrote:

I think you should be reported to FIB because you might become the next shooter.

Do it then

22:22 likes this post

Back to top Go down
T C F

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 3:19 am

The Columbiners of today really are the true failures of Natural Selection.

Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 3:19 am

T C F wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
T C F wrote:
T C F wrote:

go back to reddit glownigger retard

Amokauliflower, Timur's Swan Song and ANOMIC like this post

T C F dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
T C F

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 3:52 am

T C F wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
T C F wrote:
T C F wrote:

Modern Columbiners are the most pathetic Incels the world has ever seen.

22:22, Timur's Swan Song and ANOMIC dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22418
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 3:55 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
T C F

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 3:55 am

Timur's Swan Song wrote:
T C F wrote:
T C F wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
T C F wrote:
T C F wrote:

You literally make reddit-tier posts on an obscure internet forum and you're complaining about imaginary "incels" that are out to get you. Have you ever considered that you're the problem.

That is classic projection.....

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61039
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 3:56 am

T C F wrote:
T C F wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
T C F wrote:
T C F wrote:

You constantly talk about Atchison on here and think that randomly mentioning ED in any thread is worth something. You're much worse than any modern columbiner solely for how annoying you are.

22:22 likes this post

T C F dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
T C F

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 3:57 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
T C F wrote:
T C F wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
T C F wrote:
T C F wrote:

You constantly talk about Atchison on here and think that randomly mentioning ED in any thread is worth something. You're much worse than any modern columbiner solely for how annoying you are.

I think you'll be the next forum member to commit a Shooting.....

lognifiiskurk, Mr Bubbless, 22:22, Timur's Swan Song and ANOMIC dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22418
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 3:58 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T C F

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 3:59 am

Timur's Swan Song wrote:
T C F wrote:
T C F wrote:

You wouldn't even get a mention on the notable losers page, fucktard redditor. Go back.

You will make Randy Stair look like a professional one day..... flower

T C F likes this post

Mr Bubbless, 22:22 and Timur's Swan Song dislike this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61039
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 3:59 am

T C F wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:
T C F wrote:
T C F wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
T C F wrote:
T C F wrote:

Sure you do, just like you think every other forum member that makes fun of you is going to be the next shooter. Couldn't that be seen as "classic projection"?

Timur's Swan Song likes this post

T C F dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
T C F

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 4:00 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
T C F wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:
T C F wrote:
T C F wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
T C F wrote:
T C F wrote:

Sure you do, just like you think every other forum member that makes fun of you is going to be the next shooter. Couldn't that be seen as "classic projection"?

No, because i said so before you could. lol!

22:22 and Timur's Swan Song dislike this post

Back to top Go down
T C F

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 1:55 am

22:22 is pathetic incel

Timur's Swan Song dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 2:01 am

T C F wrote:
22:22 is pathetic incel

Cherish, Chloe, Kierra, Aaliyah

Mr Bubbless likes this post

T C F dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
T C F

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 2:03 am

don't be a troll.....

PostSubject: Re: Adam Shooting Out Front Glass   Adam Shooting Out Front Glass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Shooting Out Front Glass
Page 1 of 1