Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Adam want to make believe that Ryan participated in the shooting

Go down 
+2
Luci
Zerty23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerty23

Contribution Points : 28350
Forum Reputation : 0

Did Adam want to make believe that Ryan participated in the shooting Empty
PostSubject: Did Adam want to make believe that Ryan participated in the shooting   Did Adam want to make believe that Ryan participated in the shooting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:41 am

I'm not a conspiracy theorist I think Sandy Hook is really passing Did Adam want the policeman who arrived at the school to believe that there were 2 armed men? Adam arriving in the school parking lot to throw 2 sweatshirts which could make the policeman believe that there were two shooters he had two handguns, two long guns, he was shooting in the back of the neck which could make him believe an execution and he had Ryan's ID card with him, which could make Ryan look like he put it on him to accuse him
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40178
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Did Adam want to make believe that Ryan participated in the shooting   Did Adam want to make believe that Ryan participated in the shooting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 2:03 pm

I think so-- to be honest, since he couldn't kill Peter and Ryan, Adam just wanted to fuck over Ryan during the whole thing.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Sufficient-weight likes this post

Back to top Go down
survivingman

Contribution Points : 49025
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Did Adam want to make believe that Ryan participated in the shooting   Did Adam want to make believe that Ryan participated in the shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2021 1:26 am

Luci wrote:
I think so-- to be honest, since he couldn't kill Peter and Ryan, Adam just wanted to fuck over Ryan during the whole thing.

Not sure why he didn't like Ryan tbh.
Back to top Go down
Yaughst

Contribution Points : 23029
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Did Adam want to make believe that Ryan participated in the shooting   Did Adam want to make believe that Ryan participated in the shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2021 2:17 am

survivingman wrote:
Luci wrote:

I don't think he had a problem with Ryan Lanza. I think he had a problem with Ryan Lanza.

Adam's most staunch beliefs were arguably: 1. civilization and culture are inherently bad, 2. support for anarcho-primitivism, and 3. support for youth rights, even if it often manifested in the form of defending paedos instead.

1. If you're opposed to civilization and culture, as well as children being indoctrinated into them, family would be the root of that. Sure, school may teach children about culture and encourage them to conform to it, but it's family that teaches you the most basic of civilized traits, including the language he hated so much, and that plants the seed of being civilized into your mind from toddlerhood, if not infancy. It could also be argued that family itself is an inherently civilized concept, rooted in human culture, especially considering how comparatively rare the nuclear family, as opposed to a communal pack at the most and no real 'family' at all at the least, is in other animals.

2. Most anarcho-primitivists oppose family, viewing it as a civilized and modern concept that, again, is rare in the rest of the animal kingdom. Often, they prefer some form of communal child rearing.

3. As someone who was interested in, and supportive of, youth rights himself - albeit in a less extreme way - as a teenager, I can safely say that family, especially parents, are often seen as the ultimate oppressors by those who support that cause, responsible for a significant minority, if not an outright majority, of the injustices committed against children. Two examples of this would be 'corporal punishment'/battery in the name of 'discipline', and the general social consensus that parents, and relatives as a whole, should be allowed to hug and kiss their children whenever they want, no matter how the children feel about it.

So, being opposed to family as a general concept is a connecting theme between all of Smig's favourite social causes. I feel like he ended up turning that against his own family, and made a lot of the decisions he did on December 14th (namely, shooting Nancy exactly four times, which as Peter has pointed out was once for each close family member, and trying to frame Ryan for the mass killing itself even if it was in a way he likely knew wouldn't last for more than a few hours at most) for the purpose of committing as close to a family annihilation as he could without going to other states and putting the main part of his plan at risk.

Last edited by Yaughst on Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited the wording of a sentence.)

Engel and nrmnfckngrckwll like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120528
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Did Adam want to make believe that Ryan participated in the shooting   Did Adam want to make believe that Ryan participated in the shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2021 3:04 am

survivingman wrote:
Luci wrote:

He shot a bunch of little kids in the face, I'm not so sure it was a specific middle finger to Ryan as it was more another way to hurt as many people as possible in the broadest possible way.

VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 60290
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Did Adam want to make believe that Ryan participated in the shooting   Did Adam want to make believe that Ryan participated in the shooting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 7:48 pm

This is something I’ve thought of before - WHY did Adam wear Ryan’s ID on the day of the shooting? I find it odd that besides this post, no one else has ever discussed this here. So is the general consensus is he wanted to fool the police into thinking the shooter was Ryan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Adam want to make believe that Ryan participated in the shooting   Did Adam want to make believe that Ryan participated in the shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Adam want to make believe that Ryan participated in the shooting
Page 1 of 1