Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow

Go down 
+2
Carnifex879
Comedyshortsgamer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Comedyshortsgamer

Comedyshortsgamer

Contribution Points : 37510
Forum Reputation : 0

Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Empty
PostSubject: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 11:24 am

What do you guys think? They posted a screenshot but it looks like an edited version of his ID photo to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 11:32 am

Umm, it’s obviously a troll and a German one at that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68647
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 12:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is right unfortunately. It is an obvious troll, with a profile photo of Ryan walking that doesn't look like something he'd post. Even then, how would Ryan get access to a photo of Adam's body? It's possible he could have taken one from after the shooting, but he probably never received any crime scene photos from police. He's been silent ever since the shooting, so there's no way he'd just come out of the blue like that.

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 12:48 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
He's been silent ever since the shooting, so there's no way he'd just come out of the blue like that.
Do you think Ryan will ever speak out about what happened one day?
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68647
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 12:53 pm

Maboroshi wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
He's been silent ever since the shooting, so there's no way he'd just come out of the blue like that.
Do you think Ryan will ever speak out about what happened one day?
It's possible, but I personally doubt it. Sue Klebold may have spoken out many years after Columbine, but Ryan's had about 8 years to actually say something publicly, but hasn't. A lot of relatives of mass murderers usually try to disassociate themselves from their infamous relatives, but there's sometimes a few like Sue Klebold, and that's partially because her son was responsible for the most infamous school shooting in America.

f0rgotten likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 98206
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 1:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

Koltin and Carnifex879 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 1:28 pm

Last edited by Carnalz on Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 1:38 pm

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

Koltin likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 1:39 pm

Just another day of spreading fake information!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 2:24 pm

This has devolved to a real shitshow of a thread pretty quickly, ne?

f0rgotten likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 6:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Comedyshortsgamer

Comedyshortsgamer

Contribution Points : 37510
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 7:43 pm

Update: This is what they posted, quite possibly the worst fake I've ever seen. I'm not quite sure what I was expecting (nothing real, of course) but this definetly wasn't it.

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42718
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 8:18 pm

Comedyshortsgamer wrote:
Update: This is what they posted, quite possibly the worst fake I've ever seen. I'm not quite sure what I was expecting (nothing real, of course) but this definetly wasn't it.

What the hell is that photo? Damm, like I knew just by the title this would be fake, but didnt expect the photo to be whatever that is. Still curious about why the pdf where the photo was called Henry-12-16-12, like I can assume that 12-16-12, was the suppossed date the photo was taken, so like two days after, but what is the Henry part supposed to be? Like I know it isnt real, but like I wanna what possible Henry can in it. Also why did this person did this fake stuff, it feels odd, like he didnt receive much attention, maybe he wanted to start controversy I don't know, in all honestly. I am just curious about the awful and obviusly fake hoaxs, they are somewhat fascinate to me.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 10:57 pm

Comedyshortsgamer wrote:

I don't know who would do this thinking that someone would believe it, it is immensely disproportionate and notoriously false. If I'm not confused, is his head not from the rifle photo?
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39571
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 1:09 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 12:18 pm

Comedyshortsgamer wrote:

I don't see the suicide shot either.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 124050
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 3:07 pm

Comedyshortsgamer wrote:

That's probably one of the worst photoshops ever

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow    Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alleged Ryan Lanza on Twitter to leak Adam's Body Tomorrow
Page 1 of 1