Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?

Go down 
+20
joaingo
MilverSoxie
Luci
dyonqqr
Sabratha
Mr Bubbless
fast200
sscc
log_1987
TheGoodGuy
QuestionMark
TechClub
Yunduro
nopenever
Futility
ExpecttheWorse
survivingman
Primate Murder
Kerea2244
Degenenerateloser69
24 posters
AuthorMessage

What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Empty
PostSubject: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 1:23 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Degenenerateloser69

Degenenerateloser69

Contribution Points : 43118
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 4:21 pm

I find Adam to be the most interesting component of the shooting. His anorexia, in particular. It has been said that he was 6’0 and 85 pounds at one point (3 months before he died??) which would be nothing short of remarkable and would raise many questions.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123875
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 4:49 pm

Adam is one of the shooters that will always be interesting to me

He took his reason for the shooting to his grave and we will probably never know why he did it or what was going through his head.

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64308
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 4:55 pm

The most interesting thing about the shooting is Lanza's suicide. I believe Lanza went into a crouching position and placed the gun to the back of his head. After shooting himself, Lanza laid down into a fetal position and the hat fell off his head while he fell over.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 5:19 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 6:58 pm

Over the past 4 years of researching him, I have been asked this multiple times. Ive stayed up nights on end thinking about Adam and his ways. A truly interesting person, don't you agree? He had amazing viewpoints and understanding of the world around him. Not to mention, the boy was so mysterious! So many unanswered questions remain. I feel as if has left clues, that i'm still trying to piece together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 7:34 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
survivingman

Contribution Points : 49100
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:59 pm

It's because he grew up on the internet like many of us, had many of the same interests, yet he went on a mass murder seemingly out of the blue. He seems more self aware than the average spree killer.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ExpecttheWorse

ExpecttheWorse

Contribution Points : 38783
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 1:26 am

Probably the fact that Adam Lanza was almost born to be a mass shooter.

qfwfq likes this post

Back to top Go down
Futility

Contribution Points : 38412
Forum Reputation : 105

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 11:49 am

I would like to know why he choose to attack a elementary-school. As far as i know he didnt focus much on elementary-school-shootings,so i wonder why he did this. Sure, he was well-informed about Mass-Shootings in general,but he didnt "set priority" on Elementary-Shootings.( as far as i know) Besides that im "interested" in the relationship between him and his Mother,like how she didnt realised that something is going in the wrong direction(especially his malnourished appearance to the end) I dont know why,but this Case seems like Grey Gardens to me.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
nopenever

Contribution Points : 44693
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 2:03 pm

Lanza's online comments interest me the most.

Kinkeloukaitis and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Yunduro

Yunduro

Contribution Points : 39592

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 11:28 am

With a lot of shooters like Adam, I feel like the internet trail they leave behind is the most interesting. It seems to yield the most discussion about what they were like as a person, something we may not always get if family members and authorities don't want to release personal information.
Back to top Go down
TechClub

TechClub

Contribution Points : 36865
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 1:39 pm

It's been said Adam brought two hooded sweatshirts because he wore one to cover his utility vest and another to place over the guns he brought with him in the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 4:42 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TechClub

TechClub

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 6:09 pm

Futility wrote:
I would like to know why he choose to attack a elementary-school. As far as i know he didnt focus much on elementary-school-shootings,so i wonder why he did this. Sure, he was well-informed about Mass-Shootings in general,but he didnt "set priority" on Elementary-Shootings.( as far as i know) Besides that im "interested" in the relationship between him and his Mother,like how she didnt realised that something is going in the wrong direction(especially his malnourished appearance to the end) I dont know why,but this Case seems like Grey Gardens to me.

Just from the top of my head, Adam displayed an interest in Patrick Purdy and the Cleveland Elementary School shooting and Thomas Hamilton and the Dunblane School Massacre. Considering the scope of his research there are no doubt many more cases like these he was well-versed in.

As for why he chose to target an elementary school, he seemed to have a fixation on childhood and how society perceives and treats children that he has written about many times, but I believe it was also because they were easier targets compared to shooting up a middle school, high school, college, university or any other location or institution.

As for Nancy, she did express concern about Adam throughout his life and especially towards the end, but she felt there was little she could do without further alienating him from her.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120603
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 12:37 pm

TechClub wrote:
Futility wrote:

Just from the top of my head, Adam displayed an interest in Patrick Purdy and the Cleveland Elementary School shooting and Thomas Hamilton and the Dunblane School Massacre. Considering the scope of his research there are no doubt many more cases like these he was well-versed in.

Indeed. There was a katana found at Lanza's house after the shooting - I wonder if this was his way of giving a subtle nod to the Osaka school killings.

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 3:59 pm

Nothing, really.
Back to top Go down
TechClub

TechClub

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 6:30 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
TechClub wrote:
Futility wrote:

Indeed. There was a katana found at Lanza's house after the shooting - I wonder if this was his way of giving a subtle nod to the Osaka school killings.

Interesting. I never made the connection but that's very possible. I've wondered before if Adam's Nunn Bush shoes were a reference to John Wayne Gacy (who worked for the company at one point) but considering Adam seemed to have been fixated on mass murderers and not serial killers perhaps it's just a coincidence.

Ivan wrote:
Nothing, really.

Great contribution, thanks!

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 3:36 pm

I suppose it's how self aware & "meta", so to speak, Adam Lanza actually was. Also the fact that Sandy Hook & The Stockton Schoolyard Shooting had striking similarities like how Patrick Purdy and Adam Lanza had mental handicaps (Very Mild Retardation and Aspergers) or how both carried out the worst school shootings at the time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 7:56 pm

Probably Lanza's motives and behaviors. How it influenced the country afterward is interesting too.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70916
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 4:51 pm

His kills count and the age of his victims did he kill such young children because it was easy or because he wanted to spare them from adult "life" ?

Rosie1756 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 1:45 am

The background behind his life, but above all his views on civilization and culture.
Back to top Go down
TechClub

TechClub

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 10:00 am

TheGoodGuy wrote:
His kills count and the age of his victims did he kill such young children because it was easy or because he wanted to spare them from adult "life" ?

Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 10:35 am

N/A

Back to top Go down
log_1987

log_1987

Contribution Points : 58131

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 8:40 am

Duluth wrote:
Burn wrote:
The background behind his life, but above all his views on civilization and culture.
I think Adams views on culture and society, whilst interesting, were just pseudo-intellectual nonsense that he spouted to make himself seem quite deep and profound.

Perhaps. His radio call however was profound on the nature of mass murderers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 12:28 pm

N/A

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83652
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 7:39 pm

Duluth wrote:
log_1987 wrote:
Perhaps. His radio call however was profound on the nature of mass murderers.
His call-in was definitely very interesting to listen to.

My opinion on Adam's views have changed. I don't quite think that they were "pseudo-intellectual nonsense" anymore. I don't know what to think about Adam and his views.

I hear people use the specific words "pseudo-intellectual" in reference to Adam's beliefs pretty frequently. My three questions for you, as someone who used to feel that way, are:

1) What does pseudo-intellectual mean in this context?
2) What is it about Adam's beliefs or reasoning that came across as being pseudo-intellectual or nonsensical?
3) Why have you changed your mind?

Agree or disagree, but most or all of the philosophical/political ideas that Adam discussed were not his own and I would suggest that they were certainly not nonsensical (although I might be willing to agree that he did not always express himself clearly).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 2:15 pm

The empathy towards the shooter.

Adam Lanza was certainly the first mass shooter I got into. And there’s a good reason for that.
Almost everything Lanza wrote looked like it was taken from the inside of my mind. I was bewildered at the relatability.

Then I found out about his awkward real life mannerisms. That definitely hit home as well!

And the fact he choose an elementary school really puts the icing on the cake. A bizarre case for sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 4:45 pm

AMOG wrote:

And the fact he choose an elementary school really puts the icing on the cake. A bizarre case for sure
Wow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 4:38 pm

(Deleted)

Last edited by 9mmtomyhead on Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fast200

Contribution Points : 32066

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 4:50 pm

The fact that there doesn't seem to be a clear motive for the shooting.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39396
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 7:36 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Sabratha likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97867
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 9:37 am

fast200 wrote:
The fact that there doesn't seem to be a clear motive for the shooting.

Prolonged social isolation, mental health issues and psychotic episodes.

I think with Lanza, we are looking at someone more similar to Michael Carneal or to Cho Seung Hui than to say... Kazimierczak or Holmes.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 1:10 pm

I find his writings, way of thinking, and the psychology behind him interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 12:33 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
For some reason Adam doesn't come off as mysterious to me, most of his philosophies make sense even if I don't agree with some of them. Maybe I'm just able to understand him better because I share the same disabilities that he had, although mine are not as severe (Yet?).

His philosophies don’t strike me as odd either. I’m not sure I can really understand him though, namely because I don’t have the same issues that he had.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40434
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 5:49 pm

(I drafted a bunch of responses to this question in a text file over the past few weeks and this post is them just cobbled together, so apolgies for the wall of text.)
So often, when you investigate a mass killer, their motives and views are just prepackaged extremist ideologies (Anders Breivik, Dylann Roof, Islamic terrorists, etc.) or the same edgelord copy-pasted "natural selection" or "fuck the world" rhetoric. Moreso, their online posts are often laced with profanity and are consistently superficial (looking at you, Nik.) So many claim to be "deep thinkers" or otherwise unique and generally aren't.

If they're ideological, you can expect much the same 2083 or Jihad-related talking points.
If they're psychopathic (ex. Nikolas Cruz,) it's the epitome of a lifelong tirade of aggressiveness and narcissism, which is alien to my life experience and gets boring quick.
If they're psychotic, most of the time you get something like this or this. They are generally the most interesting to me, but even then most blur together.

Adam is different.  My interest in attacks is mostly determined by the gap between my empathy for the perpetrator and the monsterousness of their actions. I have no interest in serial killings or psychopathic mass murderers, but the more deeply I can empathize with an individual, the harder it is to explain their actions and the more drawn in I am. Adam epitomizes that for me: I share a great many similarities with him, and yet his actions are one of the worst school attacks to date. It's a paradox that draws me in endlessly.

Also, his (extensive, which is another reason in and of itself) online presence is unique. He seemed to have a sense of humor (I had to contain my laughter when reading his untitled play,) unique and seriously thought-through views, and displayed language, interests, and behavior that strike me as belonging to a different class of individual altogether from most other attackers.

- Reclusive nature
- DDR obsession
- Eating disorder
- Technology addict anarchoprimitivist
- His ideas connecting society, technology, mental illness, and mass shootings ("symptomatic of anything other than your own inexplicable defectiveness?")
- His ideas on society's coercive nature and it's effect on children and children's rights
- Massive spreadsheet and comprehensive interest
- Destroyed hard drive
- Lovebound, his untitled play, and other interesting writings of his
I would hate to use the phrase "intelligence" or "intellectual" in here because it's pretentious / glorifying / Adam wasn't a super genius or anything, but there's a level of sophisication to his writings, philosophy, and views that just about every other killer besides Ted Kaczynski (and probably one or two others) lacks.

Last edited by dyonqqr on Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

QuestionMark, Mr Bubbless, rj96, Employer_Square, Sufficient-weight, 22:22, NEXT STEP UP and like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 6:48 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
and displayed language

I've always noticed that his writings and the language he used were very… verbose and complicated compared to the writings of other mass shooters. I don't know how to explain it clearly.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39396
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 6:42 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:44 am; edited 3 times in total

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40253
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 2:08 am

Honestly I hate the man he became when he headed to Sandy Hook Elementary, but before then... his forum posts are very interesting to read about- as Adam just seemed super mentally damaged. It's interesting to actually read the thoughts of a mass murderer before they go on their rampage and that's why I began studying them- to see who they were before their attack.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Mr Bubbless, dyonqqr, genericregistryemail, anna444 and Coneyislandqueen like this post

Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 36126
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 6:09 am

somehow less spergy than most of the community

offtopicr, Mr Bubbless, Employer_Square, dyonqqr, 22:22 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97867
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 10:59 am

(edgy answer incoming)

I wasn't interested in Adam Lanza. Adam Lanza was interested in me.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

Mr Bubbless, 22:22 and unoriginalperson like this post

Back to top Go down
joaingo

Contribution Points : 14966
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 1:28 pm

Adam Lanza is the only school shooter that has ever interested me this much, his viewpoints were always said so properly and understandable (in my opinion) that most of the time I couldn't even disagree with him. The fact he didnt brag/pull an Eric Harris, he buried almost all the important information about him WITH him, his motive being unknown till this day although we most likely already know what it was but can never be confirmed, his life is interesting to hear about even with such little detail.

anna444, Coneyislandqueen and crepuscule like this post

Back to top Go down
Taquill

Taquill

Contribution Points : 14490

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 9:52 pm

Honestly just the fact he was isolated and alone, not many shooters were like that per say, and even then they didn't go through the mental and physical extremes Lanza did. Such as starvation to the extent he did, or the fact he choose an elementary because of some type of destain for how society made input on children or something.

Rosie1756 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17525

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2022 10:44 am

What interests me the most about Adam Lanza is his internet history. Its interesting to see all the stuff mass shooters did day to day.
Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20109
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2022 4:12 am

Hight score + lack of motive + philosophy of smiggles + smiggles + age of victims + randomness of attack

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick

nebbish, vril and crepuscule dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Coneyislandqueen

Coneyislandqueen

Contribution Points : 12664

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2022 2:01 pm

Unclear motive, Adam Lanza in general and the fact that kids were targeted

Helianthus, Fedz-Manz and Rosie1756 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?   What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What interests you most about Adam or the Sandy Hook shooting?
Page 1 of 1