Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lanza Planned Sandy Hook Attack Since 2008

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38129
Forum Reputation : 175

Adam Lanza Planned Sandy Hook Attack Since 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lanza Planned Sandy Hook Attack Since 2008   Adam Lanza Planned Sandy Hook Attack Since 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 6:20 am

Adam Lanza Had Sandy Hook planned since 2008, Adam started to like mass shootings in freshman year 2006, Adam was really motivated after Virginia Tech. Someone reported to the Newtown Police Department that Adam was planning to kill students and teachers at Sandy Hook School and killing his mother but NPD responded saying Nancy Lanza Owned the guys and NPD couldn’t do anything.

Source

anna444 and joaingo like this post

MilverSoxie, vril, buffalobill91 and jubjubpuffball dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Planned Sandy Hook Attack Since 2008   Adam Lanza Planned Sandy Hook Attack Since 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 7:13 am

Quote :
In one entry, a woman who had connected with Lanza online about 2½ years before the massacre said she knew he had been obsessed with mass shootings.

I wonder if this was the same woman for whom Adam had some sort of romantic feelings (the "me" document).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Planned Sandy Hook Attack Since 2008   Adam Lanza Planned Sandy Hook Attack Since 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 2:11 pm

Quote :
Newtown police released a statement on Friday night in regards to FBI's Sandy Hook documents recently released to the public.

"Newtown PD has been working closely with the FBI on verifying information on the referenced report. A comprehensive search of our records indicate that the person named in the report is not on record as ever contacting the agency in 2008 or subsequent to that date. We thank the FBI for their assistance and diligence in verifying the information," Newtown Police Chief James Viadero said in a statement on Friday.
(source)
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97715
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Planned Sandy Hook Attack Since 2008   Adam Lanza Planned Sandy Hook Attack Since 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 10:43 am

I somehow doubt Lanza was really interested in 2008. Reason? He did not participate in the forums so early. In 2007-2009 the two major places to discuss Columbine was either Danny Ledonne's forum or a sort of messagebook list at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (the site exists, but the messagebook is no longer available for years it seems)

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

jubjubpuffball likes this post

Back to top Go down
joaingo

Contribution Points : 14866
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Planned Sandy Hook Attack Since 2008   Adam Lanza Planned Sandy Hook Attack Since 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 2:57 am

Sabratha wrote:
I somehow doubt Lanza was really interested in 2008. Reason? He did not participate in the forums so early. In 2007-2009 the two major places to discuss Columbine was either Danny Ledonne's forum or a sort of messagebook list at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (the site exists, but the messagebook is no longer available for years it seems)

I thought he said that he hadn't joined/actually registered into forums until some time later because he thought it was a good way people were put on the watchlist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Planned Sandy Hook Attack Since 2008   Adam Lanza Planned Sandy Hook Attack Since 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Lanza Planned Sandy Hook Attack Since 2008
Page 1 of 1