Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nikolas Cruz Real Parents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flanders Darrel

Contribution Points : 57664
Forum Reputation : 25

Nikolas Cruz Real Parents Empty
PostSubject: Nikolas Cruz Real Parents   Nikolas Cruz Real Parents Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:01 am

Was Nikolas Cruz biologically related to his brother Zachary and will we ever find out who their biological parents are if so?
Back to top Go down

Nikolas Cruz Real Parents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolas Cruz Real Parents   Nikolas Cruz Real Parents Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:15 am

From the different news reports I have gleaned Nikolas and Zach do have the same mother, but different fathers.  Nikolas was adopted first then when the woman got pregnant again with Zach. The Cruz's adopted him as well.

To my knowledge their biological mother or fathers have not been found.
Back to top Go down

Nikolas Cruz Real Parents
Page 1 of 1