Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover. Empty
PostSubject: March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover.    March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 9:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Time magazine’s new cover features survivors of February’s Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School mass shooting who organized this weekend’s March For Our Lives protests for stronger gun laws in Washington and other cities.

“Enough,” reads the headline, superimposed over the crossed arms of Parkland senior Emma González — now a recognizable face in the fight for gun control, thanks in part to an impassioned speech in the days after the shooting and her trademark buzz-cut hair.

The cover also features her outspoken fellow students, Jaclyn Corin, Alex Wind, Cameron Kasky and David Hogg.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At least Time didn't plaster Nikolas Cruz's face on the cover, unlike with Columbine where E&D's pictures were the main focus.

But I am left with one question, why is the other girl not wearing shoes?  scratch  Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193457
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover.    March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 10:27 am

Huh. I’m not sure about the shoes.

I think time learn their lesson. I don’t think they’ve had any other mass murderers or school shooters on the cover since Eric and Dylan.

I don’t remember this because I was a teenager when Columbine happened but I think the Boston bomber being on the cover of Rolling Stone got a lot more hate. But I could be wrong. I may not have been paying attention to that last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover.    March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 10:33 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

I think time learn their lesson. I don’t think they’ve had any other mass murderers or school shooters on the cover since Eric and Dylan.

I don’t remember this because I was a teenager when Columbine happened  but I think the Boston bomber being on the cover of Rolling Stone got a lot more hate. But I could be wrong. I  may not have been paying attention to that last.

Also not to be mean, but why does David Hogg look like a caricature drawing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover.    March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 10:45 am

never fired a gun once.mp4
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120603
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover.    March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 5:55 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

They had Nidal Malik Hassan on the cover on one of their magazines. 

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193457
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover.    March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 6:17 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

They had Nidal Malik Hassan on the cover on one of their magazines. 

Thank you! I didn’t know that. I appreciate you posting that.
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64667
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover.    March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 7:47 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I don’t remember this because I was a teenager when Columbine happened  but I think the Boston bomber being on the cover of Rolling Stone got a lot more hate. But I could be wrong. I  may not have been paying attention to that last.

Also not to be mean, but why does David Hogg look like a caricature drawing?
I think he just looks that way. He has the physique of a stick figure and the face of a pug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover.    March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March for Our Lives organizers featured on Time Magazine cover.
Page 1 of 1