Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Parkland activist bullied Cruz?

Go down 
+15
Antarath
InsaneIntruder
Undyne
CarelessLoner
Draw_It_White
Pho3nix
Tuga
UncontinuedProcess
Jea
Tommy QTR
W.A.R.
philosopher_king
QuestionMark
Screamingophelia
LPorter101
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Antarath

Antarath

Contribution Points : 48160
Forum Reputation : 0

Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 2:17 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
Population Control wrote:
lets say this, boom, some how there are NO guns in america not even a 22. lr. Only cops have guns. I think we will see a shit load more bombings, like, timothy mcveigh didn't shoot anyone during his bombing, but he still killed 168 people. And of course, there were smaller bombings, even recently that bomber down in texas. People take what they can get, yeah, it is easier to use a gun, but if you take that, I think there would be more bombings. And people like to say "go look at like london or some shit, they have no mass shootings" Yeah, but they have truck rammers and stabbings. if we got rid of guns then we would have rammers, stabbers, and bombers. You can do what ever you can to make it so some one can't kill a ton of people, but to stop it, you gotta make it so they don't want to kill a ton of people.

I agree there would still be some cases of things like bombings - however, Columbine has taught us that these are tricky plans to pull off. Successful ones like McVeigh & Breivik seem to require a shit load of money, skill and time that high school kids won’t have. Stabbings could increase you’re right, but I know which i’d rather face between a gunman and a knife-wielding maniac.

I think if there weren’t any guns available to someone like Lanza for example, I don’t think he would have gone on any sort of rampage at all.

One thing is mixing AN with fuel oil, but synthesizing the primary and high explosives (Diazodinitrophenol and picric acid) Breivik did is a very laborious process that is not something a high school kid would even attempt. I can only imagine the outcome if Eric and Dylan had access to chemicals such as those. They'd probably find a way to screw that up too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 9:07 pm

That Emma Gonzales looks like a man.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91031
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 11:31 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
You're giving men a bad name lol.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72969
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 11:52 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
A goblin man, specifically.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78853
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 8:44 am

Its a hoax:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Parkland kids have been subjected to Vicious hate campaigns and fake news by the far right. They are the actual bullies up in all of this.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 8:48 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Undyne wrote:
Are you proud of his increasing our military spending to bomb more brown people overseas? 

Considering that most of those brown people are terrorists looking to cause as much damage to Western civilization as possible, my answer to this question is a resounding yes. 

Undyne wrote:
But who am I kidding?  Users of this board have always been pathologically incapable of criticizing the actions of murderers prior to their violent spree because they were all molded that way by an unjust society.  Whereas every other human being on the face of the Earth who happens to be an asshole just sort of chose to be that way with zero pressure from anyone.

I know, this isn't Tumblr or Twitter, not everyone thinks the same way you do. A real tragedy I'm sure.

Thats ignorant, come on. Thats like saying all white people are bad. Being middle eastern, doesnt make you a fanatic, just like being an american doesnt make you a gun toting Trump supporter.

People have a tendency to judge simply based on what they see on TV
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 10:29 am

Good. What he did was inexcusable and pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 10:55 am

[quote="Ivan"]Good. What he did was inexcusable and pathetic.[/qu

Its not true, either way, like I pointed out above. This is hoax news propagated by the Alternative Right.

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 11:00 am

A lot this boils down to Cruz' own disturbing behaviour. Theres a lot of information out there about this. It had less to do with him being bullied. Theres a lot to suggest that he was extremely troubled up until the massacre and this is where someone should have intervened long before he carried out the shooting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 11:13 am

Norwegian wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Good. What he did was inexcusable and pathetic.[/qu

Its not true, either way, like I pointed out above. This is hoax news propagated by the Alternative Right.

Either way I doubt he's enjoying life locked up. Too bad they won't execute him.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 11:20 am

Ivan wrote:
Norwegian wrote:
Ivan wrote:

Either way I doubt he's enjoying life locked up. Too bad they won't execute him.

I think death penalty is an extremely bad idea. Studies Ive looked at have pretty much debunked death penalty as effective. Also, the number of countries that uses the death penalty is on its way down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 11:46 am

Norwegian wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Norwegian wrote:
Ivan wrote:

I think death penalty is an extremely bad idea. Studies Ive looked at have pretty much debunked death penalty as effective. Also, the number of countries that uses the death penalty is on its way down
For a monster like him I'd say it is quite effective. Even just so the families he has ruined get some closure.

The death penalty is in recession because nobody wants to do the job. Can't say I blame them.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 12:01 pm

Ivan wrote:
Norwegian wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Norwegian wrote:
Ivan wrote:

For a monster like him I'd say it is quite effective. Even just so the families he has ruined get some closure.

The death penalty is in recession because nobody wants to do the job. Can't say I blame them.

You dont know that.

The death penalty is in decline because its ineffective. Basically.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 12:09 pm

Norwegian wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Norwegian wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Norwegian wrote:
Ivan wrote:

You dont know that.

Seemed to work with serial killers like Bundy, why not Cruz?

I have yet to hear how or why it's ineffective from you.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 12:17 pm

Ivan wrote:
Norwegian wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Norwegian wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Norwegian wrote:
Ivan wrote:

You dont know that.

I have yet to hear how or why it's ineffective from you.

It may work in individual cases, but not as a whole.

Christopher Hitchens made a very valid point when he argued why the death penalty is so skewed:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 12:24 pm

After someone has embarked on a rampage of any kind in my mind they have reliquished their right to be classed as or considered human. That includes being treated with humanity.

Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 5:27 pm

Ivan wrote:

What does this mean? Worked how?

Ivan wrote:
After someone has embarked on a rampage of any kind in my mind they have reliquished their right to be classed as or considered human. That includes being treated with humanity.

Last I checked they didn't spontaneously metamorphize into a non-human. They're still biologically human, still have human feelings and wants and needs.

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 2:14 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Ivan wrote:

Ivan wrote:

Last I checked they didn't spontaneously metamorphize into a non-human. They're still biologically human, still have human feelings and wants and needs.

1) Gave grieving families closure.
2) They gave up their right to be treated as or considered human with their actions.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 11:36 am

Ivan wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Ivan wrote:

Ivan wrote:

1) Gave grieving families closure.
2) They gave up their right to be treated as or considered human with their actions.

Besides the point, because its important to have a system in place that actually works. Death penalty doesnt, at least not from what I know.

Also, this is why the death penalty is in decline globally. Even highly Conservative countries like Iran have seen a downfall in the number of exectutions. Its on its way down, all over the world. Has been since 1990. Most of the western world doesnt use the death penalty any more. Ecept for the US, its mainly used by countries such as China, Saudi Arabia, Iran. Countries that we dont want to compare ourselves with. Much like Hitchens pointed out, the best we can do is to abolish it entirely.
Back to top Go down
Vwaifu

Contribution Points : 35612
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 4:43 am

This is why the anti gun rhetoric is grinding my gears!!  Nobody wants to look at whether public school is even an appropriate educational method for students like Nikolas Cruz.  If he was such a problem to/with everyone around him then for crying out loud, put him in online homeschool!  After coronavirus forced public schools and universities to move online in short notice for a while, I am not buying the excuses about the alleged necessity of in-person education.  As a gun enthusiast and survivor of institutional harassment I am disgusted that these students are being trotted out and put on display to justify robbing Americans of our constitutional rights, just so they can reinforce their pecking orders with impunity and turn a blind eye to the critical failure state of our schools.

The one motive nearly all of these mass killers have in common is a sense of powerlessness in the face of humiliation and injustice without peaceful recourse.  Now imagine trying to prevent massacres by replicating those conditions for every American citizen, by violating their right to keep and bear arms.

ellecaveentertainment dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parkland activist bullied Cruz?   Parkland activist bullied Cruz? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parkland activist bullied Cruz?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3