Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Las Cruces Bowling ally shooting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Las Cruces Bowling ally shooting Empty
PostSubject: Las Cruces Bowling ally shooting   Las Cruces Bowling ally shooting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 6:06 pm

Alright, so it goes a little something like this; back in the 90s (1990), these 2 dudes walk into the Las Cruces Bowling ally, and basically straight up robbed it of only like 5000 dollars, then they shot 7 people at close range, including staff and this guy and his 2 daughters who were just going to bowl there. After that they set that place on fire man, then they got out of there. One of the three people who didn't get killed called the cops, but she was still injured, but she lived. Anyway, these 2 dudes are still out there to this day, like they are both still out there, that is just crazy man. I'm just putting it out here because like, I haven't seen something really like this. I mean, I wouldn't consider this a robbery as much as I would consider it a massacre. I say that cause they only took 5000 dollars, and I don't think some one would rob a bowling ally, its not like they are loaded with money, and plus they killed those people and I don't think those people were worth only 5000 dollars. but the thing that really sticks out to me is the fact they are still out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Las Cruces Bowling ally shooting   Las Cruces Bowling ally shooting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 7:08 pm

Damn how have they not been caught?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Las Cruces Bowling ally shooting   Las Cruces Bowling ally shooting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 7:18 pm

even more fucked up how they killed a 13 year old and a 6 and 2 year old
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Las Cruces Bowling ally shooting   Las Cruces Bowling ally shooting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 8:46 pm

I know man, that shit is crazy as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Las Cruces Bowling ally shooting   Las Cruces Bowling ally shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Las Cruces Bowling ally shooting
Page 1 of 1