Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No longer want this topic up, please delete.

Go down 
+4
D-FENS1993
QuestionMark
sscc
InsaneIntruder
8 posters
AuthorMessage
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86403
Forum Reputation : 340

No longer want this topic up, please delete. Empty
PostSubject: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 2:14 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by InsaneIntruder on Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I no longer want this thread up, please delete it.)
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 84037
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 2:25 am

Steve Kazmierczak was meeting up for casual sex with men and women before his massacre.
Howard Unruh was gay and rumors about his sexuality and teasing in his neighborhood were part of the motive for his attack (I made a thread about him if you want more information).
I'm not 100% sure but isn't Brenda Spencer gay?
There were rumors about Omar Mateen but I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed.
Also unconfirmed, but there is reason to believe that Adam Lanza was gay or bisexual.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 2:31 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by InsaneIntruder on Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120953
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 12:45 pm

sscc wrote:

Yeah, I heard she had gotten into a relationship with another prisoner. Didn't last though.

D-FENS1993

D-FENS1993

Contribution Points : 59431
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:33 pm

Andrew Cunanan (that is depending on whether you consider him a spree killer or a serial killer, I consider him to be the former) probably the most famous gay spree killer.

PostSubject: Re: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:56 pm

Olga Hepnarova was lesbian I believe.
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

Contribution Points : 58165
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:38 pm

Dorothy Dutiel had a girlfriend so I imagine that she was a lesbian or at least bi
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 2:28 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by InsaneIntruder on Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 59365

PostSubject: Re: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 4:12 am

sscc wrote:
Steve Kazmierczak was meeting up for casual sex with men and women before his massacre.

I didn't know he was meeting up with men. I read one article about meeting with women (so he was cheating his girlfriend Jessica Baty), but men? I'm quite shocked. Do you have any source on this?

Ontopic:

Patrick Purdy was a men prostitute and he was frequently charged because of this.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 84037
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 1:50 pm

rabadon55 wrote:
sscc wrote:
I didn't know he was meeting up with men. I read one article about meeting with women (so he was cheating his girlfriend Jessica Baty), but men? I'm quite shocked. Do you have any source on this?
I think there may be articles where it's mentioned but it's in the official report on the shooting.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Quote :
As Kazmierczak’s mental stability started to waiver, he began to act in more reckless and self-destructive ways. Buying guns and ammunition, soliciting prostitutes and sexual contact with both men and women on the Internet, purchasing tattoos with bizarre and violent content, acting in a paranoid and secretive manner, and pursuing an interest in satanic ritual and practice all occurred in the last few months before that final day in February

David Vann's book talks about the (potentially repressed) homosexuality aspect a few times and I think he gives some details. He also wrote that during a phone call, Steve told his sister that he thought that he might be gay.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67632
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Even though he is more pedophilic then LGBT (not trying to make a connection between the two at all) but it is possible that Thomas Hamilton was gay himself? He did take a disturbing interest with young boys and took highly questionable photographs of them without the knowledge of their parents but I did hear people state he did have one girlfriend decades before the shooting but the relationship did not last very long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 2:50 pm

It is very possible that Thomas Hamilton was, as Westboro Baptist Church would say, a fag. They also believed the Columbine Shooters were gay.

It says "fags are violent" as reference to Columbine.
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

Contribution Points : 58165
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 4:50 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Yeah, if I recall correctly didn't she shoot her girlfriend?

Yeah, she told a friend that she needed a gun for self defense, and then ended up shooting her girlfriend and then killing herself at school. She left behind a couple of suicide notes and a note for first responders
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 5:16 pm

rabadon55 wrote:
sscc wrote:

Ontopic:

Patrick Purdy was a men prostitute and he was frequently charged because of this.

wasn't cheating look up the esquire article abt. him. they were on and off appearently, steve was bipolar so when he was manic he would crave sex. he lived with her and told her about his life and him having sex casually. she knew he was troubled.
Back to top Go down
D-FENS1993

D-FENS1993

Contribution Points : 59431

PostSubject: Re: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 6:12 pm

According to the prostitutes Wade Frankum frequented, he asked them to do things which would suggest bisexuality.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120953
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 10:15 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
Even though he is more pedophilic then LGBT (not trying to make a connection between the two at all) but it is possible that Thomas Hamilton was gay himself? 

Same could be said of Adam Lanza.

Tuga

Contribution Points : 65017

PostSubject: Re: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 8:58 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
sscc wrote:
Howard Unruh was gay and rumors about his sexuality and teasing in his neighborhood were part of the motive for his attack (I made a thread about him if you want more information).
There were rumors about Omar Mateen but I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed.
Also unconfirmed, but there is reason to believe that Adam Lanza was gay or bisexual.
Oh yeah, forgot about Steve.
Also Omar wasn't. He had a wife and considering he was a jihadist who attacked a gay bar I think it's safe to say it was a homophobic hate crime.
I don't think it was a homophobic hate crime, but he certainly was homophobic just like his repulsive religion. There is a recent article on his widow's trial with evidence that suggests it was picked up at random as the closest crowded low security location near him. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No longer want this topic up, please delete.   No longer want this topic up, please delete. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No longer want this topic up, please delete.
Page 1 of 1