Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Share | 
 

 Mass shooters with the highest IQ

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:49 am

Which mass shooters had the highest IQs?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2652
Contribution Points : 34326
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:02 am

eldigato wrote:
Which mass shooters had the highest IQs?

IIRC it was Julian Knight, I think his IQ was 165 but I'm not sure. Someone else knows for sure.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
log_1987

avatar

Posts : 77
Contribution Points : 8091
Join date : 2018-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
IIRC it was Julian Knight, I think his IQ was 165 but I'm not sure. Someone else knows for sure.

His IQ is high but not that high haha. 132. And as far as I'm aware his IQ is the highest recorded IQ of any mass shooter.

Dylan Roof is another mass shooter with a high IQ. 125. What is interesting about him is that his verbal comprehension score is 141 but his processing speed score is only 100.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2652
Contribution Points : 34326
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
IIRC it was Julian Knight, I think his IQ was 165 but I'm not sure. Someone else knows for sure.

His IQ is high but not that high haha. 132. 

Oh fuck, my mistake.  Embarassed

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D-FENS1993

avatar

Posts : 82
Contribution Points : 9024
Join date : 2017-12-28
Location : The Valley Of Death

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:38 pm

Of course Knight is the highest that we know of. I would bet that there are some higher IQs among the dead shooters, Lanza for example. I would say he would've been in the upper 130's

_________________
Anti Peace and Anti Life. Anti Husband, Anti Wife. Anti Song and Anti Me. I Don't Deserve A Chance To Be
- Marilyn Manson

My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape
- Patrick Bateman

"Self" is a delusion and life cannot be anything other than suffering.
- Adam Lanza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:39 pm

pretty sure breivik's is high too.
@D-FENS1993
Back to top Go down
Ziamber II
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1054
Contribution Points : 19265
Join date : 2017-10-26
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Martin Bryant was the lowest at just 66, but he was also the most accurate shooter. Rolling Eyes
I'm suprised that Dylann Roof has a high IQ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:01 pm

@Ziamber II wrote:
Martin Bryant was the lowest at just 66, but he was also the most accurate shooter. Rolling Eyes
I'm suprised that Dylann Roof has a high IQ.

You don't have to be much of a genius to shoot people point blank with a semi automatic rifle. He was shooting a couple of feet or inches away, not from a snipers nest. It's not hard to point a gun at someone real close and pull the trigger, a 9 year old could do that.
Back to top Go down
log_1987

avatar

Posts : 77
Contribution Points : 8091
Join date : 2018-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:22 am

eldigato wrote:
pretty sure breivik's is high too.

Breivik claims to have an IQ score of 136, however, he got that score from an online test, and he refused to do an IQ test (WAIS IV) with psychologists to verify his IQ. At best he is probably in the superior range (120-129).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm suprised that Dylann Roof has a high IQ.

I was originally surprised too. To me he came across as dull in his police interrogation. But I read some of what he discussed with psychologists and he demonstrated a high level of self-awareness. He may not look it, but he ain't dumb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:25 am

@log_1987 wrote:
eldigato wrote:
pretty sure breivik's is high too.

Breivik claims to have an IQ score of 136, however, he got that score from an online test, and he refused to do an IQ test (WAIS IV) with psychologists to verify his IQ. At best he is probably in the superior range (120-129).

@Ziamber II wrote:
I'm suprised that Dylann Roof has a high IQ.

I was originally surprised too. To me he came across as dull in his police interrogation. But I read some of what he discussed with psychologists and he demonstrated a high level of self-awareness. He may not look it, but he ain't dumb.

lmao a while ago i did an iq test and turns out my iq is 190 and i put albert einstein to shame or something. totally explains my D- in science and why i participate in the intelligent activity of going on the internet.

although i believe anders is in the 130s cuz he planned for years perfecting it and knew what kind of drugs to take to make himself kill better and be more efficient.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2652
Contribution Points : 34326
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:56 am

eldigato wrote:
lmao a while ago i did an iq test and turns out my iq is 190 and i put albert einstein to shame or something. totally explains my D- in science and why i participate in the intelligent activity of going on the internet.

Well I'm a pretty intelligent person but I did fail my math classes one year because I just decided "fuck it, I don't want to be bothered with it".

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:19 am

@QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:
lmao a while ago i did an iq test and turns out my iq is 190 and i put albert einstein to shame or something. totally explains my D- in science and why i participate in the intelligent activity of going on the internet.

Well I'm a pretty intelligent person but I did fail my math classes one year because I just decided "fuck it, I don't want to be bothered with it".

nah i was joking about this online iq test.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2652
Contribution Points : 34326
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:23 am

eldigato wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
eldigato wrote:
lmao a while ago i did an iq test and turns out my iq is 190 and i put albert einstein to shame or something. totally explains my D- in science and why i participate in the intelligent activity of going on the internet.

Well I'm a pretty intelligent person but I did fail my math classes one year because I just decided "fuck it, I don't want to be bothered with it".

nah i was joking about this online iq test.

I figured as much, I'm just saying you can still be a smart person and get shit for grades.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:31 am

@QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:
lmao a while ago i did an iq test and turns out my iq is 190 and i put albert einstein to shame or something. totally explains my D- in science and why i participate in the intelligent activity of going on the internet.

Well I'm a pretty intelligent person but I did fail my math classes one year because I just decided "fuck it, I don't want to be bothered with it".

nah i was joking about this online iq test.

I figured as much, I'm just saying you can still be a smart person and get shit for grades.

I'm pretty much a slacker, but my IQ isn't 190. Last time it was checked it was 131.
Back to top Go down
log_1987

avatar

Posts : 77
Contribution Points : 8091
Join date : 2018-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:34 am

eldigato wrote:
although i believe anders is in the 130s cuz he planned for years perfecting it and knew what kind of drugs to take to make himself kill better and be more efficient.

He had a very effective plan, sure, but that doesn't require a very superior IQ (130 and above). Okay, he knew what drugs to take, but you don't need a high IQ for that, just access to the internet. What I will say is that his level of commitment and motivation well surpasses that of any other mass shooter. Sure, what he did was fucked up, but I have to give credit where it's due.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaynvink

avatar

Posts : 49
Contribution Points : 11605
Join date : 2017-08-16
Age : 18
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Barry loukaitis had a iq of 120 but i dont know what he would score now because he just rotted the last 22 years in prison.

_________________
So naive , I keep holding on to what I want to believe , I can see but I keep holding on and on and on - Nine inch nails - Bite the hand that feeds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JelloJigs

avatar

Posts : 2
Contribution Points : 10382
Join date : 2017-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:01 am

me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:52 am

@JelloJigs wrote:
me

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2652
Contribution Points : 34326
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
me

When the FBI puts your ass in prison are you going to insist it was just a joke or are you going to cry like a little bitch and admit to your homicidal plans?

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
log_1987

avatar

Posts : 77
Contribution Points : 8091
Join date : 2018-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Only one post too. Wow. Either this is edge or you really are a retard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1666
Contribution Points : 29545
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:56 pm

If [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] doesn't go on a mass shooting I'm going to be severally disappointed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Response to: JelloJigs   Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:25 pm

@JelloJigs wrote:
me
JelloJigs plz use a .22 caliber shotgun to shoot up ur couch shop.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:45 pm

BTW yakubutsuwa yamero kids.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2652
Contribution Points : 34326
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:52 pm

CALU wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
me
JelloJigs plz use a .22 caliber shotgun to shoot up ur couch shop.

Shotgun with pistol grips too. Then the recoil can hit him in the face when he holds it the wrong way.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
log_1987

avatar

Posts : 77
Contribution Points : 8091
Join date : 2018-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
CALU wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
me
JelloJigs plz use a .22 caliber shotgun to shoot up ur couch shop.

Shotgun with pistol grips too. Then the recoil can hit him in the face when he holds it the wrong way.

He has the highest IQ too, so this is exactly what he's going to do. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2652
Contribution Points : 34326
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
CALU wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
me
JelloJigs plz use a .22 caliber shotgun to shoot up ur couch shop.

Shotgun with pistol grips too. Then the recoil can hit him in the face when he holds it the wrong way.

He has the highest IQ too, so this is exactly what he's going to do. LOL

He watches lots of Rick and Morty after all.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:46 am

@QuestionMark wrote:
@log_1987 wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:
@JelloJigs wrote:
me
JelloJigs plz use a .22 caliber shotgun to shoot up ur couch shop.

Shotgun with pistol grips too. Then the recoil can hit him in the face when he holds it the wrong way.

He has the highest IQ too, so this is exactly what he's going to do. LOL

He watches lots of Rick and Morty after all.

you may be the rulers today, but tomorrow i'm god - JelloJigs yesterday
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:47 am

what if he was that shooter today in florida
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2652
Contribution Points : 34326
Join date : 2017-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:41 pm

eldigato wrote:
what if he was that shooter today in florida

Then our members are getting progressively worse at carrying out mass shootings. The next guy is going to get arrested while jacking it to pictures of Eric and Dylan at this rate.  Razz

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1726
Contribution Points : 30815
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
eldigato wrote:
what if he was that shooter today in florida

Then our members are getting progressively worse at carrying out mass shootings. The next guy is going to get arrested while jacking it to pictures of Eric and Dylan at this rate.  Razz
UNF UNF UNF UNF OOOOO EWIC SENPAIII PLLSLS FUK ME OOOOOOOOOOOO
"Please don't kill me!"
STFU IM JACKIN OFF 2 EIWIC SENPAI!11111

_________________
"I'm in pain, wanna put ten shots in my brain
I've been trippin' 'bout some things, can't change
Suicidal, same time I'm tame"
- XXXTentacion
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   

Back to top Go down
 
Mass shooters with the highest IQ
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mass Effect
» Mass Effect RP Site!
» The Antagonist: Volume One- A Whole New World
» [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.
» Mass Effect: Pandora's Box

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: