Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass shooters with the highest IQ

Go down 
+4
Kaynvink
D-FENS1993
log_1987
QuestionMark
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Mass shooters with the highest IQ Empty
PostSubject: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 9:49 pm

Which mass shooters had the highest IQs?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 2:02 am

eldigato wrote:
Which mass shooters had the highest IQs?

IIRC it was Julian Knight, I think his IQ was 165 but I'm not sure. Someone else knows for sure.

log_1987

log_1987

Contribution Points : 57881
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 9:22 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
IIRC it was Julian Knight, I think his IQ was 165 but I'm not sure. Someone else knows for sure.

His IQ is high but not that high haha. 132. And as far as I'm aware his IQ is the highest recorded IQ of any mass shooter.

Dylan Roof is another mass shooter with a high IQ. 125. What is interesting about him is that his verbal comprehension score is 141 but his processing speed score is only 100.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:09 am

log_1987 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

His IQ is high but not that high haha. 132. 

Oh fuck, my mistake.  Embarassed

D-FENS1993

D-FENS1993

Contribution Points : 58831

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 2:38 pm

Of course Knight is the highest that we know of. I would bet that there are some higher IQs among the dead shooters, Lanza for example. I would say he would've been in the upper 130's

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 2:39 pm

pretty sure breivik's is high too.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Martin Bryant was the lowest at just 66, but he was also the most accurate shooter. Rolling Eyes
I'm suprised that Dylann Roof has a high IQ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 5:01 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Martin Bryant was the lowest at just 66, but he was also the most accurate shooter. Rolling Eyes

You don't have to be much of a genius to shoot people point blank with a semi automatic rifle. He was shooting a couple of feet or inches away, not from a snipers nest. It's not hard to point a gun at someone real close and pull the trigger, a 9 year old could do that.
Back to top Go down
log_1987

log_1987

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:22 pm

eldigato wrote:

Breivik claims to have an IQ score of 136, however, he got that score from an online test, and he refused to do an IQ test (WAIS IV) with psychologists to verify his IQ. At best he is probably in the superior range (120-129).

Ziamber II wrote:

I was originally surprised too. To me he came across as dull in his police interrogation. But I read some of what he discussed with psychologists and he demonstrated a high level of self-awareness. He may not look it, but he ain't dumb.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:25 pm

log_1987 wrote:
eldigato wrote:

Breivik claims to have an IQ score of 136, however, he got that score from an online test, and he refused to do an IQ test (WAIS IV) with psychologists to verify his IQ. At best he is probably in the superior range (120-129).

Ziamber II wrote:

I was originally surprised too. To me he came across as dull in his police interrogation. But I read some of what he discussed with psychologists and he demonstrated a high level of self-awareness. He may not look it, but he ain't dumb.

lmao a while ago i did an iq test and turns out my iq is 190 and i put albert einstein to shame or something. totally explains my D- in science and why i participate in the intelligent activity of going on the internet.

although i believe anders is in the 130s cuz he planned for years perfecting it and knew what kind of drugs to take to make himself kill better and be more efficient.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 9:56 pm

eldigato wrote:
lmao a while ago i did an iq test and turns out my iq is 190 and i put albert einstein to shame or something. totally explains my D- in science and why i participate in the intelligent activity of going on the internet.

Well I'm a pretty intelligent person but I did fail my math classes one year because I just decided "fuck it, I don't want to be bothered with it".

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:19 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

Well I'm a pretty intelligent person but I did fail my math classes one year because I just decided "fuck it, I don't want to be bothered with it".

nah i was joking about this online iq test.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:23 pm

eldigato wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

I figured as much, I'm just saying you can still be a smart person and get shit for grades.

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:31 am

QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

I figured as much, I'm just saying you can still be a smart person and get shit for grades.

I'm pretty much a slacker, but my IQ isn't 190. Last time it was checked it was 131.
Back to top Go down
log_1987

log_1987

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:34 am

eldigato wrote:
although i believe anders is in the 130s cuz he planned for years perfecting it and knew what kind of drugs to take to make himself kill better and be more efficient.

He had a very effective plan, sure, but that doesn't require a very superior IQ (130 and above). Okay, he knew what drugs to take, but you don't need a high IQ for that, just access to the internet. What I will say is that his level of commitment and motivation well surpasses that of any other mass shooter. Sure, what he did was fucked up, but I have to give credit where it's due.
Back to top Go down
Kaynvink

Kaynvink

Contribution Points : 61325

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 10:38 am

Barry loukaitis had a iq of 120 but i dont know what he would score now because he just rotted the last 22 years in prison.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
JelloJigs

JelloJigs

Contribution Points : 60082

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 1:01 am

me

Kaynhyde and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 1:52 am

JelloJigs wrote:
me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 2:25 am

JelloJigs wrote:
me

When the FBI puts your ass in prison are you going to insist it was just a joke or are you going to cry like a little bitch and admit to your homicidal plans?

log_1987

log_1987

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 8:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Only one post too. Wow. Either this is edge or you really are a retard.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91917
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 10:56 am

If [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] doesn't go on a mass shooting I'm going to be severally disappointed.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: JelloJigs   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 12:25 pm

JelloJigs wrote:
me
JelloJigs plz use a .22 caliber shotgun to shoot up ur couch shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 12:45 pm

BTW yakubutsuwa yamero kids.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 1:52 pm

CALU wrote:
JelloJigs wrote:
me

Shotgun with pistol grips too. Then the recoil can hit him in the face when he holds it the wrong way.

log_1987

log_1987

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 9:27 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:
JelloJigs wrote:
me

Shotgun with pistol grips too. Then the recoil can hit him in the face when he holds it the wrong way.

He has the highest IQ too, so this is exactly what he's going to do. LOL
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 10:40 pm

log_1987 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:
JelloJigs wrote:
me

He watches lots of Rick and Morty after all.

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 10:46 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
log_1987 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:
JelloJigs wrote:
me

He watches lots of Rick and Morty after all.

you may be the rulers today, but tomorrow i'm god - JelloJigs yesterday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 10:47 pm

what if he was that shooter today in florida
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 8:41 am

eldigato wrote:

Then our members are getting progressively worse at carrying out mass shootings. The next guy is going to get arrested while jacking it to pictures of Eric and Dylan at this rate.  Razz

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 9:12 am

QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

Then our members are getting progressively worse at carrying out mass shootings. The next guy is going to get arrested while jacking it to pictures of Eric and Dylan at this rate.  Razz
UNF UNF UNF UNF OOOOO EWIC SENPAIII PLLSLS FUK ME OOOOOOOOOOOO
"Please don't kill me!"
STFU IM JACKIN OFF 2 EIWIC SENPAI!11111

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 9:13 am

JelloJigs wrote:
me
Mention me in your manifesto before shooting up your school with your saturday night special pistol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 12:24 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
JelloJigs wrote:
me
Mention me in your manifesto before shooting up your school with your saturday night special pistol.

i hop u dont hav axes 2 fir arms
Back to top Go down
log_1987

log_1987

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 11:05 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

At least our members are getting progressively better at humor. Roll
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 12:49 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:

UNF UNF UNF UNF OOOOO EWIC SENPAIII PLLSLS FUK ME OOOOOOOOOOOO
"Please don't kill me!"
STFU IM JACKIN OFF 2 EIWIC SENPAI!11111

^If Lynn Ann ever decided to go on a killing spree this is roughly how it would go.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 10:28 pm

Charles Whitman had an IQ of 139.

I'm not sure if there's a single mass shooter who picked a more effective location. Whitman picked a tall building that not only offered extensive protection with its concrete walls but also had ducts that he could use to fire onto others while the police would be unable to hit him.

Last edited by NSAhoneypot on Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 5:25 am

log_1987 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

His IQ is high but not that high haha. 132. And as far as I'm aware his IQ is the highest recorded IQ of any mass shooter.

Dylan Roof is another mass shooter with a high IQ. 125. What is interesting about him is that his verbal comprehension score is 141 but his processing speed score is only 100.

Dylann Roof has a high IQ? Ha, not buying that. Have you seen his writing? His typos and grammatical errors? His child-like handwriting? His forum posts where he just parrots the racist rhetoric from stormfront and the like? The way he talks as if he has a mouth full of moth balls? I'd be interested in seeing your source for this.

Last edited by AdamnLanza on Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I feel like it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 9:32 pm

Dylann Roof's manifesto:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 11:07 pm

George Banks had an IQ of 121.

Gang Lu and Wayne Lo were extremely intelligent in some ways. Wayne Lo was a musical prodigy while Gang Lu was in a very small and elite field of research. Not a mass shooter but Joe Stack's wife called him smart and his manifesto was the best I've ever read from a one-time attacker (as in excluding Kaczynski who did bombing sprees).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 5:51 pm

Stupid YouTube mods removed the Dylann Roof manifesto video for having 'violent/graphic content' even though it completely lacked any such thing.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 11:57 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
Stupid YouTube mods removed the Dylann Roof manifesto video for having 'violent/graphic content' even though it completely lacked any such thing.

I hope YouTube and Google fucking collapse and go bankrupt. I'm tired to death of censorship on the internet. Information is supposed to be free to access FFS.

DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29528
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2022 4:02 am

James Holmes coud have gone on to be a neuroscientist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters with the highest IQ   Mass shooters with the highest IQ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass shooters with the highest IQ
Page 1 of 1