Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Stair can't shoot.

Go down 
+6
worm
InsaneIntruder
QuestionMark
mrbaby56
Jea
Stoned Slacker
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Randy Stair can't shoot. Empty
PostSubject: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not gonna embed a 33min video.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In this part of a video you can see he aims too high, pistol grips suck

He is such a tryhard, you can tell he's ripping off Eric's stance, Eric could aim better than him.

These videos are cringe compilations
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 58154
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:31 pm

ew that guy is so cringy
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58292
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:35 pm

Man, he was really lame. Only lucky shots.

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:45 pm

This is a guy who probably had to shoot multiple times to even commit suicide because he kept missing. Haha
Back to top Go down
mrbaby56

mrbaby56

Contribution Points : 62070
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:40 am

I have no idea how difficult it is to shoot a shotgun, could someone explain. Is it easy if you have a recoil pad?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 7:19 am

mrbaby56 wrote:
I have no idea how difficult it is to shoot a shotgun, could someone explain. Is it easy if you have a recoil pad?

Shooting a shotgun isn't hard at all, but trying to anticipate and control the kickback is another matter entirely. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:05 pm

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:30 pm

mrbaby56 wrote:

Take a look at Randy's arms, they're fucking twigs.

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:32 pm

it probably took around 20 attempts for him to kill himself, such was the exitement of about to join his ghost squad. Smile The thing is, he is probably more memorable than Stephen Paddock.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:46 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
The thing is, he is probably more memorable than Stephen Paddock.

>kill 58 people for no reason
>everyone forgets you in a week
>kill 3 people for a cartoon waifu
>remembered forever

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:51 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

>remembered forever

Kinda true though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: ShadowedGoddess   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 6:23 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

>remembered forever

Kinda true though.
The user STK once explained in one of his posts why some shooters don't become successful.
The main reason is the character and the history of the shooter.
Randy copied the successful "Columbine" shooter type of character giving it a big and weird plot twist.
Stephen Paddock instead seems like a very uninteresting character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 6:25 pm

paddock was some random old guy while randy was such a tryhard cringelord that everyone remembered him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: eldigato   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 6:30 pm

eldigato wrote:
paddock was some random old guy while randy was such a tryhard cringelord that everyone remembered him
Anyway, Paddock was way smarter than Randy:
That's for sure.
He even calculated the trajectory of the bullets to maximize the accuracy and the number of victims.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 2:20 pm

Man, pistol grip shot guns do suck, either you gotta be pretty beefy, or you gotta have a stock.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 2:26 pm

Population Control wrote:
Man, pistol grip shot guns do suck, either you gotta be pretty beefy, or you gotta have a stock.

Same goes for sawed off shotguns right?

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 2:31 pm

kinda, if you take a shot gun, and cut it down and knock off the stock, its gonna be very hard to control. If you were to cut down a shot gun, but keep the stock on, that is the best trade off if you wanted to cut one down, but the more you cut it down, the more accuracy you lose. That is how it is for a pump action anyway. For like lets say a double barrel, if you cut that down and take off the stock, at first it will be bad, but once you can start using it one handed, it will get way better. But within like 10 yards, there won't be much a difference between a sawed off shot gun and a normal one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 4:25 am

I found a video which makes this even more laughable

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 9:48 am

PotholeAbyss wrote:

ex dee
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 10:11 am

What happened to EGS after the shooting:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 4:03 pm

Randy had problems shooting himself.
This is a fact.
Back to top Go down
worm

worm

Contribution Points : 56243

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 7:10 am

PotholeAbyss wrote:

wow he just isn't able to control the recoil At All
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 7:35 am

worm wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:

True. Clearly he had little experience with guns before he decided to do this.
Back to top Go down
worm

worm

Contribution Points : 56243

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 7:42 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
worm wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:

True. Clearly he had little experience with guns before he decided to do this.

true, it's obvious he's inexperienced
he also had next to no muscle mass so he shouldn't have been trying to use a pistol-grip shotgun while having no gun experience and no muscles (or even just a strap or front grip) to control recoil
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67057
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 12:49 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

Adam Lanza's arms would be twig like during his shooting but atleast he knew how to aim and manage to hit his targets and he was using an AR-type weapon while at it (well is hitting panic-stricken children all cramped into a tiny room really that hard?).

While pistol grip shotguns aren't the best but I pretty sure that much of Randy failing to hit his targets so much is mostly on Randy's inexperience with guns, clearly shows that he didn't really bother in researching into firearms despite hell-bent on going on a killing spree (and that he's a major dumbass). I reckon if you give the exact same weapons that Randy had to anybody else who has more notion how firearms work and act than Randy then the results wouldn't be as laughable. Adam Lanza would probably manage far better with pistol grip shotguns then compared to Randy then again anybody else would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 12:55 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Adam Lanza's arms would be twig like during his shooting but atleast he knew how to aim and manage to hit his targets and he was using an AR-type weapon while at it (well is hitting panic-stricken children all cramped into a tiny room really that hard?).

While pistol grip shotguns aren't the best but I pretty sure that much of Randy failing to hit his targets so much is mostly on Randy's inexperience with guns, clearly shows that he didn't really bother in researching into firearms despite hell-bent on going on a killing spree (and that he's a major dumbass). I reckon if you give the exact same weapons that Randy had to anybody else who has more notion how firearms work and act than Randy then the results wouldn't be as laughable. Adam Lanza would probably manage far better with pistol grip shotguns then compared to Randy then again anybody else would.

His failing is mainly because he was forced to shoot from the hip because of the recoil, yeah, and cause he had toothpick arms. Also, yeah, I agree, his inexperience is a big factor.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 4:53 pm

His failing is mainly because he was forced to shoot from the hip because of the recoil, yeah, and cause he had toothpick arms. Also, yeah, I agree, his inexperience is a big factor.

Forgot to mention the shooting from the hip Mad like seriously you need to pretty experience to shoot from the hip and hit a target properly, he tried to somewhat shoot from shoulder height or actually aimed down the sights in someway, he mightve actually fared better but knowing Randy, it would probably end up like this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 1:57 am

Randy needed to watch tutorials on how to shoot a shotgun to improve his accuracy.

Imagine what a shooting instructor would react to Randy's poor accuracy if Randy attended shooting lessons?

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 5:41 am

PotholeAbyss wrote:
Imagine what a shooting instructor would react to Randy's poor accuracy if Randy attended shooting lessons?
He'd probably report him to the police because Randy wore Columbine shirts while practicing.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 10:40 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
He'd probably report him to the police because Randy wore Columbine shirts while practicing.
He probably report him to the police for his bad accuracy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 11:05 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:

No, any self respecting shooting instructor would have just confiscated Randy's weapons and sent him on his way. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 11:08 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

No, any self respecting shooting instructor would have just confiscated Randy's weapons and sent him on his way. Haha

A lot of these kids have no idea how to shoot or know anything about safety. Columbine could have been prevented twice before 4/20 due to Dylan alone....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 11:14 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

A lot of these kids have no idea how to shoot or know anything about safety. Columbine could have been prevented twice before 4/20 due to Dylan alone....

Indeed. Dylan was very careless. affraid
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 11:29 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Maybe they'd give them to people who deserve them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 2:23 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Dylan Klebold was so careless, when loading his double-barrel shotgun, he pressed the two barrels lethally close to his chest, if he loaded the gun and accidentally pulled the trigger, he would've died instantly. You can view him do this in Rampant Range. If I saw Dylan do this, I would've told him "you almost killed yourself, don't reload your shotgun so close to your chest."

Dylan held the AB-10 with one hand instead of holding the grip how others would hold a handgun which reduces accuracy. Others criticize the AB-10 for being inaccurate, however, when these critics of the accuracy hold the gun, they hold the gun how Dylan held the gun reducing their accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 2:27 pm

PotholeAbyss wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Dylan Klebold was so careless, when loading his double-barrel shotgun, he pressed the two barrels lethally close to his chest, if he loaded the gun and accidentally pulled the trigger, he would've died instantly. You can view him do this in Rampant Range. If I saw Dylan do this, I would've told him "you almost killed yourself, don't reload your shotgun so close to your chest."

Dylan held the AB-10 with one hand instead of holding the grip how others would hold a handgun which reduces accuracy. Others criticize the AB-10 for being inaccurate, however, when these critics of the accuracy hold the gun, they hold the gun how Dylan held the gun reducing their accuracy.  

I think Mark and Phil were used as scapegoats for sure BUT that evidence was so damning towards. Mark says "that's what happens when you let high school kids shoot guns" so he was lying when he said he thought E and D were in their 20's AND Dylan was so careless, the camera was on him, Mark said they had a "sneaky' sense of humor and they weren't troubled by him doing that. Though if Eric saw Dylan do that I am surprised he didn't say anything... because number one in Eric's mind I assume he would think, NBK is ruined but number two he didn't want to Dylan to get hurt.

Dylan also pointed a loaded shotgun at Eric's head during the Basement Tapes.

There are some people who don't believe Dylan was genuinely suicidal or depressed. I dare say Rampart Range proves he was suicidal. His attitude towards his own safety shows he didn't care if he died.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 5:58 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

And then report him to the police like a real proper self respecting shooting instructor would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 6:24 pm

PotholeAbyss wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

"hurr let me point my shotgun at my chest"

lol

you gotta fire a gun like the tech 9 with one hand part of the style of the gun
buy a glock if you want to hold with 2 hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 6:51 pm

eldigato wrote:
PotholeAbyss wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

"hurr let me point my shotgun at my chest"

lol

Saying that Dylan was a complete idiot when it came to gun safety would be a HUGE understatement! Haha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 1:00 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
There are some people who don't believe Dylan was genuinely suicidal or depressed. I dare say Rampart Range proves he was suicidal. His attitude towards his own safety shows he didn't care if he died.

I think he might've just been ignorant. He had never handled a gun before, to our knowledge anyway.

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 10:52 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I think he might've just been ignorant. He had never handled a gun before, to our knowledge anyway.

Dylan had shot BB guns before. But I agree with you. Apparently he just had no clue when it came to a really real gun. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 1:24 am

Randy Stair is evidence getting 30 kills in a Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 match doesn't result in amazing shooting skills.
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 52921
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 12:22 am

He was bad in shooting with shotguns on from a distance, but I think if he doing usual school shooting - he can kill many people.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29553
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 6:34 am

Somebody on Reddit suggested he may have suffered from Marfan Syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair can't shoot.   Randy Stair can't shoot. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Stair can't shoot.
Page 1 of 1