Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Stair and the ghosts.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JP

Contribution Points : 60975
Forum Reputation : 0

Randy Stair and the ghosts. Empty
PostSubject: Randy Stair and the ghosts.   Randy Stair and the ghosts. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 11:05 pm

So randy makes his EGS thing and the whole ghost thing. In his comments on the site he says: "Everyone as ghosts would be amazing....I can dream." in this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This leads me to believe that he did not actually believe he would become a ghost or join a cartoon character as a ghost. If that was just part of some weird fantasy world it just doesn't make sense. If there was a hidden message in it then it would make more sense however I do not believe we will ever decipher that message. It was bizarre that he said in his video journals that he would join a cartoon as a ghost. I just don't buy it.
Back to top Go down
JP

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and the ghosts.   Randy Stair and the ghosts. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 11:09 pm

Perhaps it was just a way to mock and threaten without being arrested for it. Why say it in the video journals? To appear totally whacked out? Just in case he was caught?
Back to top Go down
JP

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and the ghosts.   Randy Stair and the ghosts. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 11:10 pm

He knew he would not be stopped...he had full control of the supermarket.
Back to top Go down
JP

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and the ghosts.   Randy Stair and the ghosts. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 11:12 pm

It seems like he was using it as a cover for his real massacre somehow.
Back to top Go down
JP

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and the ghosts.   Randy Stair and the ghosts. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 11:12 pm

Right in the open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and the ghosts.   Randy Stair and the ghosts. Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 8:05 am

Nothing about Randy Stair is easily understood.  The whole "I'm a female trapped in this male body so I have to kill and die so I can become a female ghost to be with my ghost love interest and run the Ghost Squad" just defies most peoples scope of understanding. Shocked Suspect scratch

Randy was fucked up mentally, that is a given. I truly think he was very confused about himself, his sexuality, etc. He talked about being a female trapped in a male form. But if you go through the mountain of content he left behind, you will find little things that suggest he may have hated any form of body, hated normal bodily functions, etc.

Just very strange all around. Who knows whether he truly believed in this Ghost Squad or just hoped that this is what would happen after he died? scratch But the EGS was indeed his fantasy world.
Back to top Go down
JustAnotherEdgelord

Contribution Points : 45950

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and the ghosts.   Randy Stair and the ghosts. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 10:42 pm

I think he believed in it because in the suicide tapes he talks about how the ghosts were in his head telling him to do it.
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85039
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and the ghosts.   Randy Stair and the ghosts. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 6:21 pm

I think Randy ended up dying for a variety of reasons
-he hated working a super market
-it did not leave him enough time to make youtube videos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair and the ghosts.   Randy Stair and the ghosts. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Stair and the ghosts.
Page 1 of 1