Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting

Go down 
+3
Screamingophelia
Lizpuff
James411
7 posters
AuthorMessage
James411

Contribution Points : 84989
Forum Reputation : 89

What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Empty
PostSubject: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:09 pm

I read about breivik ,he pumped himself with steroids to increase his muscle,reaction times and reflexes.
Then he took caffeine and I think cocaine on the day of the shooting. Did Eric and Dylan do any drugs
before the shooting?I know Eric took luvox (I think thats what its called)

Would taking drugs like meth make them more dangerous or do you think taking meth would have wore them down? Brevik
had to drink a lot of water after his massacre because he was close to dehydration
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:17 pm

According to autopsy reports no drugs were found in Dylan's system, and the only thing found in Eric's was the Luvox.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:27 pm

Since as far as we know the boys (mainly Dylan) never did anything other than pot or alcohol, I don't see them doing drugs and if they did I doubt they would know how to handle themselves

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:29 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
According to autopsy reports no drugs were found in Dylan's system, and the only thing found in Eric's was the Luvox.

I get the sense that Eric was a bit straight edge. He didn’t like drugs and alcohol.

There is a rumor that Dylan may have taken some sort of caffeine pills or uppers at one point because he was really hyper active sometimes and then really down Some of his classmates and teachers said. . But I have to look into that again.

I think in the context of the mascara, the day was way too important to them to be mared by drugs.

Drugs affect people differently, so I’m not sure how they would’ve acted if they decided to do cocaine beforehand. Especially if it was their first time doing it.

I remember thinking Byron had a really bad drug problem but then we all discovered it was just pot.... I’m not the only one that thought he was doing meth or something due to Sue and Toms reaction right?

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:35 pm

I'm not sure if drugs would've improved their performance on the day of the murders.

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:36 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I get the sense that Eric was a bit straight edge. He didn’t like drugs and alcohol.

There is a rumor that Dylan may have taken some sort of caffeine pills or uppers at one point  because he was really hyper active sometimes and then really down Some of his classmates and teachers said. . But I have to look into that again.

I think in the context of the mascara, the day was way too important to them to be mared by drugs.

Drugs affect people differently, so I’m not sure how they would’ve acted if they decided to do cocaine beforehand. Especially if it was their first time doing it.

I remember thinking Byron had a really bad drug problem but then we all discovered it was just pot.... I’m not the only one that thought he was doing meth or something due to Sue and Toms reaction right?

I also think Sue and Tom had a bit of an OVERREACTION to Byron's downward spiral into the world of drugs and late night munchies. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:42 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

There is a rumor that Dylan may have taken some sort of caffeine pills or uppers at one point  because he was really hyper active sometimes and then really down Some of his classmates and teachers said. . But I have to look into that again.

I also think Sue and Tom had a bit of an OVERREACTION to Byron's downward spiral into the world of drugs and late night munchies. Haha

4/19/99 : thank goodness Byron is finally on the straight and narrow... to think marijuana was in our house, what would the neighbors think?? Luckily we’ve never had to worry about Dylan...

I’m sure they felt worried at the time but pretty silly after Dylan to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:52 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

4/19/99 : thank goodness Byron is finally on the straight and narrow... to think marijuana was in our house, what would the neighbors think?? Luckily we’ve never had to worry about Dylan...

I’m sure they felt worried at the time but pretty silly after Dylan to say the least.

As much as I do sympathize with Sue, I admit I also feel that she cared WAY to much about what others thought.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:07 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

As much as I do sympathize with Sue, I admit I also feel that she cared WAY to much about what others thought.

That may have been where some of dylans perfectionism came from. He saw how his mother cared about what other people thought so that kind of amped up His anxiety about making a fool out of himself or being embarrassed?

venustriste likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:21 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

That may have been where some  of dylans perfectionism  came from. He saw how his mother cared about what other people thought so that kind of amped up His anxiety about making a fool out of himself or being embarrassed?

It may have played some part in it.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58267
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:30 pm

Why they needed some drug at all? They planned NBK and wanted to enjoy their massacre, and I bet Eric was pretty sure that bombs gonna blow out the cafeteria.

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 3:37 pm

Jea wrote:
Why they needed some drug at all? They planned NBK and wanted to enjoy their massacre.

Agreed. Although they were on a natural high of sorts just from the adrenalin that was probably coursing though their systems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 4:40 pm

James411 wrote:
I read about breivik ,he pumped himself with steroids to increase his muscle,reaction times and reflexes.
Then he took caffeine and I think cocaine on the day of the shooting. Did Eric and Dylan do any drugs
before the shooting?I know Eric took luvox (I think thats what its called)

Would taking drugs like meth make them more dangerous or do you think taking meth would have wore them down? Brevik
had to drink a lot of water after his massacre because he was close to dehydration

Luvox is an SSRI. Anders didn't take cocaine, he took things for attention, reflexes, and a medication that slowed his movement and made him more careful and precise and not shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 4:41 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Since as far as we know the boys (mainly Dylan) never did anything other than pot or alcohol, I don't see them doing drugs and if they did I doubt they would know how to handle themselves

They did pot?

Imagine if they smoked on the day of the shooting

"duuuuuuuuude the bombs" "yo man im just chillin man why is everythin so blurry man oh shit were shooting up our school right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 4:46 pm

eldigato wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

They did pot?

"duuuuuuuuude the bombs" "yo man im just chillin man why is everythin so blurry man oh shit were shooting up our school right?"

Eric would have been eating shit left on the cafeteria tables instead of just grabbing a quick drink. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 4:47 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

They did pot?

Eric would have been eating shit left on the cafeteria tables instead of just grabbing a quick drink. Haha

"duude I think I ate part of someone's brain, looked like bubblegun, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 4:48 pm

eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

They did pot?

"duude I think I ate part of someone's brain, looked like bubblegun, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

EWW. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 4:52 pm

I’m pretty sure in the 11k Jennifer Cudworths sister sold Eric cocaine, way before the massacre, so he could also have tried cocaine. I think they wanted to enjoy the massacre rather than take anything to inhibit the “experience”.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 5:05 pm

Jcab16 wrote:
I’m pretty sure in the 11k Jennifer Cudworths sister sold Eric cocaine, way before the massacre, so he could also have tried cocaine. I think they wanted to enjoy the massacre rather than take anything to inhibit the “experience”.

Agreed. They wanted to be clear headed. I really don't see them risking anything that would have possibly blown any part of the plan.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 5:07 pm

In the Cullen universe Dylan would have gotten stoned, drunk and wept in his car playing Chemical brothers. That’s when mean hate and coke filled Eric Harris said “ quit crying V, here’s your Tec-9”

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 5:09 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
In the Cullen universe Dylan would have gotten stoned, drunk and wept in his car playing Chemical brothers. That’s when mean hate and coke filled Eric Harris said “ quit crying V, here’s your Tec-9”

LOL
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 6:13 pm

Jea wrote:
I bet Eric was pretty sure that bombs gonna blow out the cafeteria.

That's another part of it, they might have seen drugs as unnecessary since the bombs would go off.

Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 3:23 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Jea wrote:

That's another part of it, they might have seen drugs as unnecessary since the bombs would go off.
I don't think they even thought about any drugs at all. They were more into theirs outfits )

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 7:13 am

Jea wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Jea wrote:

I don't think they even thought about any drugs at all. They were more into theirs outfits )

I agree. Both seemed to want to cultivate a lasting impression with their death-day suits.

E&D going through the trouble of making Natural Selection and Wrath t-shirts will forever be hilarious to me. I have often wondered why they didn't have REB and Vodka printed on the backs for good measure. Haha
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 7:30 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Jea wrote:

I agree. Both seemed to want to cultivate a lasting impression with their death-day suits.

E&D going through the trouble of making Natural Selection and Wrath t-shirts will forever be hilarious to me. I have often wondered why they didn't have REB and Vodka printed on the backs for good measure. Haha
Well, their t-shirts were some sort of message to everyone.

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 8:02 am

Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Jea wrote:

As if killing them wasn't message enough. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 9:13 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Jea wrote:

As if killing them wasn't message enough. Evil or Very Mad

It also lends itself to the theory that Dylan just wanted to show up and have Eric do most of the work. Dylan seemed to fret mostly about how he’d look where as Eric planned a lot more, at least according to the evidence.

They did embody their shirts too. Eric had a lot of focus and Dylan was an angry maniac.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 9:33 am

eldigato wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

They did pot?

No evidence that Eric did but Dylan stated that he had tried pot with his brother

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83257
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 9:46 am

Lizpuff wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
They did pot?

No evidence that Eric did but Dylan stated that he had tried pot with his brother
There is a bit of evidence that Eric did try marijuana at least once or twice.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 10:07 am

sscc wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
They did pot?

I am not saying she was lying but there are some weird things in the 11k that I am not sure I belive. Seeing how Eric smoked his cigarettes that is one of them

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 10:15 am

I also thought the way he smoked a cigarette was much like you would smoke a cigar.

Contribution Points : 83257
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 10:16 am

Lizpuff wrote:
sscc wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
I am not saying she was lying but there are some weird things in the 11k that I am not sure I belive.  Seeing how Eric smoked his cigarettes that is one of them
She wasn't the only one to claim that she saw them smoking though. Chris Morris also said that he once saw Eric and Dylan smoking pot.

Edit: To expand on that, people who don't smoke weed often aren't going to be experts at it. Most people who smoke have no idea what they are doing at first. This adds to the idea that it wasn't really a regular thing but I do think that Eric probably experimented because he liked to feel like he was rebelling and pot is a very simple way of doing that.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:37 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

What's hilarious about it?

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:50 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Just the fact that these two supposed bad ass, Godlike beings felt it necessary to do crafted T-shirts to complete their killing outfits.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:54 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Just the fact that these two supposed bad ass, Godlike beings felt it necessary to do crafted T-shirts to complete their killing outfits.

Eh, I'm not seeing it.

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:56 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Eh, I'm not seeing it.

Maybe its just my weird sense of humor. scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:57 pm

Luckily since they put more thought into their ensemble than the bombs many lives were saved

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:57 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Luckily since they put more thought into their ensemble than the bombs many lives were saved

Very true indeed!
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 60115
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Who knows, because these two were sober as can be when they did the massacre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting   What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if Eric and Dylan took drugs during the shooting
Page 1 of 1