Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting

Go down 
+2
Amokauliflower
Watcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Watcher

Contribution Points : 24298
Forum Reputation : 50

I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Empty
PostSubject: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2022 1:23 pm

Like they were obviously Nazi social Darwinists. With all the natural selection and far right stuff. Also, the way they singled out Isaiah Shoels.
I don't really have a problem with the shooting itself because living in the society is a pvp game. People from outside of closest support group are enemies fighting for resources. Who will capture that workplace, who will capture these customers, who will capture that scholarship, who will live and who will die. Innocence is a myth. Killing is just a matter of willingness to pay the price, not really a moral problem. The existence of a silent war for survival is already pre-determined.
Of course in some countries it's not a matter of life and death, but even with welfare systems, one has to fight tooth and nail against the enemy hordes to get a decent life.
It's an interesting feeling to encounter enemies in war for survival for example on a group job interview and realise they are people just like oneself and their goals are directly opposed to one's survival.

Timur's Swan Song and NEXT STEP UP dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 27960
Forum Reputation : 108

I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 9:52 am

Watcher wrote:

I don't really have a problem with the shooting itself because living in the society is a pvp game.

Then why do you care about their racism?

Fucking idiot

QuestionMark, Timur's Swan Song, Spoobie and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 11:00 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
Watcher wrote:

I don't really have a problem with the shooting itself because living in the society is a pvp game.

Then why do you care about their racism?
Racism is about arbitrarily blobbing people together and disregarding their individual characteristics. It's a form of psychosis.

Amokauliflower wrote:
Fucking idiot
There's no contradiction in it. You can have a person with different skin colour inside your closest support group and people with similar skin colour who are various forms of enemy combatants - ranging from bullies to competitors for survival.

QuestionMark dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 1:04 am

u obviously dont understand the pragmatic reality of distinct groups and conflicting interests between them ur dumb sorry mate. btw stop the video game jargon it's cringe asf.

Last edited by Amokauliflower on Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

QuestionMark and Timur's Swan Song like this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 1:16 am

Watcher wrote:
living in the society is a pvp game

How is what they did not "psychotic" then? they did something they knew would get them killed which is contrary to what ur saying u r a stupid dumb dumb retard

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22293
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 1:32 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, ANOMIC and Spoobie like this post

Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 1:35 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total

pkvscend and QuestionMark like this post

Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 1:35 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
u obviously dont understand the pragmatic reality of distinct groups and conflicting interests between them ur dumb sorry mate. btw stop the video game jargon it's cringe asf.
Skin colours aren't distinct groups, you're delusional.

Timur's Swan Song dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 1:38 am

Ugh, blocked the schizos.

Timur's Swan Song dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 1:40 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 1:49 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

pkvscend, QuestionMark, Amokauliflower, ANOMIC and unoriginalperson like this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 1:56 am

Watcher wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
unfortunately, the only difference between me and the average Portuguese speaking favela dwelling gang banger isn't that our skin is a different colour, and *shockingly*, this would make us a part of distinct groupsĀ  affraid

Timur's Swan Song and Spoobie like this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 1:57 am

Watcher wrote:
Ugh, blocked the schizos.
u just lost internet pvp game how does it feel to be an inferior being?

QuestionMark and Timur's Swan Song like this post

Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 2:00 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

TheNeuroSurge likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheNeuroSurge

Contribution Points : 28853
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 5:08 pm

Watcher wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Timur's Swan Song likes this post

Back to top Go down
Real-Life
Banned

Contribution Points : 49516
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2022 1:02 am

strange
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2022 9:36 pm

Watcher wrote:
Like they were obviously Nazi social Darwinists. With all the natural selection and far right stuff. Also, the way they singled out Isaiah Shoels.
I don't really have a problem with the shooting itself because living in the society is a pvp game. People from outside of closest support group are enemies fighting for resources. Who will capture that workplace, who will capture these customers, who will capture that scholarship, who will live and who will die. Innocence is a myth. Killing is just a matter of willingness to pay the price, not really a moral problem. The existence of a silent war for survival is already pre-determined.
Of course in some countries it's not a matter of life and death, but even with welfare systems, one has to fight tooth and nail against the enemy hordes to get a decent life.
It's an interesting feeling to encounter enemies in war for survival for example on a group job interview and realise they are people just like oneself and their goals are directly opposed to one's survival.

Watcher wrote:
Also, the obligatory "you'll kill a few pieces of shit and you'll going to pay like for killing real people" pep talk.

Watcher wrote:
Dylan was a one person suicide cult and was good at manipulating people and exploited it to get a partner in crime. Note how Dylan had another angry buddy before that chilled out after he got a girlfriend. It's possible Dylan was "working" on him already and he basically avoided getting manipulated into committing mass murder-suicide with Dylan.
People don't realise that Dylan was basically like a non-trans version of Andrew Blaze.

Watcher wrote:
Like the society is a pvp game. The video game terminology is appropriate because the society treats itself like a video game that is about "winners" and "losers" (but with extensive cheating). The terminology may sound immature, but treating life like a game is the choice that the society made it speaks more of the society than of the commenter. Columbine was especially egregious because it was pay to win and extremely imbalanced. You needed to be a jock class and rich to "win" Columbine.
The game that Columbine played was especially outrageous because it actively sought to attract people that it assigned the "loser" position with theatre and science extracurricular classes. Additional cheating besides pay to win was that some players were abused until their mental health was destroyed.
When life is a game and there's so much cheating, treating it like Doom is malicious compliance (both complying to treating it like a game and complying to creating rules to others disfavour). Everything agrees with the spirit of the society.

Of course people with the game mentality will say that the shooters are losers. Well, not according to the kill-ratio.

Where have I heard all of this this before. Maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]:

Or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] too:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] one more:

I know what you're thinking. "You're reaching QuestionMark, just because these two say the same things word for word and espouse oddly similar beliefs doesn't make them the same person." Maybe. But it sure is weird that they have the same favorite rampage killer and are even the same height.

Watcher wrote:
A few times during last several years I encountered a situation where I was either heightmogged or almost heightmogged and it was a quite unsettling experience. I can't even imagine how it's to be below 6'4".
Watcher wrote:
[Olga Hepnarova is] my absolute favourite. I really enjoy when the killers are so completely self-aware and honest about their motives.
Watcher wrote:
Funny thing is that I was going through the [Randy Stair] Suicide Tapes in 2018 on anniversary days.

Assuming this isn't the coincidence of the century, can I ask why you decided to return after telling everyone here that we should kill ourselves?

Real-Life wrote:
strange

Throwing stones in glass houses here.

Timur's Swan Song likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting   I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dislike Eric and Dylan as people. Not because they committed the shooting
Page 1 of 1