Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine secret document?

Go down 
+7
slippy123
Lunkhead McGrath
Lizpuff
munchkinphone
QuestionMark
Ainjel
Rebbie556
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92006
Forum Reputation : 225

Columbine secret document?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Columbine secret document?    Columbine secret document?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 1:28 pm

To the horse what the actual F?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine secret document?    Columbine secret document?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 1:34 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
To the horse what the actual F?

Artwork is usually how the artist releases things. It's possible that this artist/sculptor had some issues. LOL
Back to top Go down
Watcher73

Contribution Points : 55834
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine secret document?    Columbine secret document?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 2:04 pm

jaguar1000 wrote:
With lots of wonderful, normal artwork!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's some real LSD artwork. (LSD = Let's Scare Denver).

jaguar1000 wrote:
And a demon horse greeting people at the entrance.

That ain't the Bronco I wanted to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine secret document?    Columbine secret document?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 2:07 pm

Watcher73 wrote:
jaguar1000 wrote:
With lots of wonderful, normal artwork!

That's some real LSD artwork. (LSD = Let's Scare Denver).

LOL
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Columbine secret document?    Columbine secret document?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 2:45 pm

The artist was on some LSD s....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine secret document?    Columbine secret document?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 3:48 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
I legit can't read cursive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    You legit need to learn how to read and write it.  A lot of schools now are choosing not to teach children cursive. Thankfully the schools in my area still do.

People that can't read cursive also can't read historical documents, letters, etc.  In my opinion you should learn it just for those reasons alone. But sadly cursive is a dying art form.  If we don't teach it to our children then it won't be long before it disappears completely, and we have millions of people that can't even read their own history. Evil or Very Mad

They tried to teach me at my old abuse catholic school.

I have a writing disorder associated with adhd. I'm assuming it also makes it hard to read stuff I can't write in.
Back to top Go down
Watcher73

Contribution Points : 55834
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine secret document?    Columbine secret document?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 5:09 am

Rebbie556 wrote:

Well, that explains a lot about the art. That just leaves the horse. I'm not sure that the sculptor was completely stable. (Yeah, I like to make cheesy puns.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine secret document?    Columbine secret document?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 5:11 am

Watcher73 wrote:
Rebbie556 wrote:

Well, that explains a lot about the art. That just leaves the horse. I'm not sure that the sculptor was completely stable. (Yeah, I like to make cheesy puns.)

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine secret document?    Columbine secret document?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 5:13 am

eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    You legit need to learn how to read and write it.  A lot of schools now are choosing not to teach children cursive. Thankfully the schools in my area still do.

People that can't read cursive also can't read historical documents, letters, etc.  In my opinion you should learn it just for those reasons alone. But sadly cursive is a dying art form.  If we don't teach it to our children then it won't be long before it disappears completely, and we have millions of people that can't even read their own history. Evil or Very Mad

I have a writing disorder associated with adhd. I'm assuming it also makes it hard to read stuff I can't write in.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   I'm sorry about that. If you don't mind me asking, what writing disorder do you have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine secret document?    Columbine secret document?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 3:20 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
eldigato wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   I'm sorry about that. If you don't mind me asking, what writing disorder do you have?

Dyscrographia I assume not sure how to spell it
Was never really told anyways
Back to top Go down
knightzero

knightzero

Contribution Points : 62878
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Columbine secret document?    Columbine secret document?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:45 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
[url=https://servimg.com/view/19789916/4]

what is strange to me & the NATO was really at Columbine on April 20?
This wouldn't come out of nowhere maybe that person knew Eric?
Your thoughts?

Sue klebold said  same stuff in her book A mothers reckoning

NATO is also a classification for equipment. That shield appears to be a NATO class 3.
Back to top Go down
blueprint

Contribution Points : 82714
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Columbine secret document?    Columbine secret document?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 7:03 am

Dont know if this has been mentioned, but the handwriting looks like Judith Kelly, creative writing teacher at Columbine. Haven't seen this in the 11k before though... can anyone else confirm it looks like her handwriting?
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Columbine secret document?    Columbine secret document?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:02 am

I'm wondering where the hell Jeffco got this document from? Maybe that person knew Eric?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Columbine secret document?    Columbine secret document?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:47 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
I'm wondering where the hell Jeffco got this document from? Maybe that person knew Eric?

If you go thru the 11k towards the end they were getting all sorts of "tips". 99.99% of them were either made up or otherwise fake but people wrote in to them, sent them supposed evidence and phoned in things all the time. Wouldn't surprise me if this was one of those items. It has been a few years since I read the 11k and I like to skip over that part so I can't remember if this was in there or not

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine secret document?    Columbine secret document?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine secret document?
Page 1 of 1