Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nicotine poison, for who was it intended?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 64214
Forum Reputation : 0

Nicotine poison, for who was it intended? Empty
PostSubject: Nicotine poison, for who was it intended?   Nicotine poison, for who was it intended? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 10:55 am

I remembered an old post I made in an old thread about Dylans dayplanner.

On page 26361 in the 11k you can see that Dylan had written down instructions on how to make nicotine poison.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Who do you think Dylan thought about poisoning and why?

Is it possible that Dylan clung to the idea that if he could kill someone through poisoning he wouldn't have to go through with NBK?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nicotine poison, for who was it intended?   Nicotine poison, for who was it intended? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 11:00 am

maybe to poison the bullets like anders wanted to do
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 64214
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nicotine poison, for who was it intended?   Nicotine poison, for who was it intended? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 11:12 am

eldigato wrote:
maybe to poison the bullets like anders wanted to do

I don't see the point in that unless they thought they would otherwise get attacked by injured students which I don't believe because of the comments they made about that during the shooting. Maybe Dylan was more aware of that being a possibility while Eric wanted to believe it was not necessary to prepare for that scratch
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96549
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Nicotine poison, for who was it intended?   Nicotine poison, for who was it intended? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 12:13 pm

It is interesting. A lot of their friend circle smoked. My first thought was Brooks but that seems more like Eric to hate him rather than Dylan.

I don't know what he would have used that for. Possibilities may be endless at this point lol

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120753
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Nicotine poison, for who was it intended?   Nicotine poison, for who was it intended? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 1:15 pm

Might've been just something cool to make. After all Eric talked about making napalm and didn't really use it when the killings started.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicotine poison, for who was it intended?   Nicotine poison, for who was it intended? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicotine poison, for who was it intended?
Page 1 of 1