Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crime scene map with victim locations

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Crime scene map with victim locations Empty
PostSubject: Crime scene map with victim locations   Crime scene map with victim locations Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:03 am

I've been following this case intently for a while now and decided to use all the information I've read/watched to create a map of where each victim was found. The article that contains the original maps (with no names) is linked below, I'd highly recommend it if y'all haven't checked it out. I got most of the information for where the victims died based on articles, eyewitness/survivor testimonies, obituaries, and process of elimination. Since this labeling is based on my own research it may not be 100% accurate although I'm fairly confident that it is mostly correct (although we'll have to wait until the police release an official report to be certain). Lemme

Maps:

Article with original map:

Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Crime scene map with victim locations   Crime scene map with victim locations Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:52 am

Thanks for this especially with the labeling the location of staff fatalities, eyewitness accounts kinda confused me with what was portrayed in the video animation that was released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crime scene map with victim locations   Crime scene map with victim locations Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 1:12 am

Yeah no problem!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crime scene map with victim locations   Crime scene map with victim locations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crime scene map with victim locations
Page 1 of 1