Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crime Scene - Demolition?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
katherinex

Contribution Points : 62236
Forum Reputation : 125

Crime Scene - Demolition? Empty
PostSubject: Crime Scene - Demolition?   Crime Scene - Demolition? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 9:42 pm

Has anyone heard if the building where the shooting took place will be demolished?

As we all know the library was pulled down after the shooting at Columbine, so I wonder if the building where he shot all those students will be demolished or repurposed?

Do you think it should be demolished, repurposed or left as a memorial of the tragedy?
Back to top Go down
P.i

Contribution Points : 45552
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crime Scene - Demolition?   Crime Scene - Demolition? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 12:52 am

I Think its already torn down

Edit: thougt of Sandy hook🙄

Last edited by P.i on Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will Oosthuizen

Contribution Points : 47210
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crime Scene - Demolition?   Crime Scene - Demolition? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 11:03 am

My understanding is that once the trial of Cruz has been completed in court, the building will then most likely be demolished. I believe they still may need the building for evidence in court.
Back to top Go down
katherinex

Contribution Points : 62236
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Crime Scene - Demolition?   Crime Scene - Demolition? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 3:40 pm

Hopefully they'll create a memorial garden in place of the building like the memorial at Columbine so students have a space to reflect and remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crime Scene - Demolition?   Crime Scene - Demolition? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crime Scene - Demolition?
Page 1 of 1