Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jokela School Massacre

Go down 
+10
Norwegian
adastra
KMFDM
VoDKaComeHere
Tommy QTR
Jenn
UncontinuedProcess
Sabratha
munchkinphone
QuestionMark
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92242
Forum Reputation : 575

Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokela School Massacre    Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 7:45 am

I wonder what Pekka would of thought of Saari?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jokela School Massacre    Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I wonder what Pekka would of thought of Saari?

I think he would have liked him, he did thought that maybe he would have copycats/followers of his own
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jokela School Massacre    Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Pekka would have liked Matti Saari for continuing his revolution, where can Matti's manifesto be found?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92242
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Jokela School Massacre    Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 4:13 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Pekka would have liked Matti Saari for continuing his revolution, where can Matti's manifesto be found?
The notes found in dorm room have never been released, the only thing we know from them is that he hated mankind and had planned the shooting for 6 years.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jokela School Massacre    Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 11:38 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
I believe that if he had waited and spent years planning, he could have committed an attack to rival Anders Brievik.
i wonder what he would have thought of Breivik, he did upload videos on terrorist attacks after all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jokela School Massacre    Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 11:39 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Technically It was Eric Harris for starting it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jokela School Massacre    Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 1:25 am

As some of you may know based on this thread, Pekka was interested in Terrorist attacks, heres a list of terrorist attacks he took interest in based on his YouTube videos:

"September 11th 2001 - The Final Days Of The Twin Towers"
"2002, Moscow Theater Siege"
"Freedom! - Timothy McVeigh"
2004 Beslan School Siege

Thats all I know about for now,
If anyone else know any other examples or info on this post them here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jokela School Massacre    Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 11:48 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
Finland hasn't had a Mass Shooting for almost 10 years now, gun control must be working.

Don't tempt fate man. It's not a good idea.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Told ya
Back to top Go down
KMFDM

Contribution Points : 49018
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Jokela School Massacre    Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 6:30 am

Ziamber II wrote:
Finland hasn't had a Mass Shooting for almost 10 years now, gun control must be working.

Gun control? Actually, it's still very easy to get a gun in Finland. If you don't have a criminal record or known anger management problems and you have a valid reason (like hunting or target practise), you can just ask the police for permission and they have to give it.

Finland's latest mass shooting occurred in 2016 and a mass school stabbing occurred earlier this month. Many foreigners mostly know Finland for its mass shootings. There are deadly shootings in Finland almost every month.

"The solution is Walther." -Matti Juhani Saari

Last edited by KMFDM on Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KMFDM

Contribution Points : 49018
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Jokela School Massacre    Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 6:37 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Did Pekka know about Seung-Hui Cho?

Pekka apparently cheered when he heard about the Virginia Tech massacre and he clearly took inspiration from Cho.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"The solution is Walther." -Matti Juhani Saari
Back to top Go down
adastra

adastra

Contribution Points : 45644
Forum Reputation : 268

PostSubject: Re: Jokela School Massacre    Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 8:30 pm

I found a couple of articles about Jokela that people interested in the shooting might want to look at. They're here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One discusses the videos Pekka made and the role music played for him - also relates some to Columbine. The other is a chapter from a book that looks at the social roots of the shooting - failed attempts by Pekka's family to get him help, his isolation, and uses a two-part survey and interviews with local residents about Pekka and the massacre.

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 79153
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Jokela School Massacre    Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 10:10 am

One must be truly mentally deranged to worship those two. I dont get how one does that. But Im truly happy that school shootings and terrorism happens extremely rarely. Good God, yes
Back to top Go down
DevilishManiac

DevilishManiac

Contribution Points : 20745
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Jokela School Massacre    Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 7:22 am

"In the best case, this (attack) would create massive destruction and chaos, or even a revolution," read one diary entry. "In any case, I want this to be remembered forever. Maybe I'll even have a follower; after all, I am a super-person, almost God." Another revealed he intended to "kill as many of you bastards as possible". His diary also reveals he was aware he would be dead by the end of the attack.

Engel, ANOMIC and CUECUMBER like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36575
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Jokela School Massacre    Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 2:45 pm

adastra wrote:
I found a couple of articles about Jokela that people interested in the shooting might want to look at. They're here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One discusses the videos Pekka made and the role music played for him - also relates some to Columbine. The other is a chapter from a book that looks at the social roots of the shooting - failed attempts by Pekka's family to get him help, his isolation, and uses a two-part survey and interviews with local residents about Pekka and the massacre.

Folder is empty.

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
Dawlish

Dawlish

Contribution Points : 10261
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Jokela School Massacre    Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 6:25 am

Quote :
Ziamber II wrote:
Pekka Eric Auvinen was in contact with Matti Saari.

I thought that wasnt true? didnt the police say they found no evidence of it? also do you know if theres a screenshot of matti saaris battlefield 2 profile?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is general understanding, and what police eventually said. I've been once again through old papers right at the time of shooting, and this one is quite shocking; there was news article two days after Kauhajoki massacre which said multiple people were certain that they planned their actions together, they were on same Battlefield team and that there was eye witness who has the messages between Pekka-Eric and Matti on Matti's ex-girlfriends PC. Have this ever been explained?

Translated in english:

Koltin, QuestionMark, Engel, vril, buffalobill91 and yves like this post

Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

Contribution Points : 9113
Forum Reputation : 110

PostSubject: Re: Jokela School Massacre    Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2023 4:21 pm

Jokela is the saddest shooting for me because Pekka could have somehow caused a 'revolution against the system ' by other means had he not gone ahead with his original plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jokela School Massacre    Jokela School Massacre  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokela School Massacre
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2