Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SONGS liked by Shooters

Go down 
+21
DanielBryer
Engel
22:22
Koschei
incelgnorance
Juniper
Stinkfist
garbagetalker1
dyonqqr
lognifiiskurk
MilverSoxie
Luci
Carnifex879
AD 19-95
QuestionMark
Jenn
InsaneIntruder
Screamingophelia
haydenschool
sscc
munchkinphone
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

SONGS liked by Shooters Empty
PostSubject: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 2:10 am

Ok, i know it seems like i starting these kind of threads alot, its because I am actually interested in what media shooters liked, i really dont know why I like what their interests in media where, but all I know is, that to me it is fascinating.
Just know that while we do know what some certain shooters favorite bands were, we may never know what songs from those bands they liked (Unless you know)
Now yes theres a thread that discuss what some shooters favorite BANDS were, but how about we list what songs from those bands the shooters liked so much:

Eric Harris:
Son Of A Gun-KMFDM
Stray Bullet-KMFDM
Anarchy-KMFDM
Power-KMFDM
Dogma-KMFDM
Waste-KMFDM
A Drug Against War-KMFDM
Godlike-KMFDM
Megalomaniac-KMFDM
Wilder Wein-Rammstein
Kokain-Rammstein
Heirate Mich-Rammstein
Klavier-Rammstein
Gravity Kills-Guilty
Closer-Nine Inch Nails
Pop Will Eat Itself-Ich Bin Ein Auslander
L7-Shitlist
Du Hast-Rammstein
Engel-Rammstein
Tier-Rammstein
Weißes Fleisch-Rammstein

Dylan Klebold:
Something I Can Never Have-Nine Inch Nails
The Downward Spiral-Nine Inch Nails
Piggy-Nine Inch Nails
Now Im Nothing-Nine Inch Nails
The Perfect Drug-Nine Inch Nails
Gave Up-Nine Inch Nails
Hurt-Nine Inch Nails
Terrible Lie-Nine Inch Nails
Chico's Grove-The Chemical Brothers
Shitlist-L7
Black Sunshine-White Zombie
Block Rockin Beats-The Chemical Brothers
Sweet Dreams-Marilyn Manson
Disarm- Smashing Pumpkins
Beautiful-Smashing Pumpkins
Happiness In Slavery-Nine Inch Nails
I Stay Away-Alice In Chains
Brute-KMFDM
Godlike-KMFDM
Life Is Sweet-The Chemical Brothers

Steven Kazmierczak:
The Last Day On Earth-Marilyn Manson

Pekka Eric Auvinen:
Stray Bullet-KMFDM
Son Of A Gun-KMFDM
Godlike-KMFDM
Search And Destroy-KMFDM
Craze-KMFDM
Violent Peace-KMFDM
Stuck In The Middle With You-Stealers Wheel
Burn-Nine Inch Nails
Closer-Nine Inch Nails
The Antichrist-Slayer
I Fucking Hate You-Godsmack
Bad Religion-Godsmack
Amerika-Rammstein
The Fight Song-Marilyn Manson
Their Law-The Prodigy
Takin Care Of Buisness-Bachman-Turner Overdrive

Matti Saari:
Krieg-Wumpscut

Kimveer Gill:
You Know You're Right-Nirvana
Coma Black-Marilyn Manson

Charles Andrew Williams:
In The End-Linkin Park

Kip Kinkel:
The Reflecting God-Marilyn Manson

Luke Woodham:
Heresy-Nine Inch Nails

Jose Reyes:
Pumped Up Kicks-Foster The People

Karl Pierson:
WW3-KMFDM

Matthew Murray:
Anarchy-KMFDM
One Step Closer-Linkin Park

Elliot Rodger:
Mein Herz Brennt-Rammstein
Stricken-Disturbed
Prayer-Disturbed
Sons Of Plunder-Disturbed

Seung Hui Cho:
Shine-Collective Soul
Mr Brownstone-Guns N Roses

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 6:12 am

I didn't find a proof but I think Adam Lanza liked the song from the movie Killer Klowns from Outer Space by the Dickies.

Dylann Roof: His so-called friends said he loved the song “Ice Cream Truck" by Montana but I don't trust them.

Dimitrios Pagourtzis: Mostly according to tabloids (more serious medias use words such as "allegedly"), some people said Pagourtzis sang "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen during his shooting.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63839
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 7:28 pm

Don't forget Eric liked Enya
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 8:31 pm

Adam Lanza's supposed "guilty musical pleasure."

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 8:32 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Kip Kinkel:
The Reflecting God-Marilyn Manson

According to this documentary he was also into the soundtrack for the movie made about Romeo and Juliet.

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 3:17 am

Elliot Rodger liked 'Halo' by Beyonce and Robert Hawkins liked 'Hell Bent for Leather' by Judas Priest
Back to top Go down
haydenschool

Contribution Points : 64373

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 3:25 pm

Randy Stair for sure

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Didn't Elliot also like this song?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 7:45 pm

I’m curious to know James Holmes playlist during the shooting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 4:47 am

Eric Harris:
KMFDM-Apathy
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 6:59 am

TheOne99 wrote:
Elliot Rodger:
Stricken-Disturbed
Prayer-Disturbed
Where'd you hear about that? In Elliot's videos he had 80s songs playing, songs very different from them.
The songs in the videos were:
The Police - Every Little Thing She Does is Magic
Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
Phil Collins - You Can't Hurry Love
Steve Wintwood - Higher Love
Katrina and the Waves - Walking on Sunshine
Steve Perry - Oh Sherrie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 10:06 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Elliot Rodger:
Stricken-Disturbed
Prayer-Disturbed
Where'd you hear about that? In Elliot's videos he had 80s songs playing, songs very different from them.
The songs in the videos were:
The Police - Every Little Thing She Does is Magic
Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
Phil Collins - You Can't Hurry Love
Steve Wintwood - Higher Love
Katrina and the Waves - Walking on Sunshine
Steve Perry - Oh Sherrie

They were found from his internet searches/activity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 2:20 pm

George Hennard: Steely Dan - Don't Take Me Alive and Too $hort - Ain't Nothin' But A Word to Me

Kimveer Gill: Lacuna Coil - Heaven's a Lie, KMFDM - Mortal Kombat, Godsmack - Re-Align, Marilyn Manson - The Fight Song, Manowar - House of Death, Disturbed - Get Psycho (Referring to Disturbed - Meaning of Life), Rammstein - Du Hast, Undertaker's Theme Song (The Old One), Marilyn Manson - Coma Black (Kimveer's Favorite Song), Creed - My Own Prison, Atreyu - You give love a bad name, Lacrimosa - Ich Bin Der Brennende Komet, Lacrimosa - Der Erste Tag, Rammstein - Amour, Tristania - A Sequel of Decay, Within Temptation - Stand My Ground, Type O Negative - Everything Dies, Cradle of Filth - Nymphetamine, Cradle of Filth - Hallowed By Thy Name, Tiamat - Whatever That Hurts, Cradle of Filth - Burn in Hell, Cradle of Filth - A Gothic Romance, Heaven Shall Burn - Numbing the Pain, H.I.M. - Razorblade Kiss, Metallica - Ronnie, H.I.M. - Join Me, Nightwish - Nemo, Megadeth - 99 ways to Die, Drowning Pool - Bodies, Alice Cooper - Wicked Young Man, Ozzy Osbourne - Psycho Man, Metallica - Until it Sleeps, Rammstein - Nebel, Sentenced - Vengeance is Mine, Sentenced - Sun Won, Sentenced - The Rain Comes Falling Down, Sentenced - Bleed in my Arms, Sentenced - My Slowing Heart, Ozzy Osbourne (Kimveer wrote Black Sabbath instead) - Shot in the Dark, Sentenced - Dead Moon Rising, Rammstein - Spiel Mit Mir, Black Sabbath (Kimveer wrote Ozzy Osbourne instead) - Iron Man, Ozzy Osborne - Hell Raiser, Marilyn Manson - Coma White, Ozzy Osborne - Crazy Train, Ozzy Osborne - Suicide Solution, Soundgarden - Fell on Black Days, Cradle of Filth - Fear of the Dark, Ozzy Osborne - Close my eyes forever, Marilyn Manson - Man that you fear, Marilyn Manson - In the Shadow of the Valley of Death, Judas Priest - Blood Red Skies, Alice Cooper - Pick Up the Bones, Subway to Sally - Unsterblich, Mudvayne - Happy?, Crematory - Revolution, Lacuna Coil - When a Dead Man Walks, Soul Asylum - Runaway Train and Megadeth - A Tout le Monde

Elliot Rodger: Elliot listened to Naked Eyes - Promises, Promises and Don Henley - The Boys of Summer in 2 videos. The video where Elliot plays The Boys of Summer is lost with the original audio.

Matti Saari: Rammstein- Engel, :Wumpscut: - Totmacher, and KIUAS - Conqueror
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 2:49 am

Randy Stair: Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire, Ember - Remember, Send Request - Comeback Song, Green Day - American Idiot, Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia, Halo 2 ost - Remembrance, The Beatles - Revolution 9, Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon, Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy, Billy Joel - The River of Dreams, Over The Hedge OST - RJ Enters The Cave, Over The Hedge OST - RJ Rescues His Family, The Beatles - Rock and Roll Music, Boston - Rock N Roll Band, Over The Hedge OST - Rockin' The Suburbs, The Beatles - Rocky Racoon, The Beatles - Roll Over Beethoven, Survivorman - Rollin, The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays, The Beatles - Run For Your Life, Dion - Runaround Sue, Survivorman - Runner, Banjo Kazooie - rusty bucket bay, Santa Claus is Coming to Town,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 2:56 am

Halcyon666 wrote:
The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays,
You think he researched Brenda Spencer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 2:58 am

TheOne99 wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
Randy Stair mentioned Brenda Spencer as the first school shooter and emphasized Brenda was a girl. Randy mentions Brenda towards the end of Randy's Final Goodbye Tape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 3:52 am

Halcyon666 wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
Randy Stair mentioned Brenda Spencer as the first school shooter and emphasized Brenda was a girl. Randy mentions Brenda towards the end of Randy's Final Goodbye Tape.  
Even though he was wrong. Charles Whitman was the first school shooter.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 6:02 am

SavageGlocker wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
Nope, pretty sure the first school shooting (well, mass shooting at a school) was at the Parson Hill schoolhouse in Liberty, Mississipi, where an unknown man fired a double-barrel shotgun into a crowd of students attending a concert and exhibition, wounding 14. There's also the Bremen school shooting, which could be considered the 1st mass murder at a school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 6:06 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
Nope, pretty sure the first school shooting (well, mass shooting at a school) was at the Parson Hill schoolhouse in Liberty, Mississipi, where an unknown man fired a double-barrel shotgun into a crowd of students attending a concert and exhibition, wounding 14. There's also the Bremen school shooting, which could be considered the 1st mass murder at a school.
Well, it's still probably the earliest notable school shooting.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 6:57 am

SavageGlocker wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
Yeah, definitely.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 9:30 am

I can't stand Billy, sorry "William Patrick" Corgan. And yea, it's mainly because of all the shit he talks about Kurt Cobain, but anyway I love that song "Beautiful" though. I've always liked it and a lot of SP songs too because Billy's voice is unique and I've always liked it. When I first started getting into Columbine, I found out Dylan really liked that song and that was shocking to me because I didn't envision him as the type of guy who would listen to SP. He even wrote the lyrics to it in his journal.

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 2:29 pm

Randy Stair enjoyed Hella Good by No Doubt, that's the song Randy uses the song in the montage section of the final video.

Jerad Miller enjoyed the song Don't Trend on me by Metallica, Jerad played the song in one of his videos.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 3:00 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
Yeah, definitely.

Honestly there's probably some shooting that happened in a no-name town in bumfuck Europe that nobody knows about anymore since it was such a long time ago that could be considered the first.

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 11:51 am

Nikolas Cruz listened to Russian bass (?) party music, sad songs and German songs.

One of his sad songs was Salad Days - Mac DeMarco

One of the "evil" songs allegedly chosen by the demon was Panzermensch, he didn't say the name of the band but I guess it is by And One.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 10:35 am

Adam Lanza wrote:
Listening to the The Beatles song Nowhere Man...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 5:22 pm

If the Facebook page archived was the authentic one, Ghuilherme Alan probably liked this song:

He shared a screenshot of the video with text: "The art that never breaks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 8:50 am

Brenton Tarrant was playing songs such as Serbia Strong and Fire (by Arthur Brown).

Though I think the songs he was playing were rather for Le Epic Lulz than him liking them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 6:21 am

Brenton Tarrant:

And the song Katyusha, but he didn't tell which version
Back to top Go down
AD 19-95

Contribution Points : 45094
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 9:08 pm

Last edited by AD 19-95 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 6:30 pm

Barry Loukaitis liked the song Jeremy by Pearl Jam
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68247
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 11:36 pm

Alexandre Bissonette:
KMFDM - Free Your Hate
Rammstein: Ich Will
Nitronoise - X
Rammstein - Ich Tu Dir Weh
Rammstein - Zwitter
Rammstein - Los

Anton Lundin Pettersson:
Rob Zombie - Dragula (he played this song while going on his rampage)
He was also a fan of Rammstein but I'm not sure what songs he liked in particular.

Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 5:17 pm

I watched the livestream of the Halle, Germany shooting and heard Stephan Balliet (the shooter) play "Alek Minassian" by Egg White. Judging by this, I'd say it's likely that he was an incel along with being a white nationalist.

Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2019 11:31 pm

Matthew De Grood:
Dread and the Fugitive Mind - Megadeth (posted the song and album title right before stabbing 5 people to death)

Justin Borque:
Hook in Mouth - Megadeth (Also posted on Facebook before his attack)
Castratikron - Dethklok (Another song he posted lyrics of on Facebook)

Last edited by Carnifex879 on Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 8:26 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 7:47 pm

TJ Lane:
Disarm by Smashing Pumpkins (wrote lyrics in a prison letter)
Vanessa by Grimes (posted YouTube video of it on Facebook)
Another Brick In The Wall by Pink Floyd (wrote lyrics on his backpack according to the “Behind The Madness” documentary)

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 9:01 pm

Also Kimveer Gill: A Tout Le Monde - Megadeth, Nymphétamine - Cradle Of Filth.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40028
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 9:06 pm

Randy Stair:
Ember Mclain - Remember
Send Request - Anymore & Comeback Song
Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

anna444 likes this post

⦻ dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 12:58 pm

(Deleted)

Last edited by 9mmtomyhead on Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 35901
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 1:46 pm

Notable mentions from Adam Lanza's bookmarks
caramelldansen
Music from the first 3 sonic games
Multiple versions of Loituma - Levan Polka
(Yes, including the hatsune miku version)
Pink Floyd - The Gnome (he's a fan of gnomes)
Multiple song remixes of the Scout from tf2 saying bonk, rickroll remix and of the next song
Maurizio De Jorio - Running in the 90's
Cannibal Holocaust opening theme
The Genshiken opening and ending and kujibiki unbalance
The Cromartie High School opening
Abba - Dancing Queen
Tiny Tim - Living in the Sunlight
Daft Punk - Harder Better Stronger
Dead or Alive - You Spin me Round

And as to be expected, bunch of ddr tracks.

Also, in the tomorrow document he says he is listening to the Beatles song Nowhere Man

qfwfq and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 7:03 pm

Bastian Bosse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MilverSoxie likes this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40209
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 10:09 am

Charles Whitman: Clair de Lune (played it on piano when stressed)
Back to top Go down
garbagetalker1

garbagetalker1

Contribution Points : 26062

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 4:00 pm

DFHJKF

Last edited by garbagetalker1 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 5:54 pm

Guilherme taucci- "This is my world"- Austin Jenckes
Back to top Go down
Stinkfist

Stinkfist

Contribution Points : 27243

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 10:21 pm

garbagetalker1 wrote:
Tim Kretschmer:

Green Day - Macy's Day Parade
The Cranberries - Zombie

Source on Zombie?
Back to top Go down
Juniper

Contribution Points : 29008
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 7:02 am

I wonder why no one cared for "Beast" from KMFDM. I especially thought Eric would love that song, but I never saw it mentioned anywhere. The lyrics are a little bit difficult to hear, but they're great.
Back to top Go down
garbagetalker1

garbagetalker1

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 9:42 am

rapendmadness

Last edited by garbagetalker1 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 9:51 am

garbagetalker1 wrote:
Stinkfist wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Tim Kretschmer:

The Cranberries - Zombie

Source on Zombie?

A book about Tim's life and the shootings
sauce
Back to top Go down
garbagetalker1

garbagetalker1

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 10:13 am

gldfhgkjjkv

Last edited by garbagetalker1 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 10:27 am

garbagetalker1 wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Stinkfist wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Tim Kretschmer:

The Cranberries - Zombie

Source on Zombie?

sauce

Smile
Der Letzte Schultag: Die Amoktat von Winnenden by Göran Schattauer
sauce
Back to top Go down
garbagetalker1

garbagetalker1

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 10:31 am

fᴜck employer square

Last edited by garbagetalker1 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Employer_Square and incelgnorance like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 10:32 am

garbagetalker1 wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Stinkfist wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Tim Kretschmer:

The Cranberries - Zombie

Source on Zombie?

sauce

Smile
Der Letzte Schultag: Die Amoktat von Winnenden by Göran Schattauer
sauce
sauce
sauce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SONGS liked by Shooters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next