Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SONGS liked by Shooters

Go down 
+21
DanielBryer
Engel
22:22
Koschei
incelgnorance
Juniper
Stinkfist
garbagetalker1
dyonqqr
lognifiiskurk
MilverSoxie
Luci
Carnifex879
AD 19-95
QuestionMark
Jenn
InsaneIntruder
Screamingophelia
haydenschool
sscc
munchkinphone
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 27999
Forum Reputation : 0

SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 5:33 pm

gayforwilla wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Stinkfist wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Tim Kretschmer:

Green Day - Macy's Day Parade
The Cranberries - Zombie

Source on Zombie?

A book about Tim's life and the shootings
sauce

Smile
Der Letzte Schultag: Die Amoktat von Winnenden by Göran Schattauer
sauce

You Are getting too excited about the sauce, you need to take a step back and control yourself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 5:40 pm

incelgnorance wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Stinkfist wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Tim Kretschmer:

The Cranberries - Zombie

Source on Zombie?

sauce

Smile
sauce

You Are getting too excited about the sauce, you need to take a step back and control yourself  

I've built a bad reputation here without realizing it. I thought I was normally engaging in a community with shared interests, but got into the topic more obsessively than I intended, and ended up annoying and worrying a lot of people. I'd like to apologize to all of them and let you know I never intended to be a bother or a cause for concern, just am terrible at judging how my words come across.
I'm going to stop reading about this kind of thing (violence and sauce) and will be unplugging from this community for as long as I have to get back into my more normal / healthy interests. If I come back after my break, rest assured I won't be spammy or weirdly obsessive.
Thanks to everyone who made my time here a positive experience and also thanks to everyone who disliked my posts and gave me a wake-up call that it was time to get some fresh air. I hold no animosity towards you and am actually very thankful.
Back to top Go down
garbagetalker1

garbagetalker1

Contribution Points : 26337

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 5:42 pm

gayforwilla wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Stinkfist wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Tim Kretschmer:

The Cranberries - Zombie

Source on Zombie?

sauce

Smile
sauce

I've built a bad reputation here without realizing it. I thought I was normally engaging in a community with shared interests, but got into the topic more obsessively than I intended, and ended up annoying and worrying a lot of people. I'd like to apologize to all of them and let you know I never intended to be a bother or a cause for concern, just am terrible at judging how my words come across.
I'm going to stop reading about this kind of thing (violence and sauce) and will be unplugging from this community for as long as I have to get back into my more normal / healthy interests. If I come back after my break, rest assured I won't be spammy or weirdly obsessive.
Thanks to everyone who made my time here a positive experience and also thanks to everyone who disliked my posts and gave me a wake-up call that it was time to get some fresh air. I hold no animosity towards you and am actually very thankful.

cap
Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 5:43 pm

garbagetalker1 wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Stinkfist wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Tim Kretschmer:

The Cranberries - Zombie

Source on Zombie?

sauce

Smile
sauce

cap

How much garbage u be talkin garbage talket?
Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 5:44 pm

I live in Germany and like sauce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 5:45 pm

incelgnorance wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Stinkfist wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Tim Kretschmer:

The Cranberries - Zombie

Source on Zombie?

sauce

Smile
sauce

cap

What are you talketing?
Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 5:47 pm

GAYFORWILLA HAS BULLIED ME FOR YEARS WHEN WILL IT END 😭😭😭💔💔💔💔
Back to top Go down
garbagetalker1

garbagetalker1

Contribution Points : 26337

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 6:05 pm

incelgnorance wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
gayforwilla wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Stinkfist wrote:
garbagetalker1 wrote:
Tim Kretschmer:

The Cranberries - Zombie

Source on Zombie?

sauce

Smile
sauce

cap

o
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30984
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 2:37 am

Nikolas Cruz - Pumped Up Kicks ( According to his brother Zach he used to walk around the house playing the song and singing along all while carrying a shotgun)

22:22
Banned

Contribution Points : 23203
Forum Reputation : 137

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 6:02 am

A bit of an odd answer, but it counts as music Randy mentioned. A couple of Randy Stair's ghost girls had posters of some album covers on their walls in artwork he made for them. Celesta Reynolds had posters of The Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden (1982), Bella Donna by Stevie Nicks (1981), Road to Ruin by The Ramones (1978), and Queen II by Queen (1974). Rachael Shadows had posters of Fallen by Evanescence (2003), and The Unforgiving by Within Temptation (2011).

Engel

Contribution Points : 36450
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2022 5:45 am

Jose Reyes liked the Matisyahu song One Day, learned this on a news article a few years ago and I think on the police report on his internet search history:

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29828
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 12:53 am

Randy Stair liked Kidnap The Sandy Claws.
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26113
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 1:08 am

Teodoro Macias: Hood Go Crazy (Feat. 2 Chainz, B.o.B)
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2022 5:04 am

Kimveer Gill: The Cure - Lovesong

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29958
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2022 5:15 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I’m curious to know James Holmes playlist during the shooting
James Holmes was listening to Infected Mushroom Becoming Insane during the shooting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2022 5:30 am

ZZZ55689 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
James Holmes was listening to Infected Mushroom Becoming Insane during the shooting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sauce?

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29958
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2022 5:38 am

Engel wrote:
ZZZ55689 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Sauce?
It’s mentioned in the book “Aurora” By Lynne Fenton (Lynne Fenton was James’s Psychiatrist)

Engel, NEXT STEP UP and name like this post

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 10:48 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Kip Kinkel:
The Reflecting God-Marilyn Manson

According to this documentary he was also into the soundtrack for the movie made about Romeo and Juliet.

Jellybelly - The Smashing Pumpkins

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

Contribution Points : 17588
Forum Reputation : 327

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 10:59 pm

Elliot listened to Caribbean Queen, Ave Satani from The Omen and My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24596
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 11:32 pm

Timur Bekmansurov
Свидетельство О Смерти — Считалочка

war criminal and Esgaroth like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 8:44 am

Last edited by No Mercy on Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 12:20 am

Last edited by No Mercy on Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 2:44 am

Mark Hobson (2004) - Eminem - My Dad's gone crazy

PostSubject: Re: SONGS liked by Shooters   SONGS liked by Shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SONGS liked by Shooters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2