Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's behavior in the cafeteria

Go down 
+2
Lizpuff
Sabratha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193257
Forum Reputation : 1317

Eric's behavior in the cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Eric's behavior in the cafeteria   Eric's behavior in the cafeteria Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 2:14 pm

At least for me, I have read accounts and of course we have the 911 tape detailing the things that Dylan was saying. He was quite vocal as we know. Eric was pretty much on a mission and we heard a few things about him in the library but do we have any testimonies of what Eric was like, things he said etc.. in the cafeteria and outside the library.

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97615
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Eric's behavior in the cafeteria   Eric's behavior in the cafeteria Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 2:24 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
At least for me, I have read accounts and of course we have the 911 tape detailing the things that Dylan was saying. He was quite vocal as we know. Eric was pretty much on a mission and we heard a few things about him in the library but do we have any testimonies of what Eric was like, things he said etc.. in the cafeteria and outside the library.

Most reports of them outside were from people some distance away from them who couldn't recognize who is saying what (most witnesses didn't know them and coun't tell their voices apart). So the outside reports are mostly in the vein of: "The shoouters where shouting snd mentioning taht its awesome etc."

The only more up-close account by an outside witness is the more recent version of Rich Castaldo (the one about E&D asking both him and Rachel about God). The veracity oif his account is questioned, including by me.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
JayT

JayT

Contribution Points : 57201
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric's behavior in the cafeteria   Eric's behavior in the cafeteria Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:20 pm

Sabratha wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Most reports of them outside were from people some distance away from them who couldn't recognize who is saying what (most witnesses didn't know them and coun't tell their voices apart). So the outside reports are mostly in the vein of: "The shoouters where shouting snd mentioning taht its awesome etc."

The only more up-close account by an outside witness is the more recent version of Rich Castaldo (the one about E&D asking both him and Rachel about God). The veracity oif his account is questioned, including by me.

Eric appears to be on point, and mission oriented. Dylan, on the other hand, appears to be liberated.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96199
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eric's behavior in the cafeteria   Eric's behavior in the cafeteria Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 9:01 am

There were people that said that Eric was barking orders to Dylan telling him to "cover him" or "shoot over there" I think he very much took it like a military operation

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Eric's behavior in the cafeteria   Eric's behavior in the cafeteria Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 10:21 am

Lizpuff wrote:
There were people that said that Eric was barking orders to Dylan telling him to "cover him" or "shoot over there"  I think he very much took it like a military operation

He did always fantasize about being a Marine.

I find something like this oddly humanizing for Eric.

JayT

JayT

Contribution Points : 57201
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric's behavior in the cafeteria   Eric's behavior in the cafeteria Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 9:51 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
There were people that said that Eric was barking orders to Dylan telling him to "cover him" or "shoot over there"  I think he very much took it like a military operation

He did always fantasize about being a Marine.

I find something like this oddly humanizing for Eric.

And predictable, given his personality. Or at least the personality he projected in his journal.
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 66315
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Eric's behavior in the cafeteria   Eric's behavior in the cafeteria Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 3:11 am

He wasn't all marine corp, he did smile at Patti before firing and laugh in the hallways as well, taking a drink in the cafeteria and doing a cheers, waving to people.

He was most probably the one who shouted "Go! Go! Go!", that's the only account of him speaking outside the library that I can think of weirdly enough, besides him hooting it up outside the library before going in.

Also, wasn't there several accounts of them mocking people in the kitchen area, talking about the bombs blowing up as if they didn't know people were there?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric's behavior in the cafeteria   Eric's behavior in the cafeteria Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 11:32 am

23september wrote:
He wasn't all marine corp, he did smile at Patti before firing and laugh in the hallways as well, taking a drink in the cafeteria and doing a cheers, waving to people.

He was most probably the one who shouted "Go! Go! Go!", that's the only account of him speaking outside the library that I can think of weirdly enough, besides him hooting it up outside the library before going in.

Also, wasn't there several accounts of them mocking people in the kitchen area, talking about the bombs blowing up as if they didn't know people were there?

I forgot about Eric smiling at Patti.

Didn't Dylan "smile' at Peggy Dodd, I think she said it was more of a sneer. We know that Dylan did NOT like her..

Contribution Points : 66315
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Eric's behavior in the cafeteria   Eric's behavior in the cafeteria Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 1:53 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
23september wrote:

I forgot about Eric smiling at Patti.

Didn't Dylan "smile' at Peggy Dodd, I think she said it was more of a sneer. We know that Dylan did NOT like her..

I don't know if he saw her and sneered, but I know she saw him shooting and smiling, making her think it was a prank because of his expression.

Yeah, didn't Dylan and Eric suspect her of having "ratted" them out for the computer hacking? Also Dylans bitch comment, that boy really did not care towards the end

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric's behavior in the cafeteria   Eric's behavior in the cafeteria Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 4:49 pm

They did! Peggy told Dylan he was printing too much and Dylan went off

He seemed to be able to hide his anger around his fam and friends but was seething to everyone else.

PostSubject: Re: Eric's behavior in the cafeteria   Eric's behavior in the cafeteria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's behavior in the cafeteria
Page 1 of 1