Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.

Go down 
+4
Screamingophelia
Smiggles94
sororityalpha
DanielGardner
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 5:25 pm

nukethemnoobs wrote:
LOL I watched the whole hour version

CHEATER! Haha
Back to top Go down

Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
alsoiwantthebasementtapes Evil or Very Mad Shocked Laughing Sad

Me TOO!
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120603
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 6:10 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:
Who here belives he hears voices ?
I think hes trying to do a james holmes

I am actually on the fence on that regard at the moment. From just reading the confession to being able to see his reactions, his tone, etc. during the confession footage has made me rethink a few things.

SO now I'm not sure how much was genuine or possibly faked. scratch

I don't think Nick has the smarts to act that well. I'm leaning towards the idea that he actually has a voice in his head telling him to do bad shit but the degree to which the voice actually has any influence on him is questionable.

W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70548
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 4:08 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
CHS was also really conservative too.

Also the Internet being allot more prominent probably plays a big part aswell. Kids are allot more educated and desensitized to sex.

No more taking blowjob literal and believing it involves a girl blowing on your thing like shes cooling off food (<--- me in the sixth grade No)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 6:46 am

W.A.R. wrote:
No more taking blowjob literal and believing it involves a girl blowing on your thing like shes cooling off food (<--- me in the sixth grade No)

Well the term "Blowjob" is very misleading isn't it? scratch  Also this made me get strangled on my coffee! HahaRoll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 7:16 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:

I am actually on the fence on that regard at the moment. From just reading the confession to being able to see his reactions, his tone, etc. during the confession footage has made me rethink a few things.

I don't think Nick has the smarts to act that well. I'm leaning towards the idea that he actually has a voice in his head telling him to do bad shit but the degree to which the voice actually has any influence on him is questionable.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  True. I have no doubt this kid has some SERIOUS issues going on.

But who would have thought Cruz would have been able to plan the attack,  follow through with it, and then actually make it away from the crime scene?   scratch

So either the "Demon" is fairly intelligent, OR Niko is smarter then he lets on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 7:52 am

I don't understand why Nikolas Cruz is often seen as stupid. I think he is as intelligent as the majority of people. He was troubled indeed, but probably not stupid. Being able to pretend well is not based on intelligence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 8:27 am

Neah wrote:
I don't understand why Nikolas Cruz is often seen as stupid. I think he is as intelligent as the majority of people. He was troubled indeed, but probably not stupid. Being able to pretend well is not based on intelligence.

I think his intelligence is in question based on the various media reports saying that he was a slow learner, developmentally delayed, ADHA, just to name a few. etc.

Also I remember reading an article saying that he could barely use a microwave, and didn't know how to wash his own clothes. SO I think a lot of people just assume he is less then bright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 8:31 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:

I think his intelligence is in question based on the various media reports saying that he was a slow learner, developmentally delayed, ADHA, just to name a few. etc.

Also I remember reading an article saying that he could barely use a microwave, and didn't know how to wash his own clothes. SO I think a lot of people just assume he is less then bright.  

But I thought the being a slow learner was not necessarily linked to intelligence, but I may be wrong.

I also think that a lot of people who are not interested in mass shootings think he is stupid only because they saw the unflattering pictures of Cruz in the news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 8:53 am

Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:

But I thought the being a slow learner was not necessarily linked to intelligence, but I may be wrong.

I also think that a lot of people who are not interested in mass shootings think he is stupid only because they saw the unflattering pictures of Cruz in the news.

In my opinion being a slow learner has very little to do with intelligence. As people learn at their own pace. But the other issues and behaviors he is reported as having or showing could have made it difficult for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 12:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@W.A.R.

chill out ladies, why are so many here so interested in the love lives of killers lol?

Anyway, the Part of the confession where he is with is brother is genuinely sad, the emotion you see in Nikolas Cruz shows that he is good at heart and isn't total evil, when he said his demons got to him they did, he got lost up in his own world of trauma and delusions that lead him to do what he did, i do believe he was hearing voices in some way but not severe as a schizophrenic lunatic. I also believe though he was confused and didn't know what to say so he was just going along with the interrogator, he seems to contradict himself when talking about voices but seems honest, most of all i think he traumatised himself with the shooting and is full of regret, he realises that he messed his life up and can never redeem it which is the saddest thing, he will have to live with the gravity of his acts he did in a neglected mindset for the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 12:22 pm

TheyAllFloatDownHere wrote:
@W.A.R.

chill out ladies, why are so many here so interested in the love lives of killers lol?

Anyway, the Part of the confession where he is with is brother is genuinely sad, the emotion you see in Nikolas Cruz shows that he is good at heart and isn't total evil, when he said his demons got to him they did, he got lost up in his own world of trauma and delusions that lead him to do what he did, i do believe he was hearing voices in some way but not severe as a schizophrenic lunatic. I also believe though he was confused and didn't know what to say so he was just going along with the interrogator, he seems to contradict himself when talking about voices but seems honest, most of all i think he traumatised himself with the shooting and is full of regret, he realises that he messed his life up and can never redeem it which is the saddest thing, he will have to live with the gravity of his acts he did in a neglected mindset for the rest of his life.

BAHAHAH! Not to sound childish, but W.A.R. started it! Smile

Also I will freely admit to crying when Zach asked the detective if he could hug Nik. That whole exchange was just hard to see. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193457
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 12:43 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@W.A.R.

Also I will freely admit to crying when Zach asked the detective if he could hug Nik. That whole exchange was just hard to see. Crying or Very sad

I did it because shadowed and WAR did it. I am Dylan level follower.

lol! Very Happy

I am also kidding :-)

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193457
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 12:44 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@W.A.R.

There were some comments in the YouTube section that said they weren’t sure why Zachary was allowed to go in there and visit with him. Is it because he didn’t have any other family?

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 12:58 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
There were some comments in the YouTube section that said they weren’t sure why Zachary  was allowed to go in there and visit with him. Is it because he didn’t have any other family?

I'm almost certain it was. From what I've gathered they really didn't have any other close family members. I'm sure they had extended family somewhere, as Nik does say in the confession he had family in New York. But I assume no one would take them in after Lynda passed away. Which is probably one of the reasons they ended up with Rocxanne Deschamps.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 1:47 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  True. I have no doubt this kid has some SERIOUS issues going on.

But who would have thought Cruz would have been able to plan the attack,  follow through with it, and then actually make it away from the crime scene?   scratch

So either the "Demon" is fairly intelligent, OR Niko is smarter then he lets on.

Well the only reason he was able to get away in the first place was because the cops acted negligently in approaching and entering the building.

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 2:40 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Smiggles94 wrote:

Well the only reason he was able to get away in the first place was because the cops acted negligently in approaching and entering the building.

Maybe. But he still was able to slip away.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 12:07 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

OUCH! that bus you threw me under hurt Crying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 6:58 am

W.A.R. wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

OUCH! that bus you threw me under hurt Crying

LOL! Sorry Hun! But you are right, our minds were all swimming the gutter together! Haha
Back to top Go down
Cemetery Jones

Contribution Points : 61105
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 7:33 pm

Whoa, where is this kid's lawyer? It should be hella illegal for them to question him like that. Cops will take advantage of anyone.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 8:58 pm

Cemetery Jones wrote:
Whoa, where is this kid's lawyer? It should be hella illegal for them to question him like that. Cops will take advantage of anyone.

They asked him repeatedly "do you want a lawyer" and he refused.

W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 7:52 am

Cruz is 19 so hes not a kid.

Him speaking without an attorney was his decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.   Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2