Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone know Nikolas Cruz book and case number?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 56600
Forum Reputation : 83

Does anyone know Nikolas Cruz book and case number? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know Nikolas Cruz book and case number?   Does anyone know Nikolas Cruz book and case number? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 5:41 pm

Im trying to send him a letter, but i need his book and case number. Does anyone know what it is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know Nikolas Cruz book and case number?   Does anyone know Nikolas Cruz book and case number? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 6:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is a link to Cruz's info on the Broward Clerk site. You should be able to find what you need here.
Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 56600
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know Nikolas Cruz book and case number?   Does anyone know Nikolas Cruz book and case number? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 10:53 pm

Thank you I just sent the letter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know Nikolas Cruz book and case number?   Does anyone know Nikolas Cruz book and case number? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 11:12 pm

DanielGardner wrote:

Happy to help, and good luck with that. From what I've read, most letters are being rejected. Also he isn't allowed to respond to any of the ones that have made it through yet.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120603
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know Nikolas Cruz book and case number?   Does anyone know Nikolas Cruz book and case number? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 12:13 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
DanielGardner wrote:

Happy to help, and good luck with that. From what I've read, most letters are being rejected. Also he isn't allowed to respond to any of the ones that have made it through yet.

Yea I think the only things they've allowed him to see are like priests telling him that it's not too late to save himself from Hell or something like that.

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know Nikolas Cruz book and case number?   Does anyone know Nikolas Cruz book and case number? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 1:31 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
DanielGardner wrote:

Yea I think the only things they've allowed him to see are like priests telling him that it's not too late to save himself from Hell or something like that.

That was the gist I got as well, that only religious type messages were making it through the screening process. But considering the type of shit people were trying to send him, they are lucky he is allowed to receive anything at all. Shocked Suspect No affraid

The poor people going through his mail are probably still traumatized! Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know Nikolas Cruz book and case number?   Does anyone know Nikolas Cruz book and case number? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know Nikolas Cruz book and case number?
Page 1 of 1