Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JayJay

Contribution Points : 97314
Forum Reputation : 0

Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations Empty
PostSubject: Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations   Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:35 pm

I'll go first:

Colleague: -So, what are you doing over the weekend?

Me: -Partying hard. Come Monday I'll be one tired motherfucker and then ''Boom''! I'll just drop in my bed after work.

(Harris, from the basement tapes transcript)
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119158
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations   Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Anything Columbine or Dylan/Eric related, please post it in the "Shooting" section. I am going to move this thread there. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Z_Splatter

Contribution Points : 97761

PostSubject: Re: Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations   Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:16 pm

I don't know where but I'd like to work in "Fri - fucking - day night" somewhere. (From Eric's Journal entry about the van break in.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations   Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:34 pm

Z_Splatter wrote:
I don't know where but I'd like to work in "Fri - fucking - day night" somewhere. (From Eric's Journal entry about the van break in.)
lol!  Classic Harris.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Contribution Points : 102197

PostSubject: Re: Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations   Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:24 pm

What's life without a little death?

I unknowingly said it to a friend of mine the other day,only when it came out did I realize what I'd said. He couldn't understand when I started laughing for no reason afterwards. LOL 

PostSubject: Re: Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations   Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:12 pm

"Ignorance is bliss. That would explain my depression". - Dylan
My favorite quote, by far.

Oh yeah, and Mark Manes in the RR video. "Number one gun of convenience store robberies" haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations   Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Move it or lose it bitches! Like Eric I get very annoyed when people walk really slow and don't watch where they are going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations   Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harris/ Klebold quotes you like and want to place in conversations
Page 1 of 1