Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anton Ludin petterson secret suicide letter?(and thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James411

Contribution Points : 85239
Forum Reputation : 89

Anton Ludin petterson secret suicide letter?(and thread) Empty
PostSubject: Anton Ludin petterson secret suicide letter?(and thread)   Anton Ludin petterson secret suicide letter?(and thread) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 6:26 pm

I was reading wikipedia and it say he left behind a secret suicide letter. Does anybody have it?
Back to top Go down
mrbaby56

mrbaby56

Contribution Points : 62295
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anton Ludin petterson secret suicide letter?(and thread)   Anton Ludin petterson secret suicide letter?(and thread) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 7:27 pm

"Hey man! I do not have much time, so I'm going straight to the point. I will be dead within the next few hours, max. I remember how fun we had when we played Swtor together, and I want you to know that you're the best friend I've ever had. You are amazing. I'll miss you so much, even though I know I could've been more active, but you know me, I fucking hate myself. If there's a life after this, I hope to see you there! I hope those fucking police officers aim properly, I really do not want to survive the turmoil. But anyway. I love you. // Anton"

This is a translated version from Swedish. Sent to his online friend. The link to the Swedish newspaper is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85239
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Anton Ludin petterson secret suicide letter?(and thread)   Anton Ludin petterson secret suicide letter?(and thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 10:56 am

I did not know he played star wars the old republic. I wonder if he also played world of warcraft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anton Ludin petterson secret suicide letter?(and thread)   Anton Ludin petterson secret suicide letter?(and thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 6:24 pm

mrbaby56 wrote:
"Hey man! I do not have much time, so I'm going straight to the point. I will be dead within the next few hours, max. I remember how fun we had when we played Swtor together, and I want you to know that you're the best friend I've ever had. You are amazing. I'll miss you so much, even though I know I could've been more active, but you know me, I fucking hate myself. If there's a life after this, I hope to see you there! I hope those fucking police officers aim properly, I really do not want to survive the turmoil. But anyway. I love you. // Anton"

This is a translated version from Swedish. Sent to his online friend. The link to the Swedish newspaper is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm glad you found this, very interesting stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anton Ludin petterson secret suicide letter?(and thread)   Anton Ludin petterson secret suicide letter?(and thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anton Ludin petterson secret suicide letter?(and thread)
Page 1 of 1