Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weirdest School Shooter

Go down 
+10
lognifiiskurk
Amok333
whyno
Carnifex879
Jeremy1234
QuestionMark
11B-X-1371
InsaneIntruder
Tommy QTR
Glamazon
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Glamazon

Contribution Points : 66785
Forum Reputation : 25

Weirdest School Shooter Empty
PostSubject: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:13 pm

Which school shooter do you find to be the oddest/weirdest/most peculiar based on their mannerisms, mindset, values, interests, behavioral pattern and etc.?

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:25 pm

I'd probably go with Kevin Neal for my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but i'd include Adam Lanza and Randy Stair too.
Back to top Go down
Glamazon

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 8:28 am

Cho Seung-Hui, because he exhibited very abnormal and bizarre behavior. Apparently he used to ride his bicycle in circles in the parking lot of the dormitory, introduced himself as, “question mark” to girls and had a tendency of photographing legs belonging to female students. Dude was bizarre and creepy, but in an amusing sort of way. Laughing

He suffered from reduced affect display (reduced emotional reactivity), in spite of not being diagnosed with autism or Aspergers syndrome. He also suffered from selective mutism, but nobody knows for sure what caused it. He is a mystery, to say the least.

He allegedly ordered a dozen rubber ducks at some point. And people were like, “he did it because he felt lonely and isolated” If this is true, that’s one hell of an odd and ineffective way of trying to reduce feelings of loneliness. Doubt it worked for him. Reminds me of that trend in Japan where they put a stuffed toy in the seat opposite of you, if you’re dining alone at a restaurant.

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 9:00 am

I'd have to say Michael Carneal.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Glamazon

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 2:32 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

Halcyon666 wrote:
I'd probably go with Kevin Neal for my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but i'd include Adam Lanza and Randy Stair too.

Would the two of you mind elaborating? I'm interested in knowing why you find them weird.

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:27 pm

Glamazon wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Would the two of you mind elaborating? I'm interested in knowing why you find them weird.
Michael thought a man with a chainsaw lived under his house and was going to cut his legs off, thought people were watching when he went to the toilet, and thought he was an Alien. Seems pretty weird to me.

-Lil Peep

Last edited by Tommy QTR on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:09 pm

Adam Lanza is a good choice.......
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 10:01 am

It's an obvious choice, but Randy Stair.

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 1:11 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
It's an obvious choice, but Randy Stair.

He wasn't a school Shooter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 1:45 am

Michael Slobadian wore platform shoes at school to compensate for his short height (he kinda reminds me of Dylan Klebold in a way because Dylan was said to wear weird clothing to school)

Andrew Wurst thought the world was a simulation and all humanity was under control by robots

Back to top Go down
11B-X-1371

11B-X-1371

Contribution Points : 49330
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 10:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Oh indeed Cho was a peculiar man and will forever remain a mystery.
What I find the most intriguing about the Virginia Tech massacre is that Cho apparently said nothing during the whole attack. Although he committed a serious crime that one detail of it makes him feel almost like a hero to me. Also makes me think about how the player character in the DOOM games of which I am a big fan never talks either.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 11:35 am

11B-X-1371 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Oh indeed Cho was a peculiar man and will forever remain a mystery.
What I find the most intriguing about the Virginia Tech massacre is that Cho apparently said nothing during the whole attack. Although he committed a serious crime that one detail of it makes him feel almost like a hero to me. Also makes me think about how the player character in the DOOM games of which I am a big fan never talks either.

I think of Michael Myers or The Terminator instead. Michael never speaks in any of the Halloween films and the Terminator is (of course) a cold unemotional machine.

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 10:03 pm

Barack Obama

This sick f*ck killed twenty kids yet he still had the nerve to cry on stage and blame somebody else when we all know who really did it.

but seriously though I'd say Thomas Hamilton because he was an alleged homosexual pedo with a sense of persecution and he obsessed over this to the point where he wrote letters directly to the Queen about it and opened fire on a primary 1 class in the gym
Back to top Go down
Jeremy1234

Contribution Points : 48901
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 5:21 am

I place Nikolas Cruz and Adam Lanza in the 'that weird kid' category. They're the type of students at school who the other kids make insulting remarks about. Mainly concering their odd behaviour. They're the ones the girls find creepy. All around, they're considered weirdos.

I'm not sure if I would consider either a 'weirdo' as then it spawns the discussion about the affects of mental illness and the fact that their behaviour might not be a representation of their character but rather symptoms of their illness. However then you could make the argument, that precisely what I said makes them weird. Anyway, the two school shooters that stick out to me as strange are Adam Lanza and Nikolas Cruz. I also think of Dimitrios Pagourtzis who wore a large variety of symbols on his clothing, which often contradicted eachother. You could probably sum that up as teenage angst I guess.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 5:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I still think we could live in a simulation and back when I was very young I seriously thought that people could all be robots with metal parts in them to function.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68247
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 10:57 pm

Probably Adam Lanza. He had LOTS of mental health issues and targeted an elementary school despite being 20.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:59 pm

Not a school shooter, but Marivaldo Teixeira da Silva. He simply attacked schoolchildren with a chair. That's pretty bizarre.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 2:05 pm

Enesbrietchvonfrederitch wrote:
Not a school shooter, but Marivaldo Teixeira da Silva. He simply attacked schoolchildren with a chair. That's pretty bizarre.
WE NEED TO GET THIS MAN TO WWE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 3:41 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
WE NEED TO GET THIS MAN TO WWE

We need Chair Control. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 4:34 pm

If anyone wants to see Marivaldo in action, see here in this video. Go directly to 2:24. This case is always bizarre. Everyone is running from a man armed... with a chair.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68247
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 4:36 pm

A school chair whacking rampage? That’s a new one.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
whyno

whyno

Contribution Points : 67753
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 10:37 pm

Adam Lanza

Everything I learn about him is just so strange
Back to top Go down
Amok333

Contribution Points : 38336
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 3:06 am

N/A

Last edited by Amok333 on Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 3:26 pm

Adam Lanza.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 5:56 pm

Moved to the appropriate section.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 5:17 am

Lanza for sure

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 8:26 pm

Charles carl roberts was weird and rapey
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40028
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 1:00 pm

Adam Lanza, Seung-Hui Cho, Nik Cruz, Thomas Hamilton, and Kevin Janson Neal.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29553
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 12:53 pm

Chris Harper-Mercer comes off as very unusual to me.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15746
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 12:17 pm

Has to be Adam Lanza.
Back to top Go down
Woundfucker

Woundfucker

Contribution Points : 7405
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 7:36 pm

I'd go with Seung Hui-Cho, everything he did was so strange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest School Shooter   Weirdest School Shooter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weirdest School Shooter
Page 1 of 1