Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most Deadly School shooter?

Go down 
+6
KMFDMLover
7.62×39mm
hybrider
lognifiiskurk
Carnifex879
Kerea2244
10 posters

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
Most Deadly School shooter? Vote_lcap110%Most Deadly School shooter? Vote_rcap1
 10% [ 8 ]
Seung Hi Cho
Most Deadly School shooter? Vote_lcap171%Most Deadly School shooter? Vote_rcap1
 71% [ 58 ]
Adam Lanza
Most Deadly School shooter? Vote_lcap116%Most Deadly School shooter? Vote_rcap1
 16% [ 13 ]
Nikolas Cruz
Most Deadly School shooter? Vote_lcap12%Most Deadly School shooter? Vote_rcap1
 2% [ 2 ]
Charles Whitman
Most Deadly School shooter? Vote_lcap11%Most Deadly School shooter? Vote_rcap1
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 82

AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123650
Forum Reputation : 40

Most Deadly School shooter? Empty
PostSubject: Most Deadly School shooter?   Most Deadly School shooter? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 3:01 pm

In your opinion, who was the most deadliest school shooter? lmk if i missed anyone

Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68247
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Most Deadly School shooter?   Most Deadly School shooter? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 4:52 pm

In terms of deaths, it'd be Seung Hui Cho, but Adam only injured 2 employees by shooting them, the other 26 were slaughtered very quickly. I'd personally say Adam is the deadliest. I'm sure he would've killed far more if his gun didn't jam.

PostSubject: Re: Most Deadly School shooter?   Most Deadly School shooter? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 9:39 pm

Cho because he had the most kills by a single school shooter in US and if not world history
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Deadly School shooter?   Most Deadly School shooter? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 3:26 am

Well, I would say Seung-Hui Cho, but just like Carnifex879 said, I personally too think Adam Lanza would have killed much more.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Most Deadly School shooter?   Most Deadly School shooter? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 10:41 am

Well Seung Hui Cho killed the most but I think that Eric and Dylan were the deadliest because they've inspired so many shooters to commit school shootings.

Last edited by lognifiiskurk on Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hybrider

hybrider

Contribution Points : 32940
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Most Deadly School shooter?   Most Deadly School shooter? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 3:08 pm

I would say Nicolas Cruz just because Cho was in a place where the people were really close to each other. but that's just my opinion. If were talking deadly(as in damage), Cho wins because of the hollow-point bullets he had.
Back to top Go down
7.62×39mm

7.62×39mm

Contribution Points : 32855

PostSubject: Re: Most Deadly School shooter?   Most Deadly School shooter? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2020 7:12 pm

Cho is the deadliest when it comes to death toll, but if we're talking accuracy here I assume Adam Lanza because he killed 26 people at the school and injured only 2.

KMFDMLover

KMFDMLover

Contribution Points : 33178
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Most Deadly School shooter?   Most Deadly School shooter? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 1:52 pm

Seung-Hui Cho
"killing 32 people and wounding 17 others with two semi-automatic pistols on April 16, 2007"
Columbine wasn't successful attack, it was failed bombing.
E & D, wanted kill much more..

BlackAndWhiteKittenz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40028
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Most Deadly School shooter?   Most Deadly School shooter? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 10:19 am

Seung Hui-Cho and Adam Lanza for obvious reasons, but Eric and Dylan for the terror they caused in their shooting.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Ruteeo
Banned
Ruteeo

Contribution Points : 32839

PostSubject: Re: Most Deadly School shooter?   Most Deadly School shooter? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 1:30 am

Not a school shooter, but Ian David Long had extensive military training with firearms, which is why he killed managed to kill 12 people and only injure one person via gunshot.

PostSubject: Re: Most Deadly School shooter?   Most Deadly School shooter? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 9:07 am

I suppose I wouldn't say deadly, but if the most influential were Eric and Dylan, then quite a few much deadlier shootouts happened after them. Not to mention that they had enough Arsenal that if it had worked they could have killed as many as 100 people or more.

But in my opinion one of the most deadly was Adam Lanza he killed many people compared to other shootings and it was a horror. Above all, it touched the public gaze more because the victims were children and teachers, with whom most are easy to empathize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Deadly School shooter?   Most Deadly School shooter? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 11:22 am

It's obviously going to be Seung Hui Cho in my opinion, since he killed more than any other school shooters. Second comes Lanza because he killed 27 people (if you include his mother Nancy), third comes Nikolas Cruz. Sorry for making it very long but Seung Hui Cho was the most deadliest school shooter
Back to top Go down
Yaughst

Contribution Points : 22879

PostSubject: Re: Most Deadly School shooter?   Most Deadly School shooter? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 7:52 pm

Seung-hui Cho is objectively the deadliest. Lanza would be second place.

If we're going off of kill-to-injury ratio, then technically, shooters without any surviving victims would be the 'deadliest.' Which means William Atchison and Karl Pierson would be some of the 'deadliest' school shooters, based on that logic.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15746
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Most Deadly School shooter?   Most Deadly School shooter? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 1:51 am

Remember that Cho shot up a university and not a school.

Amokauliflower and DanielBryer dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Deadly School shooter?   Most Deadly School shooter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1