Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Judicial-Inc Columbine Archive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGuy

TheGuy

Contribution Points : 52200
Forum Reputation : 0

Judicial-Inc Columbine Archive Empty
PostSubject: Judicial-Inc Columbine Archive   Judicial-Inc Columbine Archive Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Does anyone know where to find the Judicial-Inc Columbine article? I've heard that Judicial-Inc was an old anti-Semitic blog that was notorious for laughably false information but I've also heard they had the most complete archive on Columbine. I'm mainly looking for a picture of Larry Scott Petty and this is the only site I've seen mentioned to have his picture (which they renamed Nathan Klein to make him sound Jewish). I know the website got taken down a while ago, I've searched through a couple archive sites but none of them have the Columbine article. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151485
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Judicial-Inc Columbine Archive   Judicial-Inc Columbine Archive Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 8:21 pm

Scroll down for a picture of “Nathan Klein”:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TheGuy

Contribution Points : 52200
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Judicial-Inc Columbine Archive   Judicial-Inc Columbine Archive Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 8:35 pm

Thanks, man! This shit is hysterical. I like how they renamed the Splatter-punks and claim Eric Harris was a Zionist and planned to escape to Israel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judicial-Inc Columbine Archive   Judicial-Inc Columbine Archive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judicial-Inc Columbine Archive
Page 1 of 1