Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.

Go down 
+12
sororityalpha
vio1ette
Lunkhead McGrath
atomicblonde
Juicy Jazzy
Scarletmoon
UncontinuedProcess
novaprospekt
HanShotFirst
rathomir
vandands
haydenschool
16 posters
AuthorMessage
rathomir

Contribution Points : 52375
Forum Reputation : 0

I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Empty
PostSubject: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 10:37 pm

I can't post links for the next 7 days as new here.
let me know where you want me to upload it if someone has cloud space
it's 211 MB in size
Back to top Go down
haydenschool

Contribution Points : 64348

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 6:17 am

Me Please. I have the space.

Lol, I even have Elliot Rodger's full Manifesto downloaded on my computer, as well as a bunch of other stuff
Back to top Go down
vandands

Contribution Points : 61447

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:09 pm

rathomir wrote:
I can't post links for the next 7 days as new here.
let me know where you want me to upload it if someone has cloud space
it's 211 MB in size

Perhaps you can upload it to Google Drive or MEGA? And share the link here!
Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
rathomir

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2018 12:12 am

ok, I have it uploaded to Megadrive. I can post links in 6 days as per the n newbie regulations Smile
Back to top Go down
rathomir

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 10:00 pm

Here you go
Columbine 1999 Year book Zip 200MB (No password)
Back to top Go down
haydenschool

Contribution Points : 64348

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 5:35 am

Oh my god, Thank you so much for uploading this! Very Happy Reading study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 2:07 am

Thank you so much! Where'd you get the file for this at?
Back to top Go down
vandands

Contribution Points : 61447

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 2:41 pm

rathomir wrote:
ok, I have it uploaded to Megadrive.  I can post links in 6 days as per the n newbie regulations Smile

Thanks mate!
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64312
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 4:04 am

I knew I would love this place when I registered ...thanks! Columbine has always intrigued me yet I stumbled on to this place only yesterday

novaprospekt

Contribution Points : 60130

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 7:15 pm

I can't seem to find Rachel and Isaiah's yearbook photos?
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67032
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 2:10 am

No joke this was the Captcha I got when trying to download the file:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scarletmoon

Scarletmoon

Contribution Points : 67779
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 3:04 am

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
No joke this was the Captcha I got when trying to download the file:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oh wow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 4:28 am

Hank Hill has never seemed so inappropriate.

Last edited by miketheratguy on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64312
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 5:24 am

miketheratguy wrote:
Hank Hill has never seemed so inappropriate.

Hank could tell those boys why their propane bomb didn't go off. Then he would scold them for misusing propane

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 5:46 am

Eric's page:

"Regrets: What do you wish to have done differently?"

"If I could go back and do it all over again, there's a lot I would change. I wish I had talked more to the guy who sat behind me in Spanish class. I wish I had gotten to know the girl who always smiled at me in the halls. I wish I would have made peer counseling. I wish I had gone to class more. I wish I had tried out for Poms. I wish I had smiled more at people, and I almost wish we weren't growing up. My point is that every one of us can look back on the last four years and wish we had done something different, but there's no dwelling on that. We're moving on and growing up, and as scary as that is, it's also pretty exciting. Now we are going to have another chance to do all the things we wish we had done before".

"...Now that I'm a senior, I have learned that it isn't so much how others look at you but how you feel about yourself...I gave up the chance to have the time of my life just because I was afraid of how I would look through other people's eyes. However, if I had tried out those two years, maybe I wouldn't have learned this and then my life would be totally different".

"I wouldn't change anything throughout my life because I have been fortunate: fortunate enough to have a great family, great friends, and great times. Although I have made some mistakes, I learned from them and now I won't make them again. I have been extremely lucky during high school. I hope that everyone can have the same kind of positive adventures that I have experienced. My philosophy is that life is too short, so make everyday worth living..."

"Granted, my involvement in this school has not been as large as many people, but I do not regret a single moment of it."

Dylan's page:

"I look at my fellow seniors and see a strong-willed class, but I can remember the shy, confused freshmen we were."

Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98519
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 9:21 am

Here's another link.

eolen likes this post

Back to top Go down
atomicblonde

Contribution Points : 47825

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 4:10 pm

It's kind of neat how they recognize forensics in the beginning. Rachel and Daniel were both in forensics so it would've been awful cool if they had some pictures for that.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76111
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 1:28 am

It's a curious piece of nostalgia...we've all probably seen the actual victims' yearbook photos dozens of times, I guess I was looking for the bit players more this time around.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76111
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: booga   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 1:29 am

Holy crap are there a lot of people named Anderson at Columbine.

I'd never seen Brandon Larsen before though (p.123.) Goon goon goon!
Back to top Go down
vio1ette

vio1ette

Contribution Points : 47775

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 9:36 pm

Is it just me when I click on the link it says "File not found"?

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124034
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 11:01 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Here's another link.

this link works.

Also check out the Columbine Master Archive for anything else you may want
Back to top Go down
vio1ette

vio1ette

Contribution Points : 47775

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 11:05 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
this link works.

Also check out the Columbine Master Archive for anything else you may want

it's 1 am here. I'm a blind bat and you're a star. thank you.

Contribution Points : 59949

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:50 pm

Guest wrote:

Eric's page:

"Regrets: What do you wish to have done differently?"

"If I could go back and do it all over again, there's a lot I would change. I wish I had talked more to the guy who sat behind me in Spanish class. I wish I had gotten to know the girl who always smiled at me in the halls. I wish I would have made peer counseling. I wish I had gone to class more. I wish I had tried out for Poms. I wish I had smiled more at people, and I almost wish we weren't growing up. My point is that every one of us can look back on the last four years and wish we had done something different, but there's no dwelling on that. We're moving on and growing up, and as scary as that is, it's also pretty exciting. Now we are going to have another chance to do all the things we
wish we had done before".

"...Now that I'm a senior, I have learned that it isn't so much how others look at you but how you feel about yourself...I gave up the chance to have the time of my life just because I was afraid of how I would look through other people's eyes. However, if I had tried out those two years, maybe I wouldn't have learned this and then my life would be totally different".

"I wouldn't change anything throughout my life because I have been fortunate: fortunate enough to have a great family, great friends, and great times. Although I have made some mistakes, I learned from them and now I won't make them again. I have been extremely lucky during high school. I hope that everyone can have the same kind of positive adventures that I have experienced. My philosophy is that life is too short, so make everyday worth living..."

"Granted, my involvement in this school has not been as large as many people, but I do not regret a single moment of it."

Dylan's page:

"I look at my fellow seniors and see a strong-willed class, but I can remember the shy, confused freshmen we were."

Eric didn’t take Spanish.
Back to top Go down
Ericishuman

Contribution Points : 59949

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 6:03 pm

“I wish I had tried out for Poms“ I’m also sure Eric didn’t want to be a cheerleader.
Back to top Go down
Pixie13

Contribution Points : 56701
Forum Reputation : 270

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:32 pm

Maybe that is why Eric was so bitter, he wanted to be a cheerleader but 90s America wouldn't let him...

In all seriousness, the quote isn't Eric's, it is the quote on Eric's page.
Back to top Go down
Nessaj85

Nessaj85

Contribution Points : 42750
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 7:44 pm

Can anyone who has the 99 yearbook send me a clear pic of the cross country team pic that corey and daniel were both on?
Back to top Go down
Nessaj85

Nessaj85

Contribution Points : 42750
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 7:44 pm

Can anyone who has the 99 yearbook send me a clear pic of the cross country team pic that corey and daniel were both on?
Back to top Go down
dull_boy_666

Contribution Points : 43145

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 10:21 pm

I'm getting a 404 on some page called rapid gator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.   I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a full scan of the columbine 99 yearbook if it's not already here.
Page 1 of 1