Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's

Go down 
+11
Engel
Stinkfist
REBDOMINE99
Koschei
dyonqqr
lognifiiskurk
Carnifex879
imgview
Tommy QTR
TheGoodGuy
Screamingophelia
15 posters
AuthorMessage

Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Empty
PostSubject: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 2:03 am

You can add onto this if you want

Eric Harris: Stray Bullet - KMFDM, Son Of A Gun - KMFDM, Godlike - KMFDM, Power - KMFDM

Dylan Klebold: Godlike - KMFDM, The Downward Spiral - Nine Inch Nails, A Warm Place - Nine Inch Nails

Pekka Eric Auvinen: Stray Bullet - KMFDM, Burn - Nine Inch Nails, maybe a Slayer song

Seung Hui Cho: Mr. Brownstone - Guns n' Roses

Jose Reyes: Pumped Up Kicks

Steven Kazmierczack: The Last Day On Earth (not while driving but during the actual shooting) - Marilyn Manson

Asa Coon - Any Marilyn Manson song, though for some reason i was always thought of the song Lunchbox

Matti Saari: maybe some Rammstein song

Matthew Murray: Disciple - Slayer

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 2:25 am

Matti Saari :Wumpscut: - War

George Hennard: Too $hort - Ain't Nothin' But A Word to Me

Nikolas Cruz: Foster The people - Pumped Up Kicks, maybe And One - Panzermensch.

William Atchison - Pumped Up Kicks (Bridge and Law Remix)

James Huberty: Some Michael Jackson song from the radio (he danced to it, so he probably had to replay the song over and over again to get more pumped up during the shooting)

Elliot Rodger: Rammstein - Mein Herz Brennt

Anders Breivik: Age of Conan - The Dreaming

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 2:33 am

Halcyon666 wrote:

Nikolas Cruz: Foster The people - Pumped Up Kicks, maybe And One - Panzermensch.

James Huberty: Some Michael Jackson song from the radio (he danced to it, so he probably had to replay the song over and over again to get more pumped up during the shooting)

I honestly would imagine a disturbed song like warrior or stricken playing in his head, or maybe on his car radio, he did like disturbed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 2:37 am

TheOne99 wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

I honestly would imagine a disturbed song like warrior or stricken playing in his head, or maybe on his car radio, he did like disturbed

That's true.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 10:08 am

Mine is embarrassingly on the nose. Pretty sure Wrath for Dylan

Or maybe Disarm?

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 4:59 pm

[quote="Halcyon666"][quote="TheOne99"]
Halcyon666 wrote:

I dont think George Hennard listened to rap, maybe a song/soundtrack from THe Fisher King? (a movie he watched)

Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70666
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 5:51 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:

Why that one for Anders Breivik? He literally heard Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell and looping the song to play over and over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 6:16 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

Why that one for Anders Breivik? He literally heard Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell and looping the song to play over and over.

I was going to add that one, but i forgot the name of it, that one's better than the one i chose.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:56 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

I was going to add that one, but i forgot the name of it, that one's better than the one i chose.
I didn´t chose it Breivik did, he literally heard it doing his rampage on Utöya on his Ipod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:58 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
Halcyon666 wrote:

I didn´t chose it Breivik did, he literally heard it doing his rampage on Utöya on his Ipod.
I didn't know that, i'm glad you told me.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 12:59 pm

Does anyone know what songs James Holmes had playing on his IPod during the shooting?

Contribution Points : 91917
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 2:10 pm

I wonder what song would of played in Adam's head?

-Lil Peep

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91917
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 2:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from what I know it was some kind of techno music.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 2:16 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Does anyone know what songs James Holmes had playing on his IPod during the shooting?
You made me curious since I know I have heard it before and they mention it here. https://youtu.be/JRE5KatNChU?t=849
It was techno music on max volume but he didn´t know what song that was playing.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 4:03 pm

Randy Stair: Ember McLain - Remember

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 4:06 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
You made me curious since I know I have heard it before and they mention it here. https://youtu.be/JRE5KatNChU?t=849
It was techno music on max volume but he didn’t know what song that was playing.

Thank you!

Banned

Contribution Points : 54259
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 6:56 pm

Rammstein - Halt is another mass murder song, maybe Adam heard it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 7:07 pm

Kimveer Gill: A Tout Le Monde - Megadeth, Stray Bullet - KMFDM, Disassociative - Marilyn Manson

Kip Kinkel: The Reflecting God - Marilyn Manson

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 9:23 pm

According to Nikolas Cruz, some of the music he enjoyed listening to was "Russian Bass", which is some type of instrumental dub-step type-music with vocals in Russian. He also stated that he listened to Mac Demarco a lot and specifically the album "Salad Days".

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 9:42 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
According to Nikolas Cruz, some of the music he enjoyed listening to was "Russian Bass", which is some type of instrumental dub-step type-music with vocals in Russian. He also stated that he listened to Mac Demarco a lot and specifically the album "Salad Days".

Apparently he was listening to salad days while shooting up stoneman douglas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 9:51 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

Apparently he was listening to salad days while shooting up stoneman douglas?

I have no clue, but that was the music that he said he had been listening to 'recently' when he was being interrogated after the shooting. So for all we know he coulda had one of these songs playing in his head while he was doing the shooting. We'll probably never know as is the case with most shootings but I still felt it was relevant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 4:18 pm

Robert Steinhauser - Clubbed to Death
Adam Lanza - Pokemon GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL (no jk) - maybe I Don't Like Mondays or The Dickies - Killer Klowns
Cho Seung-Hui - Shine by Collective Soul

Last edited by NSAhoneypot on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 11:03 pm

Music/music videos Nikolas Cruz listened to according to his cellphone records:

Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People (according to Zach, Nikolas played this song out loud at home while walking around with one of his shotguns)

Ak-47 Combat Tribute Music Video (not a song but has music in it)

I put Spongebob music over a school shooting (music/video)

Kill Everybody by Skrillex (searched on the night of Feb. 12th and again at 9:56 pm on Feb. 13th)

Pumped Up Kicks Remix Columbine Music Video (searched the night of Feb. 13th)

*He searched "school shooter hype music video" and clicked on a video that "Depicts Columbine Shooting dramatization with music playing in the background" according to the report. This was the one with the most views and is the first one that appears when you use those search terms.

Exception by Token (searched the night of Feb 13th)

Moskau by Dschinghis Khan (searched at 7:00am the day of the shooting)

This was the "Russian Bass" music that I was referring to earlier in one of my posts although the video I linked earlier was not accurate (since I looked up Russian Bass instead of the actual song name).

Knife Game Song by Rusty Cage (Youtuber)(searched the morning of the shooting)

Also, some of the terms Cruz searched on his phone were "good songs to play while killing people" and "school shooting music video". The last song he listened to on his phone was Pumped Up Kicks (he listened to it late morning on the day of the shooting).

Bonus: Not listened to by Cruz, but this song is about Parkland and other shootings and the video shows a shooting (not violent)

*I don't agree with the gun control message of it but the music video is good.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68222
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 7:18 am

Dimitrios Pagourtzis probably had “Another One Bites The Dust” by Queen playing in his head.

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 1:44 pm

Adam Lanza:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 6:32 pm

Guilherme Taucci: Esterly (feat. Austin Jenckes) - This Is My World, Rammstein - Sonne, Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become, OOMPH! - Kein Liebeslied, Slipknot - Psychosocial.

Vladislav Roslyakov: Bones - BombsInTheLunchroom, Bones - TheCafeteria, Ghostemane - Nihil, XXXTentacion- Gnarly Bastard, stereoRYZE x $uicideboy$ - Die From $uicide, Sagath x Skabbibal - Ненависть.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 8:21 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
Dimitrios Pagourtzis probably had “Another One Bites The Dust” by Queen playing in his head.

And ''Humans Are Such Easy Prey'' by Perturbator.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60889
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 6:16 pm

Randy Stair liked 'I don't like mondays' by the Boomtown Rats. He said that he bought the song in one of his suicide tapes.
TJ Lane put Oblivion by Grimes on his facebook page
Devon Erickson liked Nico and the niners by Twenty One Pilots. There's a video of him singing it at what appears to be a school concert

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 8:45 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Randy Stair liked 'I don't like mondays' by the Boomtown Rats. He said that he bought the song in one of his suicide tapes.
TJ Lane put Oblivion by Grimes on his facebook page
Devon Erickson liked Nico and the niners by Twenty One Pilots. There's a video of him singing it at what appears to be a school concert

Randy probably had pumped up kicks or smth playing in his head.

Devon probably had lil peep playing in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 10:06 pm

Sebastian Bosse: Godlike by KMFDM
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40184
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 4:32 pm

Vladislav Roslyakov had Bone's TheCafeteria on his playlist.
I find it hard to believe it didn't cross his mind during the shooting, considering he was practically recreating some of it's lyrics.

Kinkeloukaitis, REBDOMINE99, Employer_Square, Engel, Kaynhyde and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30684
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 7:56 pm

Kimveer Gill - Bodies by drowning pool

Stinkfist and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 36687
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 11:12 am

Vladislav Rosylakov: The nobodies by Marylin Manson bombsinthelunchroom by bones it's more than nightmares by skabibal and kill yourself part 3 by suicideboy$
Randy Stair: don't stop me now by Queen psycho killer by talking heads 
Elliot rodger: Rhythm of the night by Corona dancing in the moonlight by toploader/king harvest
Adam Lanza: Probably some ddr songs 😂😂
Tj lane:Tear away by Drowning Pool
Tim kretschmer: Du hast rammstein
Pekka auvinen: Stray bullet, Anarchy Apathy godlike all by KMFDM

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 36687

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2021 11:36 am

dyonqqr wrote:
Vladislav Roslyakov had Bone's TheCafeteria on his playlist.
I find it hard to believe it didn't cross his mind during the shooting, considering he was practically recreating some of it's lyrics.
Thats what I was thinking same thing with the nobodies By Marylin Manson n ghostmane trench coat

Stinkfist

Contribution Points : 27218
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2021 6:04 pm

Guilherme Taucci Monteiro: Slipknot: The Devil In I and Wait And Bleed

Stinkfist

Contribution Points : 27218
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2021 10:06 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I wonder what song would of played in Adam's head?

Employer_Square and FalloutDude like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36134
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2022 12:31 am

Sebastian Bosse - Weisses Fleisch (Rammstein), Stray Bullet - KMFDM

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

humanity is overrated and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64058
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 7:42 am

Salman Abedi:

Not because Salman was a fan, but because this song would be the last thing he heard moments before detonating the suicide bomb since it was playing in the concert. I also find it interesting how this was the song choice for the X factor's tribute for Sandy Hook.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 11:37 pm

Brandon Scott Hole:

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31849

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2022 8:43 pm

Brenton Harrison Tarrant (2919 Christchurch mosque shootings) - Fallschirmjäger Bass Remix

Alek Minassian (2018 Toronto van attack) Tim Kretschmer (2009 Winnenden school shooting) - Move Bitch - Ludacris

Dimitris Patmanidis (2009 OAED Vocational College shooting) - Free Your Hate - KMFDM

Dylann Storm Roof (2015 Charleston Church Shooting) - Nigger Hatin' Me - Johnny Joseph Horton

Vladislav Igorevich Roslyakov (2018 Kerch Polytechnic College massacre) - PUMPED UP KICKS - 3TEETH

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 3:20 pm

humanity is overrated wrote:
Brenton Harrison Tarrant (2919 Christchurch mosque shootings) - Fallschirmjäger Bass Remix

Alek Minassian (2018 Toronto van attack) Tim Kretschmer (2009 Winnenden school shooting) - Move Bitch - Ludacris

Dimitris Patmanidis (2009 OAED Vocational College shooting) - Free Your Hate - KMFDM

Dylann Storm Roof (2015 Charleston Church Shooting) - Nigger Hatin' Me - Johnny Joseph Horton

Vladislav Igorevich Roslyakov (2018 Kerch Polytechnic College massacre) - PUMPED UP KICKS - 3TEETH

The first one actually did play. He had a speaker on his vest, which was blasting his favourite songs, including this one. Think I'm lieing? Watch the stream.

Also nice
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42758
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 10:41 pm

Adam Lanza - Xepher, DDR soundtrack

Vladislav Roslyakov - It's More Than Nightmares, Skabbibal

Eric and Dylan - Son Of A Gun, KMFDM

Randy Stair - Last Resort, Papa Roach

Pekka-Eric Auvinen - USSR anthem

Guilherme Taucci Monteiro Luiz Henrique de Castro - Ministry, Corrosion

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2022 10:34 pm

Jim David Adkisson - Hard-Knock Life
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24140
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2022 10:21 am

Salvador Ramos - Hey Kids by Molina

Kaynhyde and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31849

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 3:20 pm

Robert Benjamin Smith wanted to 'make a name for his self' and to 'get known' so I imagined this played in his head while doing the shooting 

Hurry Up and Suck Me Off Before I Get Famous - Kunt and the Gang 

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42758
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 1:36 am

I always felt that Robbie Hawkins' profound angst came out in the Von Maur Massacre, so this song defo fits

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2023 12:39 pm

Vladislav Roslyakov- Where's my mind, Pixies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's    Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs I Imagined That Played In Shooter's Head's
Page 1 of 1