Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 10:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HARFORD COUNTY, Md. (WJLA/WBFF/AP) — Authorities say there are multiple victims due to a workplace shooting in Aberdeen Thursday morning.

Harford County Sheriff's Office says they dispatched their deputies to the area of Spesutia Road and Perryman Road at around 9:09 a.m.

The sheriff's department is asking people to avoid the area during what they say is a fluid situation.

Officials say they are still working to determine a media staging area and have not released any other information at this time.

The FBI's Baltimore field office tweets that it is responding and assisting the sheriff's office with an active shooter situation. The Baltimore field division of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives tweets that its special agents are responding too.

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan says his office is monitoring the situation in Aberdeen and that the state stands ready to offer any support.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 11:05 am

Authorities report "multiple victims" at a shooting Thursday at a business park area near Aberdeen, Maryland, about 55 miles northeast of Baltimore.

The Harford County sheriff's office says on Twitter that the situation is "still fluid."

Local media report police using K-9 teams in an apparent effort to locate the shooter.

A witness tells WBAL that the shooting appears to have taken place at or near a drugstore distribution center.

A caller, identifying herself as Alexi, tells WBAL her mother had texted her from the Liberty Building reporting there was a shooter in the facility. She told her take care of her father and their dogs. The mother finally responded to another family member after 90 minutes to report she was safe.

The FBI Baltimore office and special agents from the Department of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms were also assisting in the investigation, The Baltimore Sun reports.

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan tweeted that his office was closely monitoring the "horrific shooting" in Aberdeen.

Not much on this yet. Although I take the "still fluid" to mean it's still an active shooter situation. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 11:21 am

At least 3 dead. Probably just a normal going postal incident.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 4:11 pm

Another female shooter, interesting.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 4:28 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
Another female shooter, interesting.

Brenda Spencer 2.0  Razz Rolling Eyes

Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91967
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 4:48 pm

I think this is the first ever female shooter to go postal.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 4:55 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Nah, Jennifer San Marco went postal back in 2006, killing 8, including herself.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 4:59 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Nah, Jennifer San Marco went postal back in 2006, killing 8, including herself.
Oh yeah I forgot about that.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 5:03 pm

Sept 20 (Reuters) - A woman armed with a handgun opened fire on Thursday at a Maryland distribution center for the Rite Aid drugstore chain, killing three people and wounding three others before she took her own life, the Harford County sheriff said.

The shooting unfolded shortly after the suspect, a temporary employee at the facility, reported for work at about 9 a.m. EDT (1300 GMT) at the warehouse in Perryman, Maryland, about 34 miles (55 km) northeast of Baltimore, Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler said at a news conference.

The sheriff's office identified the assailant only as a 26-year-old woman whose last known address was in Baltimore County.

The sheriff said investigators have not yet determined a motive, but a law enforcement source told Reuters the shooting was believed to have been sparked by a work-related grievance.

The fact that the assailant was a woman marked an unusual circumstance in and of itself as the overwhelming majority of mass shootings in the United States are committed by men.

Gahler said the shooting began outside the warehouse and then moved inside. He said a total of seven people were hit by gunfire and that four, including the woman who opened fire, were killed. He said the suspect shot herself in the head.

Has anyone come across her name yet?  scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 5:05 pm

Citing to multiple sources, the 11 News I-Team identified the 26-year-old woman as Snochia Moseley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 5:08 pm

Gahler said the suspect is a 26-year-old woman who was a temporary employee. The sheriff said the shooter died at a hospital from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to her head.

"Our suspect is a lone female suspect, age 26, who had a last known address in Baltimore County. She has died at the hospital from fatal injury, a self-inflicted gunshot wound," Gahler said.

Citing to multiple sources, the 11 News I-Team identified the 26-year-old woman as Snochia Moseley, who has a list of addresses linked to her. The Sheriff's Office later confirmed the identity.

The 11 News I-Team's Lisa Robinson reached a woman believed to be related to Mosely via telephone. The woman hung up saying, "I just lost my daughter."

The sheriff said a single weapon -- a handgun -- was used in the incident and that no shots were fired by law enforcement officers at the scene.

"It appears, again, as I said this morning, that she was armed with one handgun and several magazines. No shots were fired by any law enforcement responder," Gahler said.

Hospitals reported receiving injured patients from the shooting.

Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center trauma director Dr. Raymond Fang said the hospital received four people with gunshot wounds. He said at 2:30 p.m. that two patients were stable and two others were seriously injured.

"There were some significant injuries," Fang said.

Fang said the patients were out of surgery, and there were wounds to the upper torso. He believes everyone had one gunshot wound each.

Christiana Care Health System in Delaware reported receiving one injured person.

It was unclear why the number of injured victims reported by the hospitals did not match the number of injured victims that the sheriff announced. Hospital officials referred 11 News to the Sheriff's Office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 5:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"CNN reported that Moseley — who was reportedly a disgruntled temporary employee –shot herself in the head at the scene but did not die. She then shot herself in the head a second time before being taken to a hospital in critical condition where she was later pronounced dead."

This is her pic.  Damn didn't we just talk about this the other day? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 5:23 pm

I wonder what her motive was?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I wonder what her motive was?

Who knows. No But so far nothing on a motive has been released.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 6:23 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"CNN reported that Moseley — who was reportedly a disgruntled temporary employee –shot herself in the head at the scene but did not die. She then shot herself in the head a second time before being taken to a hospital in critical condition where she was later pronounced dead."

This is her pic.  Damn didn't we just talk about this the other day? Shocked

So not just a woman, but a black woman as well? Guess toxic masculinity and racism are out for the media's whipping boys today.

Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 6:26 pm

I may be wrong about this, but don't a lot of black shooters claim they had been subjected to racism? So maybe that's the motive here?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 7:06 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I may be wrong about this, but don't a lot of black shooters claim they had been subjected to racism? So maybe that's the motive here?

That's what I'm thinking too.

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 1:05 am

QuestionMark wrote:

So not just a woman, but a black woman as well? Guess toxic masculinity and racism are out for the media's whipping boys today.

Finally some diversity in the field of mass shooting. I am pleased to hear that America made one more step toward equality!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 3:36 am

The next female shooter is probably going to be called Molly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 8:30 am

QuestionMark wrote:

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland   Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiple victims in workplace shooting in Aberdeen, Maryland
Page 1 of 1