Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Go down 
+18
Mundus
bradt93
Primate Murder
LPorter101
princexofxdarkness
Russianman
Tommy QTR
InsaneIntruder
thelmar
hexagonwitch
sororityalpha
QuestionMark
true_crime
School Massacre Archives
Screamingophelia
sscc
KristinKBSinger
Runes
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Empty
PostSubject: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 4:43 pm

HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo. — Authorities believe at least two people were injured in a shooting at STEM School Highlands Ranch on Tuesday afternoon, according to the Douglas County Sheriff's Office.

A ranking law enforcement source told Denver7 that at least one victim was shot and that one suspect was down. Authorities were looking for two other suspects, the source said.

The sheriff's office tweeted that the incident was an "unstable situation" at the STEM school, which is located off South Ridgeline Road and Plaza Drive.

The STEM school, which is kindergarten through 12th grade, was on lockdown Tuesday afternoon and all other Douglas County schools were on lockout, the school district said. Parents were being directed to meet their children at Northridge Elementary School at 555 Southpark Road in Highlands Ranch.

More information wasn't immediately available.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Runes

Runes

Contribution Points : 47333
Forum Reputation : 250

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 5:12 pm

So sad... Sad My thoughts are with everyone involved.
Looks like there are multiple shooters. Wouldn't that be the first time since Columbine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 5:16 pm

Runes wrote:
So sad... Sad My thoughts are with everyone involved.
Looks like there are multiple shooters. Wouldn't that be the first time since Columbine?

I think maybe the first time in the US but not in the world since there was the school shooting in Brazil in March that had two shooters. I think there is a good chance there will probably only be one shooter in this incident since often times you will see the police have "multiple suspects" but then it usually turns out the "suspects" are people who got detained/arrested due to mistaken identity or some other issue. Like during the Santa Fe shooting it was initially reported there were 3 shooters but then it turned out 1 of them was detained for "reacting to the event suspiciously" and the other got arrested/detained because the police just wanted to interview him/her. Of course this is just speculation since this event is ongoing.
Back to top Go down
KristinKBSinger

KristinKBSinger

Contribution Points : 47035
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 5:21 pm

It's so sad that this keeps happening, Today will mark a week since U.N.C. Charlotte, and even though I'm a few hours away from Charlotte, it being this close to home, scares me, and it breaks my heart for the victims and their families. Upon hearing the news of this shooting, I couldn't help but check to see how far Douglas county Colorado, is from Jefferson County. They're exactly side by side, and Columbine was not far away from STEM, even though not every shooting is Columbine 'inspired', it still hurts my heart to know that it happened that closely to that school, and that it happened at all. A majority of people think that shootings are so rare, but they aren't, and it hurts my heart that this keeps happening. Prayers for the people who have been hurt by this, and prayers for the school.

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 5:24 pm

KristinKBSinger wrote:
It's so sad that this keeps happening, Today will mark a week since U.N.C. Charlotte, and even though I'm a few hours away from Charlotte, it being this close to home, scares me, and it breaks my heart for the victims and their families. Upon hearing the news of this shooting, I couldn't help but check to see how far Douglas county Colorado, is from Jefferson County. They're exactly side by side, and Columbine was not far away from STEM, even though not every shooting is Columbine 'inspired', it still hurts my heart to know that it happened that closely to that school, and that it happened at all. A majority of people think that shootings are so rare, but they aren't, and it hurts my heart that this keeps happening. Prayers for the people who have been hurt by this, and prayers for the school.

Yeah and this place is super close to where the Aurora Theater shooting happened as well. At least for this event so far it looks like no one was killed (although it's too early to say for certain atm)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 5:28 pm

7-8 shot now. Apparently the suspects (who are thought to be juveniles) encountered some kind of resistance from students or staff when they started shooting which may have contributed to the (as of now) low causality rate
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83887
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 5:50 pm

As of ten minutes ago, two suspects in custody and one "engaging" with police.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 5:52 pm

sscc wrote:

They just had a press conference with the Sheriff who confirmed that it appeared there were only two suspects at this time. It looks like the incident is over as of now although they are still clearing the building. Apparently deputies responded within a couple minutes and managed to take both suspects into custody without them being injured.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 6:05 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
sscc wrote:

They just had a press conference with the Sheriff who confirmed that it appeared there were only two suspects at this time. It looks like the incident is over as of now although they are still clearing the building. Apparently deputies responded within a couple minutes and managed to take both suspects into custody without them being injured.
Thanks for the clarification.

I see that the sheriff's department is literally right down the block. I'm going to guess that these kids were students of the school and maybe not even high school aged yet because that was a poor choice of target if they intended to have more than a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 6:08 pm

sscc wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
sscc wrote:

Thanks for the clarification.

I see that the sheriff's department is literally right down the block. I'm going to guess that these kids were students of the school and maybe not even high school aged yet because that was a poor choice of target if they intended to have more than a few minutes.

No problem! And yeah the location was definitely not a great choice it seems as, in addition to the proximity of the sheriffs department, there was also a hospital like across the street from the school as well. I do think there is a good chance the two shooters were not even high school aged since apparently the shooting happened in the middle school section of the school. Also they were apparently mobbed/tackled by students when they entered a classroom which is part of the reason the causality count was low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 6:10 pm

Hm... two suspect and it is in Colorado. Columbine copycats? Not too often we get two suspects.

I'm glad they are already in custody and the sheriff responded quickly. Seems like they've learned a lot since '99. I'm hoping there are no deaths.

Edit:

My local news is reporting that STEM Academy is 7 miles away from Columbine High School. Not from Colorado, so not sure on that. Is it that close?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193658
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 6:56 pm

It’s about 20 minutes away.

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66819
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 7:06 pm

Jeez. I thought I would never see another Colorado school shooting with two suspects. Columbine copycat no doubt.

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 7:10 pm

Scanner audio

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 7:37 pm

1 person has been confirmed dead.

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58974
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 8:04 pm

Been researching all evening. Please note my screenshots are showing Eastern Standard Time (EST).

STEM School Highlands Ranch is located 7.5 miles from Columbine High School. It is located 6 miles from Normandy Elementary and Ken Caryl Middle School, both of which Dylan Klebold attended.

2 suspects are in custody. Both are students at the school- it is a K-12 school.

Both are white males.

Highlands Ranch is a very predominant Caucasian, middle class community.

STEM School Highlands Ranch is a Charter school.

One of the suspects is an 18 year old adult, the other is a 17 year old juvenile (creepy!).

Multiple law enforcement officers on scene have confirmed one student has succumbed to their injuries.

It appears from early on in the investigation that the shooters had some resistance of some sort, which slowed down their plans.

true_crime

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 8:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120803
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 8:10 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
Jeez. I thought I would never see another Colorado school shooting with two suspects. Columbine copycat no doubt.

The odds are astronomical indeed.

Now a shooting with two people involved wasn't that surprising to me. It was only a matter of time before the right two people got together and decided to go on a killing spree. There's been like dozens, maybe hundreds, of foiled attacks where the would-be shooters were working in a group.

sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124499
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 8:15 pm

Officers arrived 2 minutes after being called - very fast response time.
Back to top Go down
hexagonwitch

hexagonwitch

Contribution Points : 46989
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 9:10 pm

Is it 2 angsty copy cat edgelords or 2 bullied kids? What if they had personal family problems? It ain't guns to blame or entertsinment or mental illness it's the kids and the parents own fault and entersinment was a typo but i'm going to leave it because it's so meme worthy.
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 83182
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 9:24 pm

I have nothing to add. That community has been through so much it's inconceivable that they have to deal with this for another generation.
Unreal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 9:38 pm

thelmar wrote:
I have nothing to add. That community has been through so much it's inconceivable that they have to deal with this for another generation.
Unreal.

I was talking about this with my partner earlier. I can't believe the community has to go through this again. The 20th anniversary was only a few weeks ago. I can't imagine the panic some of the people in the community felt to know there was another school shooting, this time very close to Columbine. The community isn't done healing yet and now this has happened.
Back to top Go down
hexagonwitch

hexagonwitch

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 11:07 pm

Oh boy do i have a funny feeling and a premonition. Christmas Day this year. It's the biggest holiday. Even bigger than July 4th. I just feel...... Something off...... I don't know. I don't think it'll be ISIS. I think it'll either be either some one you would least expect like some one who waa suppose to protect people or it'll be some senseless attack committed by some video game journalist who has absolutely lost it and hates video games and anime. I don't know. I just feel really wierd like something is off.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 11:11 pm

hexagonwitch wrote:
I just feel really wierd like something is off.

Mental illness can do that.

hexagonwitch

hexagonwitch

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 11:34 pm

Colorado shooter identified as Devon Erickson, a person with mental illness and who is not straight. He's either gay, bisexual, or transgender. Kid probaly had some messed up parents. Kid probably was having relations possibly with older men. Well now that'll mess you up as bad as AIDS/HIV. And not trying to hate on LGBTQ i'm just saying it goes with the territory.
Back to top Go down
hexagonwitch

hexagonwitch

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 11:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] well i do have Autism and Aspergers so it is hard for me to empathize, sympathize, communicate, and socialize with other people. And people don't know how to treat me right and with respect and dignity. And i graduated high school with a full GPA in all fields and i play Cello and i am good at drawing anime and playing video games and i'm good with computers. So i'm not good with people but i am no fool, i'm smart, and a genius.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 12:13 am

hexagonwitch wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] well i do have Autism and Aspergers so it is hard for me to empathize, sympathize, communicate, and socialize with other people.

I apologize. I'm an autist myself, so I sympathize with your plight. I hope you're getting some help in improving your socialization skills. I don't intend to be mean when I say this, but you have an unusual fixation with video games and gamers as a group getting persecuted, and I think you need to dial it back a bit.

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 12:42 am

Car towed from Devon Erickson's home apparently has "FUCK SOCIETY" spray painted on the side. Also "666" and a what looks like a pentagram sprayed on the hood.

Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 12:54 am

Some highlights:

An 18-year-old male student was killed, eight others were injured and two suspects were in custody in the shooting at STEM School Highlands Ranch on Tuesday afternoon, according to the Douglas County Sheriff's Office.

A source told Denver7 that investigators were using a bomb robot near one of the suspect's vehicles because tactical gear was found inside. Authorities had found the vehicle in the parking lot of the school and were working to obtain search warrants for the car and the suspects' homes.

Multiple sources close to the investigation told Denver7 late Tuesday night that the second suspect, who is a minor, is a transgender male who was in the midst of transitioning from female to male.

The sources said that the motive of the alleged shooters went beyond bullying and involved revenge and anger towards others at the school and that at least one of the suspects was involved in legal and illegal drug use and had been in therapy.

Authorities recovered three handguns and a rifle but said the rifle was not used in the shooting. They are looking for more guns, one ranking source said.

As of 6 p.m., two of the victims were in serious condition at Littleton Adventist Hospital, officials said, and three had been released from the hospital. One victim was in good condition at Children's Hospital. Two other victims were at Sky Ridge Medical Center and listed as "stable," but their conditions were unclear.

Spurlock said the suspects walked into the building, "got deep inside the school" and shot at students at two separate locations. The shooting was reported shortly before 2 p.m., and deputies arrived about two minutes later and engaged the suspects, taking them into custody, Spurlock said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 1:31 am

Hm, maybe I was wrong about Columbine copycats? Seems like both shooters had a lot of personal problems they were dealing with.
Back to top Go down
hexagonwitch

hexagonwitch

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 2:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] speaking of video games we have have had what now? CNN, schools, doctors, shrinks and politicians hating on violent and sexual games, we've had Hillary Clinton after GTA:SA hot coffee scandal try to regulate games, we've had Joe Liberman who got ESRB stickers put on toys aka games, we've had Jack Thompson, a crooked dishonest lawyer, we've had Dave "killology" Grossman who is not only against games but is a police officer who has been banned from doing his "killogy sermons" from many places in the United States, we've had Donald Trump speaking with workers of the games industry about violent games, we've had "gamer's are dead articles" five guys sex scandals, and Christians and feminists try to bash and belittle gamer's, we've had Japanese games suffer the WaifuHoloDamore at the hands of Sony, Microsoft, and Valve, video games journalists openly call for games to be censored and changed, and openly try to subvert gaming witg politics, political correctness, and censorship and feminism, even Barrack Obama, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, have oppossed us and talked bad about us, Leland Ye, Newt Gingrich, and Jeff Sessions too, Arnold Schwarzenegger as well as Anita Sarkeesian and Chelsea Van Valkenburg aka Zoe Quinn and Johnathan Walker Flynt aka Brianna Wu and the whole industry eats what the unholy trinity of what those last 3 i named have to say straight outta their hands and belive all the foul bile they hurl at gamer's and games. I'm pretty sure gamer's and games are persecuted and by the foulest creatures that inhabit this existence. Is that not enough proof of persecution for you? For any of you. I'm sure the usual trash gutters are hard at work with the pre planned hit pieces against gamer's and games right now after the Colorado Elderado rim ranch massacre that just took place to go along with all the other hit pieces they have in the waiting wings like they did witg "gamer's are dead". Yeah i'm pretty sure we're persecuted by the modern book burning Nazi's the Spanish Catholic intersectional inquisition.
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 9:51 am

Wow! I didn't expect that! A female perpetrator

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86253
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 12:51 pm

"STEM School"
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 12:52 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
"STEM School"
It's just a joke, I like my door on its hinges.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 12:54 pm

hexagonwitch wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] well i do have Autism and Aspergers so it is hard for me to empathize, sympathize, communicate, and socialize with other people. And people don't know how to treat me right and with respect and dignity. And i graduated high school with a full GPA in all fields and i play Cello and i am good at drawing anime and playing video games and i'm good with computers. So i'm not good with people but i am no fool, i'm smart, and a genius.
Most internet neo-Nazis are autists, prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92367
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 1:15 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
hexagonwitch wrote:
Quite Ironic considering that Autistic people were killed by the Nazis.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 1:19 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
hexagonwitch wrote:
Yep.
While I said neo-Nazis in particular, it can probably be applied to most people (or at least a large amount, maybe even a majority) that are far-right online, such as the alt-right to name a well-known example.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 4:39 pm

thelmar wrote:
Wow! I didn't expect that! A female perpetrator

I believe I read that the female was transitioning from female to male. That's also something interesting. Perhaps bullying over that could have contributed to the shooting.
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 9:30 pm

hvernon wrote:
I believe I read that the female was transitioning from female to male. That's also something interesting. Perhaps bullying over that could have contributed to the shooting.

Yes, according to this article the second shooter is a FTM trans student who goes by the name of Alec McKinney.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 9:51 pm

hexagonwitch wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] speaking of video games we have have had what now? CNN, schools, doctors, shrinks and politicians hating on violent and sexual games, we've had Hillary Clinton after GTA:SA hot coffee scandal try to regulate games, we've had Joe Liberman who got ESRB stickers put on toys aka games, we've had Jack Thompson, a crooked dishonest lawyer, we've had Dave "killology" Grossman who is not only against games but is a police officer who has been banned from doing his "killogy sermons" from many places in the United States, we've had Donald Trump speaking with workers of the games industry about violent games, we've had "gamer's are dead articles" five guys sex scandals, and Christians and feminists try to bash and belittle gamer's, we've had Japanese games suffer the WaifuHoloDamore at the hands of Sony, Microsoft, and Valve, video games journalists openly call for games to be censored and changed, and openly try to subvert gaming witg politics, political correctness, and censorship and feminism, even Barrack Obama, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, have oppossed us and talked bad about us, Leland Ye, Newt Gingrich, and Jeff Sessions too, Arnold Schwarzenegger as well as Anita Sarkeesian and Chelsea Van Valkenburg aka Zoe Quinn and Johnathan Walker Flynt aka Brianna Wu and the whole industry eats what the unholy trinity of what those last 3 i named have to say straight outta their hands and belive all the foul bile they hurl at gamer's and games. I'm pretty sure gamer's and games are persecuted and by the foulest creatures that inhabit this existence.  Is that not enough proof of persecution for you? For any of you. I'm sure the usual trash gutters are hard at work with the pre planned hit pieces against gamer's and games right now after the Colorado Elderado rim ranch massacre that just took place to go along with all the other hit pieces they have in the waiting wings like they did witg "gamer's are dead". Yeah i'm pretty sure we're persecuted by the modern book burning Nazi's the Spanish Catholic intersectional inquisition.

This entire rant is exactly what I was referring to when I said you needed to work on your socialization skills.

I understand you feel very passionately about this subject but when most people look at this, I'm not going to sugarcoat it, they think you look unhinged. You need to take a couple of steps back from the keyboard and take a few deep breaths.

Tommy QTR wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
hexagonwitch wrote:

Well not all of them.

High-functioning autistic people were considered ok by Nazi standards, but low functioning autistics were killed in Aktion T4.

true_crime

true_crime

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:02 pm

Their social media profiles are still up. I found Twitter, FaceBook, and IG.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:17 pm

true_crime wrote:

QUICK:
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

(though if everything in question has already been archived, this message is unnecessary and you may disregard it)

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 1:05 am

QuestionMark wrote:
true_crime wrote:

QUICK:
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

(though if everything in question has already been archived, this message is unnecessary and you may disregard it)
AND SHARE THEM WHILE YOU'RE AT IT
THE WAYBACK MACHINE IS GOOD FOR ARCHIVING TOO
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 53346
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 1:44 am

Yeah, archive if you can.

P. S. They're two losers.
Back to top Go down
princexofxdarkness

princexofxdarkness

Contribution Points : 46515
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 2:54 am

KristinKBSinger wrote:
how far Douglas county Colorado, is from Jefferson County.

It's weird. Actually, Littleton is somehow in three counties at once (Jefferson, Douglas, Arapahoe). I'm not sure on the technical details or why it works that way, but Littleton is also in Douglas. Jeffco handles their policing at that level, though.

thelmar wrote:
Unreal.

I don't think it's a coincidence. Douglas County (and a charter school, no less) was where my attack was foiled waaaay back in '05 or '06 or something, when I was in middle school.

Those conservative Christian suburbs... the way people act and behave in them... their weird and messed-up value system... it looks pretty on the surface, but the core is rotten.

There are places in Denver where there's a lot of robbery, drugs, and gang violence, but even in those places, rarely does someone just snap and decide to take a whole bunch of random, innocent people with them. Only South Denver suburbia does that. The people are plastic, their priorities are hideously out-of-whack, the conservative Christian social order is rigidly enforced, and the emotional geometry of the human beings that reside there... there's no room for anything but mindless dogma and callousness. Just go to one of those places on nextdoor and read firsthand how these idiots talk to one another, how they think, how they view the world. It's comical and horrible and a little bit tragic all at the same time. It'd be enough to drive anyone who can think for themselves to the brink of insanity.

And from time to time, that's exactly what happens.

(And before someone sensitive gets their panties in a twist, no, I'm not going to do anything violent. Or, at least, nothing violent in the sense of Columbine or whatever. But I am hopelessly insane, and those people played no small part in driving me over the edge. I absolutely believe the social, moral, spiritual, and emotional structure of those suburbs are precisely the reason why you see so many shootings originate from there and from almost nowhere else.)
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 152187
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 3:26 am

princexofxdarkness wrote:
KristinKBSinger wrote:
how far Douglas county Colorado, is from Jefferson County.

It's weird. Actually, Littleton is somehow in three counties at once (Jefferson, Douglas, Arapahoe). I'm not sure on the technical details or why it works that way, but Littleton is also in Douglas. Jeffco handles their policing at that level, though.

thelmar wrote:
Unreal.

I don't think it's a coincidence. Douglas County (and a charter school, no less) was where my attack was foiled waaaay back in '05 or '06 or something, when I was in middle school.

Those conservative Christian suburbs... the way people act and behave in them... their weird and messed-up value system... it looks pretty on the surface, but the core is rotten.

There are places in Denver where there's a lot of robbery, drugs, and gang violence, but even in those places, rarely does someone just snap and decide to take a whole bunch of random, innocent people with them. Only South Denver suburbia does that. The people are plastic, their priorities are hideously out-of-whack, the conservative Christian social order is rigidly enforced, and the emotional geometry of the human beings that reside there... there's no room for anything but mindless dogma and callousness. Just go to one of those places on nextdoor and read firsthand how these idiots talk to one another, how they think, how they view the world. It's comical and horrible and a little bit tragic all at the same time. It'd be enough to drive anyone who can think for themselves to the brink of insanity.

And from time to time, that's exactly what happens.

(And before someone sensitive gets their panties in a twist, no, I'm not going to do anything violent. Or, at least, nothing violent in the sense of Columbine or whatever. But I am hopelessly insane, and those people played no small part in driving me over the edge. I absolutely believe the social, moral, spiritual, and emotional structure of those suburbs are precisely the reason why you see so many shootings originate from there and from almost nowhere else.)

Very interesting post.

We've never focused enough on the social/cultural/religious atmosphere of Columbine and the surrounding community. Brooks Brown addressed it in his book, as did Ralph Larkin in his. So many of the kids at the school were hypocrites in the sense that they would talk about their love for Jesus one minute and then go around punching "fags" the next. Also, many of the holier-than-thou types were heavily into sex, booze, and drugs.

I had a small but intense dose of exposure to evangelicalism at one point. Some of the believers were really nice people, but many of them were exactly the way you describe. Instead of approaching their Christian faith with the attitude that "God is great, and I am nothing; I must be humble," they say, "God is great, and I'm better than you; kiss my ass."

One person in particular told me that believing in Jesus made her perfect. That was the word she used - perfect. And she meant it.

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64508
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 3:40 am

I am honestly surprised on how Devon Erickson literally made Randy Stair look like a chad in comparison. His scrawny ass even wore purple hair dye to his court appearance including emo hair.

Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91456
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 6:37 am

Yes, why do people practice preach christian values, but don't actually practice them? It makes no sense. As I said before here if these kids went to an urban school, they probably would've been better off. These christian right wing communities are not accepting period.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 12:00 pm

Looks like some people are saying no to the gun control agenda.

School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 12:20 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

Looks like some people are saying no to the gun control agenda.

"BuT yOu'Re NoT sUpPoSeD tO gO aGaInStS tHe AgEnDa" - Leftists news, most likely.

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next