Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Go down 
+18
Mundus
bradt93
Primate Murder
LPorter101
princexofxdarkness
Russianman
Tommy QTR
InsaneIntruder
thelmar
hexagonwitch
sororityalpha
QuestionMark
true_crime
School Massacre Archives
Screamingophelia
sscc
KristinKBSinger
Runes
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91581
Forum Reputation : 255

Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 4:04 pm

Well, because gun control won't do a damn thing to solve any of this. Mental health and bullying are the main issues here.

Mundus

Contribution Points : 50594
Forum Reputation : 40

Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 6:12 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like some people are saying no to the gun control agenda.

"BuT yOu'Re NoT sUpPoSeD tO gO aGaInStS tHe AgEnDa" - Leftists news, most likely.

Well it is Colorado so what did they expect them to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 7:20 pm

Article with some more info and details regarding the second suspect:

Back to top Go down
starviego

Contribution Points : 101987
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 7:56 pm

Article with some more info and details regarding the third suspect:

Authorities are investigating a report that a private security officer at STEM School Highlands Ranch shot at a Douglas County sheriff’s deputy responding to Tuesday’s attack that left one student dead and eight others wounded, 9Wants to Know has confirmed with multiple law enforcement sources.
Investigators are also looking at the possibility a bullet from that security officer’s gun may have hit and wounded one of the students injured in the incident. ....
“News to me,” said Grant Whitus*, the owner of BOSS High Level Protection, the private security firm contracted to have an officer at the school.

*If that names seems familiar, he was a SWAT team member at Columbine.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 84012
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 9:57 pm

starviego wrote:

Authorities are investigating a report that a private security officer at STEM School Highlands Ranch shot at a Douglas County sheriff’s deputy responding to Tuesday’s attack that left one student dead and eight others wounded, 9Wants to Know has confirmed with multiple law enforcement sources.
Investigators are also looking at the possibility a bullet from that security officer’s gun may have hit and wounded one of the students injured in the incident. ....
“News to me,” said Grant Whitus*, the owner of BOSS High Level Protection, the private security firm contracted to have an officer at the school.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 11:15 pm

starviego wrote:

Hm, well that's certainly interesting. However, I doubt the security officer firing at a deputy was intentional.
Back to top Go down
starviego

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 11:43 am

One suspect was rushed and restrained by student bystanders.  The other was restrained and neutralized by the security officer.  This happened BEFORE the arrival of the cops.  So why did the guard pull his weapon and fire off a shot?  He was a military veteran and an ex-JeffCo sheriff's deputy, thus he would have had plenty of training in safe weapons handling and the proper use of deadly force.  So it's hard for me to believe this was just an accident.

Last edited by starviego on Fri May 10, 2019 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 12:06 pm

starviego wrote:
One suspect was rushed and restrained by student bystanders.  The other was restrained and neutralized by the security officer.  This happened BEFORE the arrival of the cops.  So why did the guard pull his weapon and fire off a shot?  He was an ex-JeffCo sheriff's deputy, so he would have had plenty of training in safe weapons handling and the proper use of deadly force.  So it's hard for me to believe this was just an accident.

...so then what else was it? Neutral

starviego

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 12:38 pm

Covert Ops! OO-ee-OO!
Back to top Go down
KristinKBSinger

KristinKBSinger

Contribution Points : 47160
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 12:48 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
princexofxdarkness wrote:
KristinKBSinger wrote:
how far Douglas county Colorado, is from Jefferson County.

It's weird. Actually, Littleton is somehow in three counties at once (Jefferson, Douglas, Arapahoe). I'm not sure on the technical details or why it works that way, but Littleton is also in Douglas. Jeffco handles their policing at that level, though.

thelmar wrote:
I have nothing to add. That community has been through so much it's inconceivable that they have to deal with this for another generation.
Unreal.

I don't think it's a coincidence. Douglas County (and a charter school, no less) was where my attack was foiled waaaay back in '05 or '06 or something, when I was in middle school.

Those conservative Christian suburbs... the way people act and behave in them... their weird and messed-up value system... it looks pretty on the surface, but the core is rotten.

There are places in Denver where there's a lot of robbery, drugs, and gang violence, but even in those places, rarely does someone just snap and decide to take a whole bunch of random, innocent people with them. Only South Denver suburbia does that. The people are plastic, their priorities are hideously out-of-whack, the conservative Christian social order is rigidly enforced, and the emotional geometry of the human beings that reside there... there's no room for anything but mindless dogma and callousness. Just go to one of those places on nextdoor and read firsthand how these idiots talk to one another, how they think, how they view the world. It's comical and horrible and a little bit tragic all at the same time. It'd be enough to drive anyone who can think for themselves to the brink of insanity.

And from time to time, that's exactly what happens.

(And before someone sensitive gets their panties in a twist, no, I'm not going to do anything violent. Or, at least, nothing violent in the sense of Columbine or whatever. But I am hopelessly insane, and those people played no small part in driving me over the edge. I absolutely believe the social, moral, spiritual, and emotional structure of those suburbs are precisely the reason why you see so many shootings originate from there and from almost nowhere else.)

Very interesting post.

We've never focused enough on the social/cultural/religious atmosphere of Columbine and the surrounding community. Brooks Brown addressed it in his book, as did Ralph Larkin in his. So many of the kids at the school were hypocrites in the sense that they would talk about their love for Jesus one minute and then go around punching "fags" the next. Also, many of the holier-than-thou types were heavily into sex, booze, and drugs.

I had a small but intense dose of exposure to evangelicalism at one point. Some of the believers were really nice people, but many of them were exactly the way you describe. Instead of approaching their Christian faith with the attitude that "God is great, and I am nothing; I must be humble," they say, "God is great, and I'm better than you; kiss my ass."

One person in particular told me that believing in Jesus made her perfect. That was the word she used - perfect. And she meant it.

I am honestly glad that someone finally brought this topic of. Although I identify as a Christian, and I have met multiple other christians, who are self absorbed, quick to judge, and frankly, they practice what they preach. Saying that, could just as well, make me a hypocrite by judging them, but I completely agree, that if you're living a life of love, you shouldn't live a life of hate, so 'perfect' Christian's don't exist, and never will, however, Christian's who think that they are perfect, (and are very wrong about it), sadly, do exist. I was bullied in a Christian private school, diagnosed with Epilepsy, and now I'm a Homeschooled senior, my religion hasn't changed, but my view on the people who share my religion, have changed. I now believe that we are all just human beings, and we should treat everyone equally, maybe then the cycle would change. Hearing the background of this school, and a bit of the background of the suspects, it does not surprise me at all that this happened. I wish that closed minded people, would open their minds up as much as they possibly can, and I feel like when love starts, change will as well. Some people cling on to hate, so sadly, not all hate or bitterness will stop. Not all bullying will stop. I just wish that everyone could come together one day, and agree, that we're all here until we aren't here anymore, and we might as well treat everyone right, instead of pushing what we believe, onto other people, and bullying them for what they believe. Killing people, while mental health is partially to blame, there are multiple blames and bullying definitely attributes to it. Have a great day!

Contribution Points : 92492
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 12:52 pm

starviego wrote:
Covert Ops!  OO-ee-OO!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2019 11:58 am

starviego wrote:
Covert Ops!  OO-ee-OO!

But...why? For what purpose?
Back to top Go down
starviego

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2019 12:18 pm

Same as it ever was:

"You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people ... [anything] to force these people, the Italian public to turn to the State to ask for greater security." - Vincenzo Vinciguerra, CIA / NATO-backed terrorist
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86378
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2019 12:21 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
starviego wrote:
Covert Ops!  OO-ee-OO!

But...why? For what purpose?
I mean, attacks like 9/11 being faked can be justified, 9/11 was a massive attack and will forever be remembered and even started wars. I believe 9/11 was perpetrated by AQ, sure, but there is a legitimate reason for it being faked and it's big enough to matter. This on the other hand? A small shooting that'll get forgotten about in a week? Nah.
Back to top Go down
tyrannovox

tyrannovox

Contribution Points : 68680

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2019 9:29 pm

...I didn't know one was trans. I don't know how to feel about this since it hits close to home in this aspect since I'm also trans. This gave me a whole lot of questions that swirled in my head.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 152527
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 1:45 pm

More about McKinney’s father:

LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 152527
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 2:00 pm

McKinney:

Father:

Mother:

thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 83307
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 10:37 pm

Colorado shooter says he targeted kids over gender taunts

McKinney "said he wanted the kids at the school to experience bad things, have to suffer from trauma like he had had to in his life," the document said. "He wanted everyone in that school to suffer and realize that the world is a bad place."
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73520
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 10:54 pm

thelmar wrote:

McKinney "said he wanted the kids at the school to experience bad things, have to suffer from trauma like he had had to in his life," the document said. "He wanted everyone in that school to suffer and realize that the world is a bad place."
Looks like tumblrs found itself a folk hero.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani

Last edited by STK on Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 11:10 pm

So im guessing McKinney is the mastermind?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 11:44 pm

thelmar wrote:

We need to find out where his Sonic recolor drawings are. This might be the most autistic shooter since Randy Stair.

Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 7:57 am

QuestionMark wrote:
thelmar wrote:

We need to find out where his Sonic recolor drawings are. This might be the most autistic shooter since Randy Stair.
I'm very certain neither Randy or this kid has autism.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64633
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 12:00 pm

Finally, shooters that are more embarrassing than Randy Stair.

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 12:01 pm

STEM shooting affidavit pdf link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 12:18 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
thelmar wrote:

I'm joking, of course.

tyrannovox

tyrannovox

Contribution Points : 68680

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 1:25 pm

...well shit. An actual case of of a shooting caused my Mental Health AND Bullying...Yes i do believe in the bullying thing with this one cause I know how some people are towards those who are trans.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT ME CONDONING WHAT HE AND THE OTHER GUY DID! This is just me acknowledging what at least two of the causes that lead up to this were.

This is also kinda making me scared for myself because this right here is gonna give some ammunition against people who are trans.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 2:25 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
thelmar wrote:

I'm joking, of course.
Yeah I know, it's just a pet peeve of mine when people think a shooter has autism.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 6:27 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
So im guessing McKinney is the mastermind?  

"McKinney told police he threatened Erickson with an ax to get him to help open a gun safe using the ax and a crowbar."

I would say so.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 1:56 am

tyrannovox wrote:
This is also kinda making me scared for myself because this right here is gonna give some ammunition against people who are trans.

I seriously doubt the average joe or jane on the street even knows about this shooting. It's just going to be a punchline to more than a few jokes in internet forums like these and that'll be it. I think you're gonna be okay.

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 8:53 pm

Did anyone notice that this happened on the same day that Randy Stair was originally planning to kill himself (May 07, 2019)? And with one of the shooters been transgender, too.

I didn’t mention this when it happened because I didn’t want to sound like the weird guy that always talks about the same freaking topic… but I guess that it doesn’t matter at this point  Haha
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68797
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 11:44 pm

Alex213 wrote:
Did anyone notice that this happened on the same day that Randy Stair was originally planning to kill himself (May 07, 2019)? And with one of the shooters been transgender, too.

I didn’t mention this when it happened because I didn’t want to sound like the weird guy that always talks about the same freaking topic… but I guess that it doesn’t matter at this point  Haha
That's a very interesting coincidence. Never really thought of that. Obviously, I doubt Alec McKinney knew much about Randy Stair at all, but it's cool that you pointed that out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2019 12:26 am

Carnifex879 wrote:
Obviously, I doubt Alec McKinney knew much about Randy Stair at all

Yeah, I don’t think so… but still… the two more notorious shootings (that I know of, at least) with a transgender shooter could potentially have happened on the same day.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2019 6:35 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
Alex213 wrote:

I didn’t mention this when it happened because I didn’t want to sound like the weird guy that always talks about the same freaking topic… but I guess that it doesn’t matter at this point Haha
That's a very interesting coincidence. Never really thought of that. Obviously, I doubt Alec McKinney knew much about Randy Stair at all, but it's cool that you pointed that out.

I agree, this is some Inception level shit when taking into account every other weird coincidence about the shooting (happened close to Littleton, Colorado, there were two shooters, one of the SAWT officers who had been at Columbine was running a private security firm that this school was using). Like Christ, you couldn't get away with this shit if you wrote about it in an airplane novel.

Honestly I think the date was chosen because it was the anniversary of the end of WWII. IIRC the Wikipedia IP address that was making edits alluding to the shooting on that website had also made edits for WWII related articles.

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 1:39 am

Devon Erickson in 2020:

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 9:41 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66944
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 2:23 am

Primate Murder wrote:
Devon Erickson in 2020:

That's what prison does to ya I guess.

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 10:34 am

Primate Murder wrote:
Devon Erickson in 2020:

Damn Devon what the fuck did they do to you in there!

Last edited by TheOne99 on Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name error)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado    Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiple victims in shooting at STEM School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2