Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shootings and their total number of rounds fired

Go down 
+39
Kłléyn: Lord of Utero
Arkan
Kaynhyde
Amokauliflower
Drum$tick
raggedslx
buffalobill91
Helianthus
vril
Engel
ZELLAweistDAY3
Achlys
DevilishManiac
ANOMIC
Timur's Swan Song
Mr Bubbless
CSIAgent
Stinkfist
lognifiiskurk
Koschei
cowardlycorpse
Decemberxp
dyonqqr
fast200
Luci
SugaryDecay
Killisaki
KomaLäufer
noobjeff19
vincent
Primate Murder
Carnifex879
Russianman
6psicótico6orgulhoso6
DanielGardner
aramuhk
TheGoodGuy
Tommy QTR
UncontinuedProcess
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
idk

Contribution Points : 6105
Forum Reputation : 0

Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2023 10:20 am

Arano wrote:
DelusionalEritrean wrote:
Does anyone know how many rounds were used during Kerch Polytechnic? I can’t find it anywhere online, and so can only make an estimation. You could theoretically get the info from CCTV footage, but I haven’t seen that in awhile and it doesn’t have the entire attack anyway. Someone help me gather this information…
I'm watching the footage now and it's really hard to come to an actual estimate. There's no audio so that doesn't help. I counted 11 shots but 3 of those where at fucking inanimate objects like a fire extinguisher and computers and he hardly killed 20 people with 11 shots. (Plus if i remember correctly his nail bomb didnt kill anyone) There's a section about 11 minutes into the CCTV where he's standing on the stairwell and you can only see his boots so he could've been firing at people from up there. Wikipedia says he purchases 150 rounds so I guess that can give us a starting point on how much was used. I counted 19 shots from 2 separate phone videos from survivors at the scene of the shooting but again this doesn't really help.
His bomb killed 10 people

Arkan and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7424
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2023 1:51 pm

idk wrote:
Arano wrote:
Does anyone know how many rounds were used during Kerch Polytechnic? I can’t find it anywhere online, and so can only make an estimation. You could theoretically get the info from CCTV footage, but I haven’t seen that in awhile and it doesn’t have the entire attack anyway. Someone help me gather this information…
I'm watching the footage now and it's really hard to come to an actual estimate. There's no audio so that doesn't help. I counted 11 shots but 3 of those where at fucking inanimate objects like a fire extinguisher and computers and he hardly killed 20 people with 11 shots. (Plus if i remember correctly his nail bomb didnt kill anyone) There's a section about 11 minutes into the CCTV where he's standing on the stairwell and you can only see his boots so he could've been firing at people from up there. Wikipedia says he purchases 150 rounds so I guess that can give us a starting point on how much was used. I counted 19 shots from 2 separate phone videos from survivors at the scene of the shooting but again this doesn't really help.
sorry faggot!

vril and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
idk

Contribution Points : 6105

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2023 2:56 pm

Arano wrote:
idk wrote:
Arano wrote:
sorry faggot!
No problem kys

vril, Arkan and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29708
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2023 3:00 pm

Arano wrote:
idk wrote:
Arano wrote:
sorry faggot!
I will swing my balls across your face like a grandfather clock 🕰💀🙏don’t ever let me catch you commenting again lil bro😭💯🔥

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7424
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2023 3:14 pm

Darkness wrote:
Arano wrote:
idk wrote:
Arano wrote:
sorry faggot!
I will swing my balls across your face like a grandfather clock 🕰💀🙏don’t ever let me catch you commenting again lil bro😭💯🔥
Are you joking? You said your mom got your phone taken away, and I see you commenting this? nah its over with us...💔

Darkness, vril and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29708
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2023 5:02 pm

Arano wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Arano wrote:
idk wrote:
Arano wrote:
sorry faggot!
Are you joking? You said your mom got your phone taken away, and I see you commenting this? nah its over with us...💔
Get in the shower, I'll be there in 30 seconds

vril and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24346
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2023 8:34 pm

Timur "I miss my leg" Bekmansurov fired 37 rounds

Kartoffeln, vril, proshooter, war criminal and SuperspooksteR like this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27612
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2023 10:35 pm

Arano wrote:

There are so many myths in this post I don’t know where to begin
Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader

Contribution Points : 11820

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 7:29 pm

This might be a bit off-topic. They aren't going to stop mass shootings by putting limits on gun magazine capacity. The 2018 Kerch school shooter had a gun that held only 6 shots and he still killed 20 people.

Kartoffeln, ANOMIC and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 11164
Forum Reputation : 746

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 8:52 pm

Stinkfist wrote:
how many shots did William Atchison fire

Yes, someone answer this question.

?

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shootings and their total number of rounds fired
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4