Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shootings and their total number of rounds fired

Go down 
+39
Kłléyn: Lord of Utero
Arkan
Kaynhyde
Amokauliflower
Drum$tick
raggedslx
buffalobill91
Helianthus
vril
Engel
ZELLAweistDAY3
Achlys
DevilishManiac
ANOMIC
Timur's Swan Song
Mr Bubbless
CSIAgent
Stinkfist
lognifiiskurk
Koschei
cowardlycorpse
Decemberxp
dyonqqr
fast200
Luci
SugaryDecay
Killisaki
KomaLäufer
noobjeff19
vincent
Primate Murder
Carnifex879
Russianman
6psicótico6orgulhoso6
DanielGardner
aramuhk
TheGoodGuy
Tommy QTR
UncontinuedProcess
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42318
Forum Reputation : 93

Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 11:29 am

1996 Sabesp shooting: 22 rounds

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 5:18 pm

Starnberg Family Annihilation: 12 To 15 Rounds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:14 pm

2020 Hanau shootings: 52 rounds
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68247
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 10:57 am

2009 Fort Hood shooting: 146 rounds

Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 9:22 pm

2016 Houston shooting: 50 rounds

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64083
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 12:07 am

2018 Tallahassee shooting: 14 rounds

SugaryDecay

Contribution Points : 36783
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 5:35 pm

1930 Kings College Cambridge shooting: 4 rounds

Plaza de Maipú shooting: 10 rounds (including the suicide shot)

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 6:01 pm

x

Last edited by diabolus on Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40028
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 11:01 pm

Forest High School Shooting: 1 round.

Eaton Township Weis Market Shooting: 60-67 rounds

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 2:24 pm

1970 Albany State Labor Department shooting: 6 rounds

His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 7:32 pm

2016 Antigo High School prom shooting: 10 rounds

Carnifex879 and Primate Murder like this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 8:08 am

2003 Rocori High School shooting: 3 rounds

Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 4:15 am

Borderline Bar and Grill shooting: 61 rounds

His on the inside;"
- John Webster
-Dr. Kabapu
-Mannagaer lol

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 11:59 am

Quebec City Mosque Shooting: 48 rounds
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 1:18 pm

Jefferson Gun Outlet shooting: 32 rounds

fast200

Contribution Points : 31841

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 2:16 pm

Jeffrey Weise fired 14 rounds at his grandfather's house and 45 rounds at the Red Lake Senior High School. 59 in total.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 10:20 am

University Of Texas Tower Shooting: 150 rounds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 3:04 pm

(Deleted)

Last edited by 9mmtomyhead on Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 3:20 pm

San Jose shooting: 39 rounds

dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40209
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 4:56 pm

Andrew Jerome Wurst / Parker Middle School dance shooting: Five, twice at a teacher (killed,) twice into a crowd (two wounded,) and once at "one of the toughest boys in the eighth grade" (missed and hit someone's foot.)
Source, absolutely worth a read.

Also, if I recall correctly Saugus was 6, not 7 (three wounded, two killed, one suicide shot.)

Edit: Santino William Legan, perpetrator of the Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting, fired at least 36 according to the official report.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 9:47 pm

Vester Lee Flanagan II: 15 rounds.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 1:59 pm

Jacob Tyler Roberts (Clackamas Town Center shooting): 17 rounds, killing 2 and wounding 1 before committing suicide.
Back to top Go down
Decemberxp

Contribution Points : 26751

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 5:45 am

Patrick Okot Odoch (Bombo shooting; 10 killed, 3 wounded) fired 23 rounds.
Back to top Go down
cowardlycorpse

Contribution Points : 29381

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 10:50 pm

Purdy fired only 104 rounds from his AK-47 and one suicide shot. 124 is the grain of the bullets he used.

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 1:59 pm

Ove Conry Andersson (1961 Kungälv school shooting): 15
Michael O'Hearn (1971 Carlsbad Mid-High School shooting): "about two dozen"
Jiverly Wong (2009 Binghamton shooting): 99 (88 from a 9mm Beretta and 11 from a .45-caliber Beretta.)

Edit:
Alvaro Rafael Castillo: 8 rounds
Ramil Shamsutdinov (2019 Gorny shooting) fired 26 rounds (of 30 in the magazine.)
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 4:00 pm

Unnamed 17-year old North Korean soldier (one of only two known amok attacks in NK): 6 shots
(Source, more info.)

Not quite "rounds," but Elliot Rodger killed his roommates with 134 stab wounds and 46 incision wounds.
(Source, pages 60-61.)

Red Lake / Jeff Weise was already mentioned, but here's a bit more info:
Weise fired a total of 59 shots during the shooting spree; 14 at his grandfather's home and 45 at the school. He fired 37 rounds from his grandfather's Glock handgun, 14 from his Ruger handgun, and eight from the shotgun. (Source.)

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 7:42 am

Clay Duke (2010 Panama City school board shootings): 11 or 12 (3-4 at or behind a table, 1 at the floor, six randomly at a security guard, 1 suicide shot.)
No one was injured, despite Clay being an expert marksman. This suggests he did not intend to kill others.
(Source.)
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 11:06 pm

T. J. Solomon (1999 Heritage High School shooting): 15 (12 shots from a .22-caliber rifle, three from a revolver.)
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 8:13 pm

Brenda Spencer (1979 Cleveland Elementary School shooting, San Diego): 36 rounds (from a Ruger 10/22 semi-automatic .22 caliber rifle.)

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 2:07 pm

Woo Bum-Kon: 176 (and 7 hand grenades.) ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].)

Utøya: "Breivik fired 121 shots with his pistol and 136 with a semi-automatic rifle."
(Source.)

Omar Mateen: 202 rounds
(Source.)

1998 Westside Middle School shooting:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Less than 30 rounds were fired in total.
(Source.)

Tim Kretschmer (2009 Winnenden school shooting): 112 rounds from a Beretta 92FS. (Source.)

Wellington Menezes de Oliveira (2011 Rio de Janeiro school shooting): Over 60 (Source.)

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 1:04 pm

Jon Romano (2004 Columbia High School shooting):
25 rounds in total (10 in each pocket, 5 in shotgun)
3 rounds fired (one missed Jeff Kinary, one missed Casey Steponik, one wounded Mike Bennett, in that order.)

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 4:05 am

x

Last edited by diabolus on Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 3:44 pm

Someone posted somewhat vague information on the 2007 Trolley Square shooting (Sulejman Talović,) but here's a more comprehensive breakdown of the gun-related activity that day from the official report.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TLDR: Trolley Square shooting, 29 rounds.

Engel and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2021 6:11 pm

Charles Andrew Williams (2001 Santana High School shooting): Over 30 rounds from a Arminius HW-7 .22-caliber revolver.
Hideaki Nozu: At least five bolts / arrows from a crossbow.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 11:36 am

Michael Brandon Hill (2013 Ronald E. McNair Discovery Learning Academy shooting): 6 rounds from an AK-47.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 1:07 pm

Giuseppe Marco Fieschi (1835 shooting / attempted assassination): One shot (I think) from the "infernal machine," around 400 actual projectiles. (The term "supergun" is accurate - not even all the barrels fired.)
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30709
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 9:51 am

Stephen Kazmierczak (Northern Illinois university shooting 2008) - 54 rounds

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 8:38 pm

During his confession, Jesse Osborne estimated he fired 4 rounds at the school, although more were likely fired into the air beforehand and he used 3 to kill his dad at home. He had 17 rounds loaded total, which is probably why his pistol kept on jamming (it normally took 5 or 6.)
Richard Farley: 98 rounds.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 2:28 pm

Seth Trickey (1999 Fort Gibson Middle School shooting): 15 rounds from a 9 mm semiautomatic handgun
Steven Williams and James Tate (2003 John McDonogh High School shooting): 18 rounds
James “Austin” Hancock (2016 Madison High School shooting): 2 rounds from a .380 caliber handgun
Unnamed 14 year old male student (2018 Highland High School shooting): 10 rounds
Jillian Robbins (1996 State College shooting): Five rounds from a hunting rifle
Latina Williams (2008 Louisiana Technical College shooting): Seven rounds from a .357 revolver, one of which was a suicide shot
John S. Zawahri's final stand, during which he missed everyone, involved 70 rounds. I'm unsure how many the shooting as a whole used.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 12:01 am

Thomas Sguires (1874 Agency shooting): 3 shots
Unnamed man (1910 New York City shooting): Five rounds from an automatic pistol
Alexander Potter (1920 Summerville shooting): Six shots
John Daniel Christian (1978 Murchison Junior High School shooting): 3 shots
16 year old student (1991 Milby High School shooting): Four shots
Leonard McDowell (1993 Wauwatosa West High School shooting): 3 rounds from a .44-cal. Taurus revolver
Gregory Heath Tidwell (1996 University of Texas at San Antonio shooting): Five rounds, one of which was a suicide shot
Shawn Cooper (1999 Notus Jr. Sr. High School shooting): 2 rounds froma 12 gauge shotgun
Vincent Wayne Leodoro (2006 Roseburg High School shooting): Four rounds from a 10mm semi-automatic pistol
Alvaro Rafael Castillo (2006 Orange High School shooting): 8 rounds, not including shooting his dad at home
David Turner (2007 Herbert Henry Dow High School shooting): 5 rounds, one of which was a suicide shot
Akash Vadav and Vikas Yadav (2007 Euro International School shooting): Five shots
Keith Elliott (2010 Woodrow Wilson High School shooting): Three rounds
Unclear (2013 Cesar Chavez High School shooting): Approximately 15 shots
Unknown (2014 Charles F. Brush High School shooting): Five rounds
16 year old student (2015 North Thurston High School shooting): Two rounds from a .357 magnum pistol
Ove Conry Andersson (1961 Kungälv school shooting): 15 bullets from a pistol
Unnamed man (2009 Tromsø kindergarten shooting): 3 rounds (one of which was a suicide shot)

Last edited by dyonqqr on Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 8:42 am

Crawley College Shooting - 2-6 shots

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:26 pm

Michael Kenneth McLendon (2009 Geneva County shootings): Over 200 rounds

Primate Murder and incelgnorance dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 5:44 am

1990 Perimeter Mall shooting: 6 rounds

His on the inside;"
- John Webster
-Dr. Kabapu
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
Stinkfist

Stinkfist

Contribution Points : 27243

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2021 4:03 am

how many shots did William Atchison fire

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 10:17 am

Deleted
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 7:34 pm

Michael Slobodian (Brampton Centennial School Shooting) - 15

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26858
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2022 11:53 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Michael Slobodian (Brampton Centennial School Shooting) - 15
did the bullet go through someone? 16 people were shot including himself.

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2022 11:56 pm

(2017 Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting)- 14-16 shots fired, used two magazines but on CCTV can be seen firing 3 rounds into a victim.

Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39171
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2022 12:46 am

Zug massacre: 91 rounds.

CSIAgent and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2022 1:20 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
Zug massacre: 91 rounds.
Did his bomb kill anyone?

PostSubject: Re: Shootings and their total number of rounds fired    Shootings and their total number of rounds fired  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shootings and their total number of rounds fired
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next