Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured Empty
PostSubject: Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured   Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 3:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SAN ANTONIO (WOAI/KABB) — Police said three people were shot after a fight broke out while people waited to place their orders at a taco truck in front of a bar near downtown on Monday morning.

Investigators said shots rang out in front of the Pegasus Bar on North Main Avenue at about 1 a.m.

Witnesses told officers they were in line outside the taco truck when one man became angry at another man who could not make up his mind about what to order. The men began pushing and shoving each other.

Security guards at Pegasus broke up the fight and separated the men. One of the men walked off, but returned with a gun and fired three shots into the air.

A manager at Pegasus worked to get bystanders inside the club and out of harm's way. The manager says the man with the gun then got into a car, drove around the block and then returned where he opened fire a second time, injuring three people.

The victims were taken to San Antonio Military Medical Center (SAMMC), but their injuries were not considered life-threatening.

Police are still looking for the shooter as they continue to investigate.

Good fucking grief! Rolling Eyes  Getting into an altercation over tacos? Shooting someone over an altercation involving fucking tacos? Apparently these people were never taught to wait their damn turn.  Haha
Back to top Go down

Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured   Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 3:32 pm

Also on another note now I'm wanting tacos. Roll
Back to top Go down
haydenschool

Contribution Points : 64923
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured   Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 12:40 am

White People
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured   Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 12:56 pm

haydenschool wrote:
White People

gr8 b8 m8

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86378
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured   Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 1:26 pm

haydenschool wrote:
White People
This is probably bait, but it's ironic how your signature is talking about hating stupid people yet you say very stupid things.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 71241
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured   Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 5:14 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
haydenschool wrote:
White People
This is probably bait, but it's ironic how your signature is talking about hating stupid people yet you say very stupid things.
Your current Avatar is without a doubt the coolest picture of a "mass shooter" ever. If I remember correctly it was the would be school shooter who bought a Glock 19 and 3 33 round magazines of the deep web but got caught before he could act out the alleged plan.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured   Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 6:38 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
haydenschool wrote:
White People
Your current Avatar is without a doubt the coolest picture of a "mass shooter" ever. If I remember correctly it was the would be school shooter who bought a Glock 19 and 3 33 round magazines of the deep web but got caught before he could act out the alleged plan.
Yeah it is, his name is Liam Lyburd.

Most of the pictures online of him posing with his gun are low quality, the one in my profile picture was on his facebook.
Back to top Go down
haydenschool

PostSubject: Re: Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured   Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 7:10 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
haydenschool wrote:
White People

About time someone commented on that! afro
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured   Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 7:44 pm

haydenschool wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
haydenschool wrote:
White People

About time someone commented on that!  afro
Knew it was bait.
Back to top Go down
haydenschool

PostSubject: Re: Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured   Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 7:56 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
haydenschool wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
haydenschool wrote:
White People

About time someone commented on that!  afro
Knew it was bait.

I really don't think signatures are supposed to represent the type of post you're going to have. I was expecting something else, and yet get a comment on the signature and the context of my post.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured   Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upset taco truck customer in San Antonio opens fire on crowd, three injured
Page 1 of 1