Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Graphic details

Go down 
+2
UncontinuedProcess
Kerea2244
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123625
Forum Reputation : 40

Graphic details Empty
PostSubject: Graphic details   Graphic details Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 6:28 pm

Are there any graphic (or atleast grisly) details from inside the school (like from in the classrooms or hallways)?
Back to top Go down

Graphic details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic details   Graphic details Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Yeah here's a few things I've read over the years that have stood out as graphic.

-One of the shots that hit Noah Ponzer tore off his upper lip a part of his lower face, according to his autopsy

-One of the officers who was first on scene, found that in classroom 8 (where everyone but one person died) around 15 bodies were piled a couple feet high in the classrooms bathroom (a very small room) since Lanza opened fire on them while the teachers were trying to crowd them in there

-I heard in an interview/article that a lot of the kids had their fingers/hands blown off since they were pretty small and the caliber Lanza was using is fairly powerful (5.56)

- Every victim other than one (Jesse Lewis) were shot multiple times ranging from 2-13 gunshot wounds

-One of the students in an adjacent classroom reported hearing several kids "crying and saying they wanted their moms/dads and that they didn't wanna be there" before they're pleas were replaced with screams and gunshots

-The sole survivor of room 8 lived only because she was at the bottom of the pile of dead students in the bathroom, she later told her parents that "she was ok but all of her friends were killed by a very angry man"

-Many of the kids showed injuries from being trampled as there was a mad scramble by the teachers to herd them into the bathroom when Lanza entered the room

-Jesse Lewis, who was in classroom 10, yelled for his classmates to run when Lanza's gun jammed or he was reloading. A few managed to escape but many still stayed including Jesse who was directly in front of Lanza. Lanza reloaded or cleared the jam then wordlessly shot Jesse from close range once between the eyes (would've been very gory based on ISIS videos of scene of adults taking 5.56 headshots let alone a 5 or 6 year old).

-A large majority of the first responders to the scene now suffer from PTSD due to how horrific the scene was, including many people who had been veterans in their profession

That's about all I know though since a lot of the more graphic stuff for this event has never been released or likely every will
Back to top Go down

Graphic details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic details   Graphic details Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 12:19 pm

I also heard one victim had their lower jaw blown off.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67032
Forum Reputation : 430

Graphic details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic details   Graphic details Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 12:36 pm

I would recommend watching this video, it really gives a hindsight how brutal Lanza's killing spree really was. I heard people comparing the scene in room 8 to a war crime atrocity and from what we heard about the scene, they probably not wrong.

Back to top Go down
Emanation of Darkness
Banned

Contribution Points : 52784
Forum Reputation : 50

Graphic details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic details   Graphic details Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 12:49 pm

"I like hurting people... especially children..."

I wish I've read the excerpts from The Big Book of Granny earlier. I think Adam Lanza was just pure evil that needs no explanation. One of these shooters that were just evil monsters.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Graphic details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic details   Graphic details Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 4:20 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
I would recommend watching this video, it really gives a hindsight how brutal Lanza's killing spree really was. I heard people comparing the scene in room 8 to a war crime atrocity and from what we heard about the scene, they probably not wrong.

Thank you so much!!! do you know any of the timestamps he talks about room 8 or the other rooms??
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

Graphic details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic details   Graphic details Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 6:08 pm

Emanation of Darkness wrote:
I think Adam Lanza was just pure evil that needs no explanation. One of these shooters that were just evil monsters.

I feel it'd be too simple and easy to write Lanza off as some sort of monster. His actions were certainly evil, yes, but there was a motive behind it that's more complex than mere evil for its own sake.

UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67032
Forum Reputation : 430

Graphic details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic details   Graphic details Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 7:47 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
UncontinuedProcess wrote:

Thank you so much!!! do you know any of the timestamps he talks about room 8 or the other rooms??

He starts talking about the main attack at the 50:00 mark I think but I would recommend watching the whole thing if you can, it's really insightful.
Back to top Go down
Emanation of Darkness
Banned

Contribution Points : 52784
Forum Reputation : 50

Graphic details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic details   Graphic details Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 10:57 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
I think Adam Lanza was just pure evil that needs no explanation. One of these shooters that were just evil monsters.

I feel it'd be too simple and easy to write Lanza off as some sort of monster. His actions were certainly evil, yes, but there was a motive behind it that's more complex than mere evil for its own sake.
Not if the main motive was fulfilling a sadistic fantasy or the lulz as the last thing to do on Earth. The Big Book of Granny strongly suggests that it was the case.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

Graphic details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic details   Graphic details Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 11:51 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

Not if the main motive was fulfilling a sadistic fantasy or the lulz as the last thing to do on Earth. The Big Book of Granny strongly suggests that it was the case.

I personally don't feel that Lanza's violent fantasies created when he was just a child indicate that he was a plain sadist. We have to remember, this is a fictional story he wrote, and from what I understand it was far from the only one, the rest of which were varied in content. I think it indicates an unhealthy attraction towards violence for sure, but I don't think there's enough evidence IMO that Lanza just wanted to act on his animal instincts.

School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66369
Forum Reputation : 248

Graphic details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic details   Graphic details Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 8:33 pm

I noticed in some of the non-redacted crime scene photos released by police that there is a little bit of blood on the floor. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post them here though.

Graphic details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic details   Graphic details Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 9:43 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
I noticed in some of the non-redacted crime scene photos released by police that there is a little bit of blood on the floor. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post them here though.

Iirc I think its ok as long as your not showing any actual dead bodies in it, I've seen tons of pictures posted here of bloody weapons/clothing and they was no problem with it.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66369
Forum Reputation : 248

Graphic details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic details   Graphic details Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 10:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Graphic details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic details   Graphic details Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 6:46 am

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
School Massacre Archives wrote:

Iirc I think its ok as long as your not showing any actual dead bodies in it, I've seen tons of pictures posted here of bloody weapons/clothing and they was no problem with it.
Wait could you maybe post the pics if you can??
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61851
Forum Reputation : 0

Graphic details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic details   Graphic details Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 9:46 am

Here is one which I noticed myself. It shows the carpet stained with what is most likely blood, and there is an expanded bullet beside:

Spoiler:

Look at the top right of the image and compare it to the rest. I believe this is blood, but I could be mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graphic details Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic details   Graphic details Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphic details
Page 1 of 1