Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 dead in North Las Vegas shooting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66519
Forum Reputation : 248

3 dead in North Las Vegas shooting  Empty
PostSubject: 3 dead in North Las Vegas shooting    3 dead in North Las Vegas shooting  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 7:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"North Las Vegas police said they were investigating a shooting on Sunday night that took the lives of three people and sent another person to the hospital.

According to Officer Aaron Patty of the North Las Vegas Police Department, officers responded to a shopping center on the southwest corner of West Lake Mead Boulevard and Simmons Street, where a shooting had occurred.

Three people -- two women and a man -- were found "down," Patty said, and later were pronounced deceased. A fourth person, a man, was found injured and was taken into surgery at UMC Trauma. His condition was not known.

Patty said they believe there is at least one shooter, who had not been identified and was still outstanding at the time of the media briefing at 10:30 p.m.

The crime scene is on the border of Las Vegas Metropolitan Police's jurisdiction, and Patty said their officers were assisting in the investigation.

Patty said detectives do not believe the shooting to be random at this time, yet have not established a motive.

The crime scene was very fluid, with dozens of patrol units on scene Sunday night. Detectives and CSI were expected to be on scene for several hours.

The identities of the deceased will be released by the Clark County Coroner's Office after next of kin has been notified.

Anyone with information was encouraged to contact the North Las Vegas Police Department."

I don't think they caught the guy who did this yet...

Contribution Points : 92067
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: 3 dead in North Las Vegas shooting    3 dead in North Las Vegas shooting  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 7:14 am

I wonder if the guy who did this is going to carry on killing?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 dead in North Las Vegas shooting    3 dead in North Las Vegas shooting  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Sam Hyde returns to Las Vegas......
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 3 dead in North Las Vegas shooting    3 dead in North Las Vegas shooting  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 5:32 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I wonder if the guy who did this is going to carry on killing?

The police seem to think these were targeted killings rather than a random attack, so if that proves true I don't expect a follow-up shooting.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 dead in North Las Vegas shooting    3 dead in North Las Vegas shooting  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 dead in North Las Vegas shooting
Page 1 of 1