Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help with Script

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NickValentine

Contribution Points : 53128
Forum Reputation : 0

Help with Script Empty
PostSubject: Help with Script   Help with Script Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 10:27 pm

After I've gotten such positive feedback from this forum in regards to my script. I figured i'd open a forum to see if i could get any help with fact checking as well as help with characters and scenes.

Right now i need some help in particular with the scene depicting the tampon incident in the commons. This is shown to be one of the key driving points for Eric & Dylan. How do you think it went down.

As of now i have Eric sitting alone at a table waiting for Dylan and Nate when he's surrounded by a group of jocks who start teasing him about his chest deformity, eric snaps and tells them to back off only to be knocked to the ground. Dylan having just come down the stairs to the commons and rushes over to help. Pushing one of the jocks away, I have this planned as a way to show Dylans underlying anger. I also want to depict Eric as far from the cullen perspective as possible, with this scene showing one of the reasons Eric may have been so loyal in a way to Dylan.

If you could give me your thoughts id be appreciativr.

* I will be updating this with further questions i have as i wrap up the last 10-20 scenes
Back to top Go down

Help with Script
Page 1 of 1