Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting

Go down 
+11
Kaynhyde
AlteRoad
W.A.R.
Unknown
mrhyde
Adam Lanza
Undyne
Tommy QTR
QuestionMark
School Massacre Archives
STK
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting   8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 12:43 pm

He has pleaded not guilty even though he has no chance of getting away with it, he would probably get the death penalty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120703
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting   8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 3:56 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
He has pleaded not guilty even though he has no chance of getting away with it, he would probably get the death penalty.

He might be using it as a bargaining tool like Nikolas Cruz, or he's using it to allow the court as a platform to express his viewpoints like Breivik.

CUECUMBER likes this post

Back to top Go down
AlteRoad

AlteRoad

Contribution Points : 65200
Forum Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting   8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 10:10 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

He might be using it as a bargaining tool like Nikolas Cruz, or he's using it to allow the court as a platform to express his viewpoints like Breivik.
I earnestly hope the latter's true. If he calls Trump a globalist cuck in court, I might just have to write him a letter.
Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

Contribution Points : 9138
Forum Reputation : 110

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting   8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 5:32 pm

Robert Bower has been sentenced to death.

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22899
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting   8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 8:47 pm

I don’t see what he did wrong

proshooter, xDarkRazoR and Vlixu23 like this post

tellecat, Arkan and CUECUMBER dislike this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37012
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting   8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2023 6:14 am

CUECUMBER wrote:

No

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hopelessness likes this post

CUECUMBER dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting   8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2023 12:01 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:

That is a dangerous red flag.......

Darkness, Drum$tick, Kaynhyde, proshooter, xDarkRazoR, Hopelessness, Vlixu23 and name dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting   8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2023 12:03 pm

CUECUMBER wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:

That is a dangerous red flag.......
Well i don't get it either.
Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17377
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting   8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2023 12:24 pm

Saint Bowers cheers queen

Drum$tick, Kaynhyde, Hopelessness, Vlixu23 and name like this post

Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting   8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2023 3:10 pm

proshooter wrote:

The FBI could be watching you right now.....
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37012
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting   8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2023 3:34 pm

CUECUMBER wrote:
proshooter wrote:

The FBI could be watching you right now.....

Fuck FBI

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

QuestionMark, Kaynhyde, proshooter, Hopelessness and name like this post

Back to top Go down
Viotileaquaavianz

Contribution Points : 7801
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting   8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 9:29 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:

Exactly. You would think not only is there only 1 Talmud in every single Synagogue across the United States but You would also think the Victims to have some capacity and ability of Self Awareness just a shread of a Conscience to see that there Complaining and Bitching about their Holocaust is 77+ Years over with while they are regularly committing one for a spiteful Reason by killing countless Chickens Roosters Hens among other Fowl during Kapparrot and they seriously think their will not be any Retaliation or Backlash of any kind..what is wrong with such a "chosen" people???
Back to top Go down
Viotileaquaavianz

Contribution Points : 7801
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting   8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 9:32 pm

Viotileaquaavianz wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:

Exactly. You would think not only is there only 1 Talmud in every single Synagogue across the United States but You would also think the Victims to have some capacity and ability of Self Awareness just a shread of a Conscience to see that there Complaining and Bitching about their Holocaust is 77+ Years over with while they are regularly committing one for a spiteful Reason that is naturally selfish all for the sake of passing on their own Sins and Bad Luck / R.N.G by killing countless Chickens Roosters Hens among other Fowl  during Kapparrot and they seriously think their will not be any Retaliation or Backlash of any kind..what is wrong with such a "chosen" people???
Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting   8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 2:45 am

Tree of Death Sinagog
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120703
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting   8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 11:44 am

CUECUMBER wrote:

Well since this is the first time I've heard about it I decided to dig up some information about the trial.

Quote :
Bowers’ lawyers are trying to show that his ability to form intent to kill was impaired by mental illness. The defense presented evidence that he had attempted suicide multiple times since adolescence, threw flammable liquid on his mother and tried to ignite it when he was 13, and was involuntarily committed for psychiatric treatment at least three times, most recently in 2004.

Bowers had a “flat, rigid affect” when he was examined by Nadkarni, the neurologist told jurors. He also had a delusion that ink was leaching from his prison uniform into his body and making his prison wristband change color, Nadkarni said.

Quote :
The man who gunned down 11 people at a Pittsburgh synagogue thought he deserved medals and a parade for perpetrating the nation’s deadliest antisemitic attack, a psychologist testified Thursday, calling the killer “blatantly psychotic.”

Testifying for the defense, Dr. Richard Rogers, a University of North Texas forensic psychologist, said Robert Bowers was pleased with the 2018 rampage at Tree of Life synagogue but expressed regret that he didn’t kill more people.

“He was proud of it,” said Rogers, who evaluated Bowers for nearly 20 hours over four days last year and took the stand Thursday in the penalty phase of Bowers’ trial.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting   8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8 dead, several others wounded in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2