Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany

Go down 
+16
Onyx
InsaneIntruder
plsleave
Paneye
James411
KMFDM
vincent
QuestionMark
TheGoodGuy
Introvert
Carnifex879
Degenenerateloser69
Primate Murder
STK
Tommy QTR
School Massacre Archives
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66694
Forum Reputation : 248

2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Empty
PostSubject: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 9:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"At least two people have been killed in shootings at multiple locations in Germany, including near a synagogue in the city of Halle.

Local police have arrested one person but told people to "remain vigilant" on Wednesday afternoon.

Investigators previously said the perpetrators fled in a vehicle, and a manhunt was underway.

"According to initial information, two people have been killed in Halle," a spokesperson said.

"Several shots were fired. The alleged perpetrators are fleeing in a vehicle. We are asking the public to stay in their homes."

Halle police later said they were investigating "further information from the public" and urged people to stay calm.

One victim's body was in the street outside the synagogue, while another victim was said to have been shot at a nearby Turkish kebab shop.

A separate shooting was reported in the town of Landsberg, around a 20 minute drive from Halle.

Sources told Bild a taxi driver was injured after an attempted hijacking targeting his car.

Police have not confirmed whether the incidents are linked.

The Halle incident started at around noon local time (11am BST) on Humboldtstrasse, which houses a synagogue and Jewish cemetery.

Police did not immediately confirm local reports that a man had attempted to break through the door of the synagogue and then shot a passerby.

Some reports said the victim was a woman using a nearby tram stop.

An eyewitness told reporters at the scene that he heard an explosion at the Jewish cemetery, and that he saw the attacker use both a shotgun and machine gun.

He described the gunman being "dressed like a police officer" with protective clothing and a helmet, and said he fled in a Volkswagen Golf.

The Bild newspaper reported that the attacker used a submachine gun in the assault, and threw a hand grenade into the cemetery.

A spokesperson for the local Jewish community told Der Spiegel  that up to 80 worshippers were inside the synagogue at the time, but security measures at the synagogue's entrance "withstood the attack".

Local reports said one of the victims was killed outside a kebab shop around 600m away, where witnesses told Focus the assailant was wearing a helmet mounted with a camera, and wearing combat fatigues.

The attack came during Yom Kippur, a Jewish religious festival that sees observers fast and pray at synagogues to atone for sins.

Halle's main railway station was shut as the operation continued.

A secondary school in Markranstädt, around 20 miles from Halle, was put on lockdown but police said the measure was a precaution.

The attack came two days after a hijacked lorry was rammed into cars in Limburg, near Frankfurt.

A 32-year-old Syrian man is accused of deliberately ploughing the vehicle into victims, who suffered minor injuries, and police are investigating whether the crash could be an act of Islamist terrorism.

German authorities have also been attempting to combat a resurgence of right-wing extremism in the country, which has seen synagogues firebombed and vandalised in recent years.

Germany's deadliest terror attack was at a Christmas market in Berlin in 2016, when a Tunisian migrant drove a stolen lorry into crowds and killed 12 people."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Contribution Points : 92242
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 9:38 am

Reports are now saying multiple people have died. Is that the gunman? Looks like a Christchurch copycat.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 9:56 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Reports are now saying multiple people have died. Is that the gunman? Looks like a Christchurch copycat.

Yes, that is the gunman. This could very well be a copycat attack. And I could be wrong, but isn't that some type of camera strapped onto his helmet?

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 10:01 am

Another photo of the gunman:

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 10:03 am

School Massacre Archives wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Yes, that is the gunman. This could very well be a copycat attack. And I could be wrong, but isn't that some type of camera strapped onto his helmet?
I think it is yeah, I wonder if there's a livestream of this shooting somewhere. Also what gun is that? Looks a sten but I'm not sure.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 10:09 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I think it is yeah, I wonder if there's a livestream of this shooting somewhere. Also what gun is that? Looks a sten but I'm not sure.

I think it's a Double Barrel Shotgun. I also heard that he used a M1 Carbine. Kinda shitty weaponry, but you gotta remember that Germany has some strict gun laws.

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 11:13 am

Alleged photo of one of the weapons used in the shooting:

STK

Contribution Points : 73269
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 11:48 am

Alleged photo of one of the weapons used in the shooting:
It looks like he used a PA Lutty. They're DIY submachine guns designed to be built with hardware store parts.
The large clouds of smoke when he was firing at police suggest that he might have made his own ammo, using black powder or something similar instead of smokeless powder.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 11:55 am

Spoiler:
Looks like you were right Tommy, on both counts.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 12:10 pm

STK wrote:
Spoiler:

I can't see the pic
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 12:12 pm

anonman wrote:
STK wrote:
Spoiler:

I can't see the pic
Works fine for me. You're clicking on the word "spoiler" right?

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 12:13 pm

STK wrote:
Spoiler:
Huh, twitch, never would have thought of that.

And let's be honest, are we really surprised here? Like the far-right have gone insane with the amount of terrorist attacks they've committed this year. Not like anyone will care, less than 5 people have died so it'll be forgotten pretty easily, even people will accept the real problems and will probably blame immigrants or the "SJWs" or some other stupid shit.

Though I do wonder if this guy has a manifesto somewhere?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 12:13 pm

STK wrote:
anonman wrote:
STK wrote:
Spoiler:

I can't see the pic
Works fine for me. You're clicking on the word "spoiler" right?
Yes the picture won't load. Kiwifarms in general doesn't work.

Update: my ISP blocks kiwifarms
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 12:57 pm

I have the livestream, but I won't be sharing it here. If anyone wants it, PM me.

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 1:15 pm

I have the livestream, but I won't be sharing it here. If anyone wants it, PM me.
I have it too.

His guns fail a lot. They are all homemade it seems
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64383
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 3:12 pm

I watched a random clip from his livestream. I think he listened to this banger track while in his car.

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 3:40 pm

The first Christchurch copycat... I knew it would happen soon enough. What's the death toll currently? Has it risen any?
Back to top Go down
Degenenerateloser69

Degenenerateloser69

Contribution Points : 43193
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 3:43 pm

I can’t PM for whatever reason, can you PM me the link instead?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 3:56 pm

He was a full on neo-Nazi:

Both of his weapons:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 3:59 pm

hvernon wrote:
The first Christchurch copycat... I knew it would happen soon enough. What's the death toll currently? Has it risen any?

Nope. Still at two. That's what happens when you have shitty homemade weapons.

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 4:16 pm

Suspect is 27 year old Stephan Balliet:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 4:20 pm

Does anyone know Stephan Balliet's "secret weapon"?

Edit: Here is the only hint: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edit 2: Balliet's secret weapon is most likely his car.

Last edited by AmericaMan on Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68547
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 4:25 pm

I’m not surprised another shooter successfully livestreamed their attack. I get the feeling that a student at a school somewhere will get inspired by that idea and livestream a school shooting in the future. This might become a trend among shooters.

STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 5:20 pm

hvernon wrote:
The first Christchurch copycat... I knew it would happen soon enough.
Actually, this is the fourth christchurch copycat.
There was the California synagogue shooting, the El Paso Walmart attack, an attempted mosque shooting in Norway, and now this.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 5:23 pm

PM me it
Back to top Go down
Introvert

Introvert

Contribution Points : 63913

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 5:35 pm

Can you send me a PM with the footage too? thanks
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68547
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 5:40 pm

hvernon wrote:

This moron was very unprepared. After seeing his lifestream, it was clear he had a very difficult time loading his weapons and he didn't check before the attack to see if the synagogue was open. Not saying that's a bad thing, less people were killed thankfully, but most of these Christchurch copycats are really incompetent.

School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 5:45 pm

AmericaMan wrote:

Edit: Here is the only hint: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If his secret weapon was his car, then he sure as hell didn't use it for shit.

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 7:16 pm

AmericaMan wrote:

Where is this from? Is it from his mannifesto?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 7:18 pm

Deleted

Last edited by diabolus on Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70991
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 7:38 pm

anonman wrote:
I have it too.

His guns fail a lot. They are all homemade it seems
Hey can you PM me the video too? It´s on Documenting Reality but only in 5 individual parts.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 7:44 pm

Could you PM me, too? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120678
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 10:01 pm

AmericaMan wrote:
I watched a random clip from his livestream. I think he listened to this banger track while in his car.

Weeaboo control now.

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 11:06 pm

anonman wrote:
AmericaMan wrote:

Where is this from? Is it from his mannifesto?

It is from his manifesto. I can't share it though since it has some bomb and gun building instructions, but I recommend you check page 10 of the Kiwifarms thread about the shooting. Don't know if I can PM it to you.

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 12:35 am

I'd like a PM as well, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 12:37 am

His shooting reminds me of the Cuck movie shooting scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 3:22 am

Just watched the full stream, and jesus fucking christ. This guy makes Randy Stair look like Simo Hayha.
Back to top Go down
vincent

Contribution Points : 45147

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 5:08 pm

anyone know what the german lady said before she got shot?
Back to top Go down
KMFDM

Contribution Points : 49018
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 5:18 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
Just watched the full stream, and jesus fucking christ. This guy makes Randy Stair look like Simo Hayha.

I know, right? I watched the stream today. As tragic as these types of events are, I couldn't help but laugh when he failed to break the door and just shot that one man like four times in the kebab place. I think he was trying to mimick Brenton Tarrant by filming himself while attacking (or attempting to attack) a place of worship but he made himself look like a complete fool. His gun barely worked.

"The solution is Walther." -Matti Juhani Saari
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 9:28 pm

vincent wrote:
anyone know what the german lady said before she got shot?
I think I read she said something like "Do you have to do that when I'm walking by" thinking his "bomb" was a firecracker.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 10:48 pm

After reading the lyrics of Mousou♡Express, I realized how fitting the song was during the stream. Stephan literally set himself up for failure when he played the song.

Examples:
Excuses and reasons
I can't be bothered
It's because it's fate
there is nothing to do about it

Nothing goes the way I want
I don't need anything from the world
There's only one thing I want from the stars and that is:
Everything Everything Everything Everything

There are some lyrics that literally talked about nothing going the way Nadeko wants, how there is nothing to do about fate, and how she wants everything.

Stephan Balliet wanted a successful synagogue shooting, but he got blocked by a door.

Contribution Points : 85314
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 5:03 pm

Can anyone pm the live stream plzzzzzz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 10:30 pm

I laughed more than what I should’ve, watching this guy having a fight with an almighty wooden door…
Was the 2nd victim (the guy on the kebab) shot before he hides behind the fridge? Or was he just too scared to move?
Back to top Go down
Paneye

Contribution Points : 51665

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 8:53 pm

Fun fact - Dylan Klebold and Nick Cruz were Jewish.
Back to top Go down
KMFDM

Contribution Points : 49018
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 5:15 am

Paneye wrote:
Fun fact - Dylan Klebold and Nick Cruz were Jewish.

No. Dylan was a Lutheran, just like his parents. His maternal grandfather (mother's father) was Jewish.

"The solution is Walther." -Matti Juhani Saari
Back to top Go down
plsleave

plsleave

Contribution Points : 42088

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 9:49 am

Alex213 wrote:
I laughed more than what I should’ve, watching this guy having a fight with an almighty wooden door…
Was the 2nd victim (the guy on the kebab) shot before he hides behind the fridge? Or was he just too scared to move?
I don't think he was shot before, just rendered immovable by fear. Understandable if you ask me, considering he was in a country where most people never see weapons, let alone look down a barrel of one, I wouldn't know what I'd do either.
Will watch the stream again later and let you know if I missed him being shot before "hiding"
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86128
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 8:18 am

hvernon wrote:

The Luty probably would've worked alright if he wasn't such an autist. The instructions are literally designed for people who have no gunsmithing/machining experience. Literally his shotgun was the only thing he did right, and all it is is just 2 pipes that you bash together to fire.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86128
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 8:20 am

Primate Murder wrote:
His shooting reminds me of the Cuck movie shooting scene.
Who's the cuck now?
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49302
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2019 6:41 am

QuestionMark wrote:
AmericaMan wrote:

Weeaboo control now.

Oh no, our precious subculture has been tainted again No
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70991
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 8:21 pm

anonman wrote:
Stephan interests me tbh. He doesn't have the narcissism the other christchurch copycats have, he used homemade guns, he used bombs, he reminds me a bit of Dylan Klebold. Also he was a Neet and he called himself a loser. It's like what you'd expect from a rampage killer who just shoots random people.
Yes it is you can view the link here there you can download his manifesto.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany   2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 dead in a shooting near a synagogue at Halle, Germany
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next