Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself

Go down 
+4
gayforadaml
HiddenSmiggle
Screamingophelia
Adam Lanza
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Lanza
Banned

Contribution Points : 51044
Forum Reputation : 0

Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Empty
PostSubject: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 1:24 pm

1 we both like computer games.
2 we both had trouble in school.
3 we both became home schooled.
4 we both got interested in mass murder and mass shootings.
5 we both have OCD, but not as bad as Lanza.
6 we both only lived with our mother during our teen years.
7 we both used this website.
8 we both have an older brother.
9 we both hate getting out of our house.
10 we both like to be isolated and hide ourselves away from other human beings.

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 1:26 pm

Well lets all hope that is where the similarities END! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Adam Lanza
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 1:34 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I am only 16, he died at 20 from suicide, mabye i will die at age 20 from suicide too....

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 1:43 pm

Adam Lanza wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I am only 16, he died at 20 from suicide, mabye i will die at age 20 from suicide too....

May I suggest that you seek help and try to not die by age 20? Also just want to add IF you ever need to talk my inbox is ALWAYS open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 1:56 pm

Adam Lanza wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Stop saying nonsense. Adam Lanza was a coward and his whole life was based on failures, especially in the end. It's alright to feel some empathy for shooters, we all do, but you should not identify too much to those losers, especially such a coward one. They had issues and even if you have the same issues use them as an example for what NOT to do. They did not manage to deal with those issues, they failed. Be stronger, more intelligent, more brave and do your best to live a happy and long life. You will live many experiences that Adam Lanza will never have the chance to live. You will live at 21, at 22, at 40, 60, 70... and Adam Lanza did not even manage to live more than 20 years and was not even brave enough to die on its own. He was a pathetic man with a pathetic death.

I didn't know if replying to your topic was a good idea, and I still don't know, because it seems to me that you want to show off and do that for attention. But anyway no matter what your attentions are my thoughts above do not change.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 2:04 pm

Don’t be afraid to reach out to anyone either. You’re 16 and I know you hear it all the time but you are very young. And your brain is not even going to be fully developed until you’re 25. Take it from someone who knows I was 17 when Columbine happened and I had a lot of similarities to Dylan. We were raised very similarly we had a lot of the very same thoughts about feeling way too different, feeling like our mi day worked too differently from others. I had had a lot of health issues like Eric did growing up. but I didn’t do what they did and never would hurt anybody, I just hurt myself. So you can have empathy but learn from them. Take that compassion you have for him and give that compassion back to yourself.

It is a scary thing to see yourself in someone that did something bad so talking to somebody might help because you can kind of see why you have that empathy and why you’re seeing yourself in them. And then do something really good and positive with that information. Go to school so you can help kids like him. I don’t know just saying...

HiddenSmiggle

Contribution Points : 50473
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 3:06 pm

Lanza wasn't something to aspire to be in the social world, but in the sport of spree shooting, he was a professional for sure, he scored very high for the amount of time he committed his act in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 3:58 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Adam Lanza wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

May I suggest that you seek help and try to not die by age 20? Also just want to add IF you ever need to talk my inbox is ALWAYS open.

I committed the CMR rampage a few weeks before turning 20, and i was expecting to be beaten to death by an angry mob. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 4:26 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
I committed the CMR rampage a few weeks before turning 20, and i was expecting to be beaten to death by an angry mob. Very Happy

Well I'm glad that you wasn't! Smile Sadly you didn't learn anything and have continued your wicked ways! So maybe a spanking would do you some good! Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 4:31 pm

You could castrate yourself to rebel against society like him too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 6:33 pm

your comparing yourself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 8:27 pm

Adam Lanza wrote:
1 we both like computer games.
2 we both had trouble in school.
3 we both became home schooled.
4 we both got interested in mass murder and mass shootings.
5 we both have OCD, but not as bad as Lanza.
6 we both only lived with our mother during our teen years.
7 we both used this website.
8 we both have an older brother.
9 we both hate getting out of our house.
10 we both like to be isolated and hide ourselves away from other human beings.    

How do these comparisons make you feel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 2:45 am

A few months ago, i compared myself to Martin Bryant, and there were many similarities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 3:13 pm

It can be scary to find you have so many similarities with someone capable of committing such atrocities, but such is human nature I think. Many, many users here have stated they have at one point/or still do feel many similarities between themselves and Eric or Dylan. It's okay to feel some sort of empathy for them.

But please, reach out and talk to someone. Don't go down the same path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 6:02 pm

The major question is: do you play Dance Dance Revolution?
Back to top Go down
Adam Lanza
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 6:20 pm

AdamnLanza wrote:
Sadly not yet, I wish i could, I would if i got the chance tho.

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 7:51 pm

What replies did you expect from your initial post? What message did you expect to receive from it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 11:39 pm

AdamnLanza wrote:

oh noes, 2 adam lanzas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 3:14 am

I'd highly recommend DDR. It'd be hard to be as good as Adam was though with the amount of hours he put in. He did have great taste in games. Even the ones he liked when he was younger, that he maybe grew out of, like Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion. The Dynasty Warriors series is also another Lanza favorite that comes highly recommended. A nice set of tactical hack n' slash games set in historic Chinese wars that Adam was so obsessed with. He was also a big FPS guy, CoD, DooM, Half-Life...

Have a few similarities to Adam myself, being an anorexic-lookin' Vegan person...

Last edited by AdamnLanza on Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gayforadaml

gayforadaml

Contribution Points : 52840

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 4:21 pm

What do you think of hamsters?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 4:34 pm

I wonder why he was banned?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 4:54 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:

For ignoring Jenn's previous warning.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 5:20 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

When, where and why did Jenn warn him?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91917
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 5:36 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

It was in this thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 5:39 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

It was in this thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes. That's the one.

Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61851

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 5:41 pm

This is very serious, considering two members from this forum have committed murders IRL.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 5:46 am

R.I.P. Adam Lanza.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 5:51 am

AdamnLanza wrote:
R.I.P. Adam Lanza.
Good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 7:18 am

Devil wrote:
This is very serious, considering two members from this forum have committed murders IRL.

Agreed. As you said at least two members have went out and actually murdered people, and these are just the ones that are known. It's possible there could have been others that no one has linked to the forum.

I don't blame Jenn one bit for being proactive in this. She did give this person fair warning, but he/she decided to continue posting cryptic, questionable shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 3:51 pm

Devil wrote:

Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 3:55 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Devil wrote:

Who is the third one, besides William Atchison and Randy Stair?

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91917
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 3:55 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Devil wrote:

Technically it's 2 as Adam posted on the old forum.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 3:56 pm

Devil wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Devil wrote:

Adam Lanza you dimwit
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 4:05 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Devil wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Devil wrote:

Adam Lanza you dimwit

Adam Lanza died in 2012. This forum did not exist then if I am correct.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 4:07 pm

Devil wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Devil wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Devil wrote:

Adam Lanza you dimwit

Adam Lanza died in 2012. This forum did not exist then if I am correct.

Ok i am retarded, I was thinking you mean in general across the old and current forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 9:39 am

I think he was just looking for attention. He had several opportunities to discuss the Adam Lanza thing with any seriousness or depth and he didn't bother. If he had as much passion about the subject as his posts suggested then I would assume that he'd want to have actual conversations about it.

That said, good for the ban. Better to err on the side of safety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 7:47 pm

There is a new similarity between this thread creator and Adam Lanza: Both might've had FBI agents show up on their door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 4:46 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
There is a new similarity between this thread creator and Adam Lanza: Both might've had FBI agents show up on their door.

I sometimes suspect that a forum member is an FIB agent....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 4:48 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
NSAhoneypot wrote:

I sometimes suspect that a forum member is an FIB agent....

FIB OPEN UP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 5:13 pm

Okay, open up! Which one of you lucky SOBs is getting paid taxpayer money to shitpost on this forum? Sure as hell ain't me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 8:29 pm

(redac)
Back to top Go down
rkp

rkp

Contribution Points : 56897
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 5:00 am

[redacted]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself   Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Similarities Between Adam Lanza and Myself
Page 1 of 1